Marriage

Mortal Enemy



Yena POV

I was laying at my bed when my mother calls me, I stood up and make my way to the living room and sit at the sofa. 

"What is it?" I said.

"You think you can hide yuri from me?" upon hearing yuri's name, I look at my father.

"Ho--w.." I utter.

"You even make Ahn Yujin pay for her bills." I balled my fist.

"What did you do..." My father looks at me, I hate it.. I hate it when he smirk.. I know he has a plan.

"I haven't done anything." I sighed of relief.

"But..." 

"Just one word from me, yuri can get--" It really angers me.

"Don't you dare to do something to yuri." I stood up.

"You really amaze me yena. You are really my daughter, You have the same patience as me." I sat down again calming myself.

"I won't touch yuri, And I will not stop you from running, I'm even willing to pay for her hospital bills." my father said as he intertwined his hands together.
 

"What do you want me to do this time?" 

"Simple. You just have to marry my bestfriend daughter." I frowned.

"Kim Chaewon, I know you know her. Your mother said to me." 

"No!!! I won't do that! Yuri is the only one I'll marry." I said, but my father just chuckles.

"Okay, If you say so.. then I'll just call yuri's doctor to cancel all of her treatments. I heard she has tumor in her brain." I gritted my teeth as I balled my fist, this old man really testing my patience.

I stood up as I grab my car keys, I close the door with force to let them know I'm angry.























 

3rd POV

Yena drove to where yuri is, The older girl was sleeping beside yuri's bed. Since yuri was asleep when yena arrived. The younger woke up.

"Yena unnie?" yuri said as she saw yena sleeping while holding her hands, the older flinch.

"Yuri ah~" yena weakly said..

"Are you sick? You sound so sick." yena shakes her head.

"I just missed you." yuri smile.

"You have an argument with your father again don't you?" yena sighed.

"You got me." yuri smile as she pats yena's head.

"You are always here whenever you have a fight with your father." yuri giggles, yena can't help but to smile.

"Your father find out didn't he?" Yena look at yuri.

"How did you know?" 

"I can see it through your face." yuri chuckles.

"Just forget it, I won't let him touch you.. Just please get better~" yuri nodded.

"I will.. but the chemo got me weaker. And my hair.. " yuri pouted then yena smile.

"Don't worry, You are still beautiful joyul~"

"Yuri ah~ whatever happens you know I love you right?" yuri nodded. 


















 

Yena's POV

I left when yuri fall asleep, I was in deep thought. I keep thinking about what my father said. I know what my father can do to yuri. 

"Why do I have a father like him." I hit steering wheel, then I immediately step on break.

"Yah! Do you want to die?" I shouted, but the girl just keep on walking...  Wait.. she looks familiar..

'Kim Chaewon?'

I step on the gas then stop in front of her, then I walked up to her. 

"Yah Kim chaewon." she stop on her track. She just look at me.

"I suppose you know what is happening right now." I said. 

"We need to talk." I said as I grab her hands then walked to my car. 

She didn't struggle, she even get inside my car. We ended up in the han river, I open the roof of my car. So we can get fresh air.

"I'll go straight to the point kim chaewon." 

"I can't marry you, and I won't marry you. Can you tell that too to your parents." I said.
 

"I'm sorry. I can't. My father is sick, and I can't turn down his request.. I'm sorry.. " she lower her head, I sighed.

"Is there no other way?" I asked, she just shrugged her shoulder. 

"I don't want this to happen, but I can't say no to my dad.. now that he's sick." 

"You? why can't you say that to you father?" I sighed. 

"I already did. But he just threaten me." I gritted my teeth. 

"I know you heard the convo I made when were trap in that stockroom." She look at me. 
 

"I can't marry you because I have a girlfriend.. And I don't want to hurt her. I am the only person she have." I sighed.

"She's sick right now. And dad keeps messing with me, dad even threaten me that he will stop yuri getting treatment if I don't accept this stupid marriage." I burst out. 

"I'm sorry." 

"It's not your fault." I said. 
 

"Then we should make a deal." chaewon said. 
 

"It will benefit the both of us." I look at her. 
 

"I'm listening." 

"We will marry each other no feelings attached. I can fulfill my dad request then your girl will get treatment." 

"Then we can divorce when everything is okay." We look at each other eyes.
 

"What do you think?" chaewon asked.
 

"Fine. But no one should know about this. not even my friends." I said, chaewon nodded. 
 

"Deal." 
 

"Deal."






















 

3rd POV

Yena return to home, She saw her father at the living room with her mother. 

"Dad."

 

"Have you decided?" her dad looked at her. 

 

"I will marry the daughter of your friend." her father smile. 

 

"But I have my own condition."

 

"I'm listening." her father said. 

 

"Yuri will keep getting treatment, You can't touch or go near her without my knowledge. I will keep running for my team. In exchange I'll marry kim chaewon." Her father smirked. 
 

"And none of my friends should know this." 

"Is that so??" yena nodded.
 

"I have my condition too." 
 

"Yuri will receive her treatment. But.. I forbidden you to visits her once you get married to chaewon." yena's eyebrow crunch.
 

"Once you break it, I'll stop everything yuri's receiving." yena can only balled her fist. 










 

Days have passed, yena and chaewon's family start preparing. Yena and chaewon are still stranger when they are in school since they keeping everything in secret. 
 

Not even her best friend yujin knows this, Only chaewon and her family. The choi visited the kim family and they have a dinner. 

Yena and chaewon was just silent throughout the dinner, Ofcourse the old men are talking about the marriage. Yena's phone rings. 

"Excuse me, I'll just answer this.." yena said ready to stand up but her father stop her. 

"It can wait. Answer that after we finish." yena gritted her teeth as she knows her father saw who's calling. Her father confiscate her phone.

Yena get back to her seat and balled her fist, chaewon saw how angry yena is.. She held yena's hand, the older look at her then chaewon nodded as if she's telling her to be okay. 

"Appa, yena and I will just go to my room~" yena looked at the younger. 

"Okay, You two should get along after all" chaewon pulled yena. 













 

The two of them are in chaewon's room, yena was confuse why would chaewon do that. 

"Call her back." chaewon utter. 

"huh?" chaewon chuckles. 

"Isn't your girl calling?" 

"dad confiscate my phone." yena sighed.

"Here." chaewon handed her phone. 

Yena get it then dial yuri's number. 

"Hello? Yuri ah?"

"Yena unnie? Yuri is asleep now, 
Should I wake her up?"

"No, don't~ Just let her sleep. "

"Tell her I'm sorry for
not answering her calls.
I'm a little busy right now."

"I'll tell her that~ 
Goodnight yena unnie"

"Thankyou minjoo. 
Goodnight" 
 

Call ended

Yena handed chaewon's phone back. 

"Thankyou for letting me use your phone." yena smiled. 

"I can't believe I just heard you talk softly" chaewon tease. 

"Shut up!" 
 

"Why don't you just visit her?" yena shakes her head. 
 

"Dad won't allow me. If I visit her, he will stop yuri's treatment." yena sighed. 

"You really not in good terms with your dad." chaewon said. 

"Yeah, It all started when I start dating yuri. He's against. He will always say yuri is after our money since yuri was just an average.." 

"But yuri was there for me when everything's are against me. She's the only one who stay at my side."

"It's my return for the days she was there for me. Even If I don't see her, just hearing that she's fine, I'm okay with it." chaewon was touch by yena's story telling, never in her mind that yena was this kind of person. She thought yena was kind of rude and heartless person. 
 

"Argh!! Still can't believe you have this king of emotion." chaewon jokingly utter.

"Yah! What do you think of me? A robot! Of course I have feelings. Tch." yena was back to being cold again. 

"You were so rude when we first met. I really want to punch you." chaewon said.

"Then punch me now. I'm giving you the chance." yena said.

"Nah, I'll just use it in some other time." yena chuckles. 

It's weird that she feel comfortable talking chaaewon, She also thought chaewon was kind a devil in disguise but this girl have her goofy side. 

But she feel guilty for yuri, Yuri that knows nothing about the set up her father made. 




















 

Yena and chaewon become close but still when they were at school they act like a stranger as what yena's request. 

Chaewon was nervous since the said wedding gonna happen tomorrow. It was just a simple wedding as yena and chaewon request.

"Please be good to me choi." chaewon utter before going to sleep. 






 

On the other side, Yena was outside yuri's ward. She's been standing there watching yuri from afar. Yena can't help but to smile watching yuri smile, but also her heart felt heavy knowing she's gonna hurt yuri if yuri would know this.

"I'll comeback to you when everything okay. Wait for me will you?" yena utter before leaving. 






 

Yuri's phone beep indicating she has a new message.

After reading that text message yuri sighed and painfully smile        

After reading that text message yuri sighed and painfully smile.

"Is this why you're not visiting anymore?"

"I'm still glad even If I know that you are marrying someone. You are not stuck with me anymore~"

"Please be happy yena unnie~" yuri utter to herself as tears keeps flowing, She fell asleep crying.
 

--------------------------------------------------------------
me to yuri;

--------------------------------------------------------------me to yuri;        

A/N: UPDATE FOR Y'ALL HAHAH SORRY FOR HURTING OUR YULYEN :((