Take

Mortal Enemy




"Oy. Wake up." Jihoon taps chaewon's cheeks.

 

The effect of the smell already gone that wake chaewon up, She tried to struggle but she's tightly tied on the post.
 

"YAAAHH LET ME GO." Chaewon heard an old man voice and turn her head towards it.

 

"Who is that?" Chaewon asked.

 

"Just piece of .  Don't mind him." Jihoon smirked as he place a duct tape on the old man's mouth.

 

"I'll get back to you." Jihoon said to that old man.

 

"Jihoon let me go. What the hell are you thinking?" Chaewon said, Jihoon walk towards her.

 

"Just want a little fun."

 

"Do you think this is funny?" Jihoon nodded.


 

"I want to erase the smile on Yena's face. She's been smiling and it pissed me off." Jihoon look at chaewon and kneeled.


 

"I change my mind, Instead of threatening Yena's life, Isn't it more fun to threaten your life? With that I will see the fear in Yena's face again." Jihoon stood up and smirked.

 

"You are sick in the head." Chaewon said that made Jihoon slap her.

 

"Maybe I am." Jihoon said then he pick chaewon's phone on the table.

 

"Okay, Let's call your wife." Jihoon dialed Yena's number.

 

"STOOP!! Don't call Yena. I'll sign the divorce paper." Chaewon said which made Jihoon chuckles.


 

"Nah. I'm done with that , I just want to see if our father will be worried if he knows her daughter will be danger." Jihoon said.

 

"Why are you even doing this?" Jihoon stop dialing Yena's number then he look at Chaewon.

 

"Why? It's fun. And I want to know who will Yena save first." Chaewon frowned.

 

"You? or his Father— OUR father I mean. But I doubt she save his father she hate him so much." Jihoon smirked and dialed Yena's number.

 

"You—"

 

"Chaewon's ah?"

"Where are you?
I didn't find you in the
comfort room."

"Are you okay?"

"Y—ena"

"Hey there sister."

"Jihoon?"

"Woah. You know my voice."

"What did you do to Chaewon?"

"I did nothing."

"Where are you? er.
If I find you, I'll ing kill you."

"Hahah don't worry.
I'll give you a hint, It's dark here.
I see a ferris wheel."

Jihoon turn the video on, Yena felt her heart ache upon seeing chaewon.

"Chae..."

"Yena... Don't go.. Don't let Jihoon manipulate you. I'm fine.."

Jihoon walk towards the old man and remove his duct tape, The man groaned in pain.

"D–ad..."

"Y–ena.."

"I'm sorry."

Jihoon put the duct tape again.

Jihoon turn the camera to himself, and smile.

"What should you do?
Will you save daddy?
or Will you save wifey?"

"I'm in the abadoned
ware house near the
amusement park.
Don't even think bringing
a police."

"Chae.. Wait for me.."

 

 

Jihoon ended the call.
 

— — — —

 

"That piece of ." Yena rushed to where Jihoon, her father and chaewon is.
 

 

Before she go in the warehouse she gave Yujin her location, At least if she die today her body will be find.

 

She goes into the warehouse, it was silent.
It's like no one was there. She finally step in to the room where Chaewon is.

 

"Yena!"
 

"Chaewon."
 

"Behind you." Before Yena could react, Jihoon already hit Yena's back with a wood.
 

Yena falls down and slowly loosing conscious, She took a glance at chaewon before she close her eyes.
 

"Piece of cake." Jihoon said as she also tie Yena's hands.


 

"And this where it gets exciting." Jihoon utter.

 

"Yah! Don't sleep on me." Jihoon tap Yena's face and slightly slap her.

 

Jihoon pour a cold water to Yena's face and that's where Yena gain conscious. Yena tried to struggle but only to fail.

 

"Didn't know It would take one hit for you to lose consciousness." Jihoon chuckles.

 

"Tch. That's shows how coward you are Jihoon." Yena's turn to smirked.

 

"Are you afraid to lose against me? That's why you hit me and tie me up." Yena said.

 

"You have no balls to begin with." Yena pissed the hell out of Jihoon, Jihoon clench his fist and slap Yena.

 

Yena could only chuckles as she look at Jihoon.

 

"Is that only you got?" Yena said.

 

Jihoon slaps Chaewon which made Yena unease to the chair. It's Jihoon turn to smirk.

 

"I love the fear in your face Yena." Jihoon look at her, Yena gave Jihoon a glare.

 

"Why? Are you afraid losing Chaewon like how you lose Yuri?" Yena gritted her teeth, Jihoon could only smirked.

 

Jihoon held chaewon's face, Chaewon tried to loose the grip on her face but Jihoon tightly hold her face.
 

Jihoon put a knife on chaewon's cheeks, then he look at Yena.

 

"Don't ing hurt chaewon." Yena cursed.

 

"What will you do? You can't even stand up." Jihoon chuckles.

 

"I'll ing kill you." the guys smirk then he create a line on chaewon's face and it bleeds but not too much.
 

Chaewon cried in pain, Yena keep on struggling. Jihoon could only laugh.

 

"You ing sick in the head." Yena utter.

 

"Maybe I am." Jihoon said, then he walk towards where his father is and drag him in the center.

 

"Dad..." Yena utter.

 

"I'll be doing you a favor on this my sister." Jihoon said.

 

"You hate this man to the bone right?"

 

"He's the reason why Yuri died."Jihoon smirked as he saw Yena's face turning anger.

 

"That's right. You should be angry at him. He's the reason why Yuri's life gets harder." Jihoon walk pass Yena and stand behind her.

 

"You want your father die right? Do it." Jihoon said as he loosen the tie in Yena's hand and hand the knife to Yena.


 

Jihoon smile as Yena grab the knife while the younger keeps on looking at her father. Yena was tempted to kill his father, the thought of how hard Yuri's life been through.

 

It push her the urge to stab her own father, Yena's father keeps on shaking his head as his mouth was covered in duct tape.

 

Yena removes the duct tape to let her father talk.

 

"Y–en–a please.. don't.." Her father cry out.

 

"Don't? Are you hearing yourself? When I beg for Yuri's life, did you listen to me?" Yena gritted her teeth as she clench the grip on the knife harder.
 

Jihoon who is in the back smirked how the father and daughter look like.
 

"Did you even think of how would I feel? No because you only listen to yourself. Now you begging me?" Yena's tears falls down as well as her father.

 

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry." that's the only worlds her father could utter.

 

"You should be sorry for everything you did. Yuri may forgive you but I don't." Yena said as she raise the knife ready to stab her own father.
 

"Yena...." Chaewon suddenly utter the older's name, The younger was crying.


 

The knife stop in the middle.

 

Yena's father could only cry and shakes his head begging her daughter not too.

 

"Yena... You are not like this.. Please bring down the knife."

 

"You are not a killer.."

 

"Yena... Don't do it.." Yena clench her grip to the knife, now she's having a second thought.

 

"Aisssshhh.... Do it. You hate him so much. Keep in mind that Yuri would be living today if your father didn't let Yuri leave the hospital." Jihoon said.
 

"Don't listen to him Yena.. Drop it now." Chaewon was trying to convince her.

 

"Aissshhh so nosy piece of ." Jihoon whispered.

 

Yena raise the knife again, she's sure. She's now sure on what she should do.


 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa" Yena shouted before she stab Jihoon who is behind her.


 

Jihoon didn't expect it cause he saw how determine Yena to kill their father. Jihoon falls down and groaned.

 

Yena stab him on the chest, Yena stood up and walk towards the guy who screaming his pain.
 

"You think I'll fall in your tactics. I may not forgive him, but I won't let myself be a murderer." Yena said.

 

"Yena unnie!!!" It was Yujin, She arrived since Yena share her location to Yujin.

 

"Yujin. Call police and ambulance, And untie chaewon now." Yena said, Yujin of course immediately call the police and ambulance then she run towards chaewon and untie her.


 

Jihoon pull out the knife out of his chest and stood up even if he's dizzy he managed to stand up. Jihoon was weak Yena knows it.

 

"Stop it Jihoon. It's over." Jihoon smiled as he was getting out of balanced, He pointed his knife to Yena.

 

"You made the wrong decision Yena." Jihoon smirked. Yena frowned.



 

"I already gave you a chance to save chaewon but I guess you love your father even if he do to you." Jihoon smiled.


 

"What do you mean?" Yena frowned.

 

Jihoon took a glance on Yujin and Chaewon who's running.


 

"Say goodbye to your wife." Yena looked at Chaewon, And Jihoon drop the knife then he pulled out a gun.




 

"If I can't have her, You can't have her too." Yena look at Jihoon.



 

"I'll take chaewon with me." Jihoon smirk as he cough blood.


 

Jihoon pulled the trigger and shoot Chaewon at the back, both of them falls down, Jihoon smirked before he lose consciousness.



 

"EEEER!!!!" Yena screamed.


 

"CHAEWON UNNIE!" Yujin shouted.

 

Yena immediately run towards to Chaewon and Yujin.

 

"No.. No.. No..." Yena cried as she covered the dripping blood where Jihoon shoot Chaewon.


 

"YUJIN ING CALL THE AMBULANCE MAKE IT FASTER." Yena shouted.


 

"Y–ena..." Chaewon weakly said.


 

"N–o chae... please hang in there, the ambulance will be here." Yena cried as she shake her head.

 

Chaewon held Yena's hand and smile to the older.


 

"I don't think I can." Yena keeps on shaking her head.

 

"Y–ena... I want you to know that you make me the happiest."

 

"No... Please hang in there.."

 

"My body feels weaker now.. I don't think I can last any longer." Chaewon carries Yena's cheeks and wipes her tears as her own blood is in her hand.


 

"I love you Yena." Chaewon let a genuinely smile.


 

"I love you too Chae. Please... Don't close your eyes."


 

"That's the only thing I want to hear before I die."

 

"That you love me too." Chaewon let her tears falls down.
 

They heard the alarm of the ambulance from the outside. Yena look back and the workers run towards them.

 

Yena look at Chaewon and the younger eyes was now close.

 

"Chae?? Chae?? Noooo" Yena said and cried.
 

Yujin pulled Yena away from Chaewon as the workers put his finger on Chaewon's neck to feel the younger pulse.

 

"I'm sorry. But the person is dead."

 

For the second time, Yena's world crush down again. Her heart shattered in piece, her tears can't stop falling.

 

"This guy still have pulse, Carry him to the stretcher." one of the worker who check on Jihoon said, Yena immediately look to where Jihoon's body is.


 

"PARK JIHOOOON" Yena screams as she run towards the guys body and strangle him, Yena was angry.

 

Yujin stop her, even the worker but she shrugged them off.

 

"You are the one who should die." Yena said, the police carry Yena away from Jihoon.

 

"Yena unnie stop.." Yujin also cried.

 

Yena was there sitting while seeing Chaewon's body carry away. Yena could only cry while Yujin was hugging her.

 

— — — — —






















 

"I'm just passing by to give you flowers." Yena utter as she place the mint green rose flower at the top of the grave.

 

"I just visited Yuri and then You." Yena utter.


 

"Did you two meet already? How dare you two leave me behind." Yena chuckles.


 

"Chae.. There's no days I didn't think of you. Everyday is a nightmare, I am blaming myself for everything happens."

 

"We should just stay as enemy. You wouldn't have died."

 

"Jihoon already in prison for lifetime without a parole." Yena smiled.

 

"Everytime I close my eyes, Your face flashes. Your smile. I miss you so much." Yena sniffed.


 

"I regret that I didn't even let you feel how much I love you." Yena let her tears falls down.

 

"I even want to give you flowers."

 

"But not like this."

 

"Why it have to be in your grave where you can't even touch or smell it." Yena said as she keep crying.



 

"I'm sorry." Yena wipes her tears.


 

"I don't even think I'll forgive myself that I didn't do anything for you."


 

"But I'm glad to here that you love me chae. Even for the last time."


 

"I love you chae. Until we meet again." Yena said as she carries Chaewon's name on the grave.

 

"Someday."

 

"Somewhere."

 

Death leaves a heartache that
no one can heal,
Love leaves memory that
no one can steal

Death leaves a heartache that no one can heal,Love leaves memory thatno one can steal


— — —

A/N: Thankyou for patiently waiting for every update.

This book is officially signing off.

Thankyou for cheering to book up it also cheers me up.

Until the next book.

I'll make sure It wont be angst hahahah

Stay safe! ✌️