Park Jihoon

Mortal Enemy

 

 

"Yuri??" 

 

 

"Ani.. Yena yah.. this is minjoo." yena looked at the caller again and yuri's name was display.

 

 

"Why are you calling using yuri's phone? Is there something wrong?" yena said worriedly.

 

 

"Your father.." yena's heartbeat fast.

 

 

"They know already that.. yuri is here.." minjoo sobs.

 

 

"How.."

 

 

"I'm sorry.. you are the only one I know.." yena sighed.

 

 

"No, don't be sorry minjoo. I'll be right there." yena grab her crutch to walk.

 

 

"Yena! Where are you going? Do you need help?" chaeyeon shouted, yena shakes her head.

 

 

"I'll just do something. Just continue your practice." with that yena book a taxi and drove to the said hospital. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena!" 

 

 

"Minjoo. Where's yuri?" yena said.

 

 

"She's in her room." 

 

 

"How did my father know?" minjoo lower her head.

 

 

"Your father see me, he come here to see his doctor then I came across to them but I run." yena sighed.

 

 

"You should rest first minjoo. I will go to Dr. Lee first. Any update ?"

 

 

"Still the same. Yuri still won't wake up." yena nodded then she walk towards dr. lee office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was yena's girlfriend, yuri was caught in accident  when yuri and minjoo's father beat them. Their father was a drunkard since their mother died, the sweet and caring father turn into monster after her wife died. 

 

 

Since Minjoo was the oldest between them, minjoo was the one who always end up getting beaten, but that night yuri interfere with the two and she ended up being beaten too then her father pushed yuri really hard that yuri's head bumped into the wall that make her unconscious.

 

 

Thats when yuri falls in to coma, When yena know about that she was mad and beat the hell out of yuri's father with their mens. And thats when yena threaten yuri's fathers life, If he get near the two girls again, yena would kill him. 

 

 

 

Yena knocked on the door, then she enters. 

Her personal doctor was sitting on her chair, He looked up and meet yena's eyes, he signal her to sit down. 

 

 

"I guess you already know." 

 

 

"What did my father do this time?" yena sighed. 

 

 

"He already know that I'm curing yuri.. And he wants her to be discharge in this hospital, or else he will cut off everything he invested here.." yena balled her fist.

 

 

"I'm really sorry yena.. But you know we can't go against your father." 

 

 

"How about yuri? She still doesn't wake up. It's not okay to discharge her." yena gritted her teeth.

 

 

 

"Yena.. It's been 3 years and she still doesn't wake up. And we don't know when will she wake up. It's better to just end it he--" yena stood up and grab the doctors collar.

 

 

"Don't you ing dare to say this. She will wake up." yena pushed the doctor back to her chair as she was very mad.

 

 

"I'll talk to my father. You won't discharge her until she wake up." yena fix her shirt and walked out.

 

 

 

"Aissh that girl. She really go with her emotion just like her father." dr. lee shakes his head, He was used to yena being like this, He was her personal doctor since she was a child and he totally understood yena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena sighed as she open yuri's door room, It was the same there are still machine connected to yuri. Yena sit down beside yuri's bedroom, Minjoo was taking a nap in the couch. 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah, You should wake up.. So we can discharge you and change to another hospital, my father already knows you are here.." yena hold yuri's hand.

 

 

"I'm sorry you have to go through this.. But I promise to protect you.. I miss you.." yena said.

 

 

"I'll see you again tomorrow. I need to deal with my dad." yena stood up then she kissed yuri's forehead. 

 

 

 

 

After yena leave yuri's room, There's a tears left in yuri's eyes and yuri's hand move a bit like she was responding to yena's words. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena enter the house, their maids greeted her. Her blood boils when she saw her father sitting in the couch, she control herself and just ignore her father.

 

 

 

"Yena." her father called her after she passed by.

 

 

"What do you want?" yena said without turning her body.

 

 

"Why are you still stick to that girl. I told you to stay away from her, but you didn't, you even hide her from me huh. You think I wouldn't know." yena was controlling herself not to shout.

 

 

"I talked to your personal doctor and I guess you know what I can do." yena fake chuckles.

 

 

"Like what. Discharging a person who's in coma. It's like you were killing a person. You even threaten dr. lee that if he don't discharge yuri you won't invest to them." yena turn around and furiously look at her father.

 

 

"I hide her from you so you won't make their life miserable. But here you are messing around again with me." the older chuckles.

 

 

"I won't stop messing with you until I hold you onto your neck. I make your love of your life and you miserable if I still saw them to that hospital, I'll cut of your credit card, isn't that the one who pay for your girl bills?" yena gritted her teeth.

 

 

"What do you really want?" 

 

 

"Stop that track and field and start working in my company. There's no one I can passed it except you." the older said. 

 

 

"There's no way I will stop running." 

 

 

"You should. After what happen to you, you won't be able to run again." yena heavily sigh, she really want to punch this father of her. 

 

 

"Think about it yena. Your girl life is in your hands." her father smirk leaving her in the living room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Phone ringtone echoed at the room as the owner of the phone is still asleep, the call ended but after a minute it rings again. The owner of the phone groans as she reach her phone.

 

 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Yena"

 

"Yuri wake up."

 

Yena immediately stood up upon hearing yuri is awake.

 

"I'll be right there." 

 

"We're at the bus station."

 

"What are you doing there?

 It's cold and you said 

yuri wake up. how?"

 

"Your father, Knows 

that yuri wake up. 

I tried to call you when

your father is there but 

you don't answer.." 

 

"Stay there. I'll be right there.

Please take care yuri." 

 

Yena ended the call, she was mad at her father. How can this man be this cruel. Yena grab her car key and drove straight to the bus station.

 

 

Not so long yena arrive at the bus station, there are mix of emotion. There she saw her girlfriend smiling to minjoo, she wants to cry but it's not the time to cry. She get out of the car and the two girls look at her. 

 

 

 

"Yena unnie.." yuri weakly utter. 

 

 

"Yuri ah.. It's been a long time." yena smiled as she hug the latter. 

 

 

"C'mon let's go to my car. It's cold outside." yena help minjoo to their suit case then she help yuri to walk since she's still weak.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As they were at the their way, Yuri fall asleep, minjoo asked yena.

 

 

"Yena.. Where are we going now?" yena looked at the rear mirror. 

 

"I'll get you to the hospital, yuri is weak and still need to be treated." yena said.

 

 

"But your father.." minjoo asked.

 

 

"Don't worry.. We will go to far hospital, so my father won't bother you two. but please take care yuri while you two in the hospital." minjoo nodded.

 

 

"Thankyou so much yena ah~ I don't know how to repay you." yena smiled then looked at yuri at the rear mirror.

 

 

"Just take care yuri for me that's all I ask." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The three arrive at the pyeongchang hospital after 2 hours of drive. Yena was the one who talked to the doctor, that it should be a secret. The doctor agree since yena was known because of her father. 

 

 

Yuri was transferred to a room, yena sit at the couch while minjoo get a food in the cafeteria.

 

 

"Yena unnie.. You don't have to do this.. I am fine.. You should stop spending money to me.. Your father will be angry.." yuri said, yena sighed and then she stood up and sit beside yuri's bedroom.

 

 

"I don't care if he will be mad at me. As long as you are okay. Your health is more important than him. I might not visit you often but when I do be sure you are awake." yena smiled.

 

 

"Nae yena unnie.." yena kissed yuri's forehead. 

 

 

 

"And pretend that I don't know anything. I'll pay the for everything." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was mad as she open the door of their house, then she grab her father's collar, even she had a crutch she manages to grab the collar of her father. 

 

 

"Yena! Stop it!" yena's mother said, their maid also was shocked to yena's action it was the first time.

 

 

"What did you do to yuri?" her father cough.

 

 

"Where is she?" yena pretend to not know where yuri is.

 

 

"I guess you already know what happen to your girl." her father pushed her hands away.

 

 

 

"She already awake right? so I discharge her." yena gritted her teeth.

 

 

"Yena calmed down." yena's mother hold her.

 

 

 

"Now! I will cut of your credit card, I will get your car keys. everything to make you nothing." yena heavily sighed.

 

 

 

"Yeobo! Why are you doing that?" yena's mom said.

 

 

"So your daughter would know, she's useless without me." yena clench her fist.

 

 

"You can't do that!" 

 

 

"Yes I can do that. Just join the company then everything is yours. Don't be like your useless brother seungmin." Upon hearing her brother's name she controlled herself.

 

 

"Seungmin oppa isn't useless. He just don't want to be in this family, Cut everything to me fine, So I can spread everything you did behind mom's back." yena smirked as she saw her father serious face. 

 

 

 

"It would be fun right? Him knowing that he's my half brother, and you as his father. I don't know how would he react if he knows about it." 

 

 

 

"Yena." her father sternly said.

 

 

 

"You think I didn't know?" 

 

 

"Wouldn't it be the best heading news??" yena chuckles.

 

 

 

"Yena.." her mother softly called her to calm her down but no effect.

 

 

 

 

"I am curious how people would react?"

 

 

 

 

"That you have a child in your rivals company??" yena looked at her father.

 

 

 

 

 

"Park Jihoon." 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: THIS IS FOR YULYEN SHIPPERS HAHAHAH NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE SSAMYEN OF COURSE SINCE ITS SSAMYEN BOOK. I JUST GAVE YOU A YULYEN CRUMBS 🤣🤣 

 

ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I WRITE AN UPDATE HERE HAHAHAH 

HOPE YOU STILL SUPPORTING THIS BOOK 😅💓