Jeju (2)

Mortal Enemy

The sunlight from the window touches chaewon face that make her shift position. 

 

As she switch position, she felt heavy around her waist. Chaewon slowly open her eyes and saw yena peacefully sleeping, her eyes roam around and there she saw yena hugging her.

 

 

Her body reacts that make her to kick yena as she scream, On the other hand yena was groaning because she was now on the floor holding her head.
 

 

"Omyghad! I'm sorry." chaewon immediately go to yena and help her get in bed again.
 

 

"the hell chaewon." 
 

 

"I'm sorry. I am just startled." 
 

 

"You were hugging me." chaewon reason out. 

 

"Tch." yena stood up as she held her head, she walk towards the ref and get water. 















 

Yena sober up, The two will tour again. Yena eat the hangover soup chaewon prepare.




 

"If only I know you will be drunk I shouldn't let you go alone" chaewon utter. 




 

"Sorry. Did I do something stupid last night?" Yena lower her head, chaewon just stay silent. 







 

"I guess I did something wrong.. I'm sorry." Chaewon shakes her head. 




 

"It's fine, lets just forget about it." chaewon said. 

 

 

The two married couple decided to spend their remaining days at the beach since they want to unwind for everything that happens for the past days. 

 

They were currently sitting at the bench not so far from the shore, they were eating ice cream in the cold weather. They were just silently eating, it's not awkward as they thought it would be. 

 

The sounds of the waves are calming them. 

 

"Yena."

 

"hm."

 

"Have you talk to yuri?" the older gave a heavy sigh and shake her head. 

 

"She still mad at me I guess. I understand it. If I were her I'll be mad too." chaewon nodded.

 

Without knowing, chaewon move her hand to held yena's hand and let a small smile that make yena look at her. 

 

"We'll go to her once were back at seoul." chaewon said, but to yena it feels like she was deaf. 

 

Yena was just looking straight to chaewon. 

 

"Yena??" 

 

"You look pretty." chaewon was taken a back to what the older was saying.

 

"I mean, you look pretty without bangs." yena cleared before looking away. 

 

"It suits you" yena utter again. chaewon felt her cheeks burning. 

 

"And don't worry, I'll just make a way to go to yuri without you getting involve." yena let a small smile. 

 

Chaewon just nodded before finishing her ice cream. The two stood up and they walk around the shore. 

 

Not so long yena notice how cold the younger is, She stop that make the younger stop too, Yena remove her scarf and chaewon was just looking at her with confused face. 

 

"Yena..." chaewon utter, she was taken a back when yena place the scarf around her neck. 

 

"It's fine, you can use it." Yena said before holding chaewon's hand and place it on the pocket of her jacket. 

 

"I'm just doing this to keep you warm." yena clear. 

 

 

Chaewon didn't argue anymore, all she was thinking was how her heart beats so fast to what yena was doing. And how she was feeling warm. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Finally were in seoul again." chaewon cheered, yena was just silently standing waiting for parents to pick them up. 

 

 

"EOMMA!!" chaewon exclaim as she saw her mother. 

 

"Annyeong eommonie" yena bowed. 

 

"How's the trip?" yena's father asked. 

 

"Fine." yena answer, her father frown at her, it was not the answer that he's looking for. chaewon notice the tension between them. 

 

"It's fine appa, She's taking care of me very well there." chaewon smile. 

 

"Can I have my phone now?" yena said, her father gave her phone. 

 

'She's back being herself again.' chaewon thought as she saw yena walk towards the van. 

 

 

As they were in the van, yena's father suddenly spoke up. 

 

"So, We already discuss this when the two of you are away." 

 

 

"What is it?" chaewon asked. yena was just closing her eyes not interested to what her father about to say. 

 

 

"Since the two of you are already married." 

 

 

"We decided that starting tomorrow you'll be living in our house." yena immediately open her eyes and look at her father. 

 

 

"WHAT? No way I'm gonna share my room with her." yena said. 

 

 

"Are you sure you are going against me yena?" her father smirk at her.

 

 

'!' yena knows what her father was thinking.

 

Chaewon held yena's hand to calm her down. 

 

"Appa, it's fine I can live on my own." chaewon smiled. 

 

"No, you two will live to our house. Don't mind yena, she agreed." chaewon just nodded, yena shake chaewon's hand off her hand. 

 

'She surely pissed' chaewon thought.

 

 

 

 

 

They arrive at choi's mansion, yena immediately go outside and walk directly to her room. 

 

 

"I'm sorry for my child behavior, I'll handle it." yena's father said as he smile. 

 

"Chaewon, just go direct to yena's room." chaewon nodded. 

 

 

Chaewon hesitate before knocking, Yena didn't talk so chaewon assume that yena doesn't want to open, she was about to walk away. 

 

"Come in."

 

Chaewon open the door and reveal yena just laying on her bed while scrolling through her phone. 

 

"I'm sorry about my dad." 

 

"It's fine. It's not really a big deal for me." chaewon said. 

 

"Why is it not a big deal to you?" 

 

"Were just gonna live together. It's not like we should interact with each other everyday." chaewon answer. 

 

"We should set rules." yena said. 

 

"1st. The right side of the bed is mine since it's my bed I'll pick." 

 

 

"2nd. We can do whatever we want, I don't need to update you to whereabouts." 

 

 

"3rd. Pretend you don't know me at school." 

 

 

"Okay, my turn. I just have 2 rules." 

 

 

"4th. no skinship more than holding hands."

 

 

"Being together might involve some feelings."

 

 

"So my 5th rule is." 

 

 

"We should not fall in love with each other."