Kim Chaewon

Mortal Enemy




It was a one fine sunny day, it was a beautiful day to go out. the red headed girl woke up stretching her arms, adjusting her eyes she looked around her bedroom. It was different, she realize that she wasn't in her parents house anymore.

Her parents wants her to move to have a independent life since she just finished her middle school, being an obedient daughter she just agree to it. The red-headed girl just sighed, her phone rings and she pick it up.
 

Mom

"Hey chaewon~ How are you?"

"I'm fine mom, 
i just need to adjust"

"It's your first day in
college. Do you want our
driver to drop you their?"

"No, I can handle this
It's my first step 
being independent"

"Okay sweetie, just be careful
okay?"

"Yes mom, I miss you"

"I miss you too our chaewonie~"
"If you need anything just 
tell me okay?"

"Nae, I'll hang up"
 

Chaewon hanged up the phone and smiled, it's her first day being a college student and it excite her at the same time she's nervous. What if her new school is not good to her.. that's what her mind telling her but she just shrugged it off and walked towards the bathroom.



















 

[At school]

Chaewon arrived at Hanlim Multi Arts School (A/N: Let's say hanlim is a middle school and college school hehe) she parked her bike that her parents gifted to her when she turned 18. The red-headed girl struggling looking for her classroom since she was a new student. 
 

She's looking at her schedule and not so long Chaewon bumped to someone and it makes her fall on the ground. 
 

"Ouch-" chaewon groan.

 

"What the hell! You should look at your way." a cold voice said, and was about to walk.

 

"Yah! You're the one who bumped onto me, look im the one on the ground." chaewon said as she raise her hand like looking for help.

 

"Excuse me. You are the one who is not looking at. and what do you want me to do?" the other girl said.

 

"Help me to stand up." Chaewon commanded and look to her hand. The other girl smirk and held chaewon's hand.
 

Chaewon was about to stand up but the other girl let go of chaewon's hand that make her fall on the ground again, other student saw that and start laughing.

 

"Ooops sorry." The other girl said as she smirk and walk away from the scene.

 

"AIIISSSHH." Chaewon stand up and dusted her clothes, its her first day hut it seems like it was ruined by the girl who has a duck lips.

 

'That duck looking girl. You gonna pay for this.' Chaewon said as she glared at the girl greeting her friends.









 

Class done, It was lunch break. Chaewon was silent the whole period because she was trying to adjust. She walks to the cafeteria since she was hungry, she buy some corndogs and milk. Chaewon proceed to find seat.
 

She walked towards it and sit, She felt all eyes on her.Chaewon just ignored it, she was about to take a bite when.

 

"Yah! Get out of our seat." chaewon raised her eyebrows.
 

"Why would—" chaewon didn't complete her sentence.

 

"YOU AGAIN??" they both said at the same time.
 

"Are you following me?" chaewon said, the other girl chuckles

 

"Why would I follow you? or you are the one following me by sitting there in our table." the other girl said.

 

"This isn't yours. There are a lot of seat you and your friends can sit there." chaewon fakely smile and bite to her food.


 

"YAH! Take a sit in other seats." chaewon said as the other girl sit at the table where she was sitting.

 

The girl like duck just chuckles as she call her friends, her three friends walk towards her and one sit beside her and the two sit beside chaewon seat.
 

"What the hell—" Chaewon said as the two of the other friends start to squeeze her.
 

"UGH!! Get of the way I'm going out." said chaewon as she grabe her food and walk her way out. 

 

"Im not done with you. DUCK!" chaewon said to the other girl that make her frown, chaewon walk away while the other girl friends are laughing.

 

"What are you laughing at?" the other girl said as she throw the sealed juice at her friend. 
 

"Nothing, She's a tough girl. You get yourself a match Yena." The tall girl said.

 

"As if she has a match on me. She keeps getting into my nerves. She don't know who she dealing with." yena shake her head and just continue eating. 

























 

"SHES GETTING TO MY NERVES UGH!" chaewon stomped her feet as she walk towards the hallway.


 

"Who they think they are!" Chaewon frowned. 


 

One of her classmate approached her.

 

"Hello?" the girl with average length hair said.
 

"Hi?" chaewon replied not even sure if the girl is talking to her.
 

"I'm Juri, Takashi Juri, Were classmates" chaewon nodded.
 

"Oh, hello. I'm chaewon. not to be rude but why you talk to me?" yuri looked down feeling shy.
 

"I just want to ask if you were close with Choi Yena.. I saw you two talking to each other at the cafeteria." chaewon was confused.

 

"Who's that? I don't know who's that." juri pouted.
 

"Oh.. I thought you know her, I forgot that you are a transferee, I'm sorry." chaewon just shrugged it off.

 

"Omg omg they are coming!!" said girl from the right side of chaewon.


 

"The track and field team!! AAAAA" from the left side of chaewon. 



 

"What the hell this girls shouting for." chaewon said as she rolled her eyes.

"Its the aces of track and field. The one on the left was Lee chaeyeon she was like a feather when she run, the next to her was hyewon if you look at her she looks like she doesn't run but gghaaad she's freaking good at running." juri as with admiration, chaewon look at her with a unexplainable expression. 

"And the tall girl, Ahn Yujin. She's the best when it comes to this, Just by looking at her you can really tell she's a great runner and that. *juri pointed to the last one* That is my Loml." juri said with her hearteyes. Chaewon look at the group her classmate talk about.


 

"That—" chaewon frowned.

 

"They are popular in this school, the most popular to all of them is yena. She's the Team captain, But yeah she's kinda snobbish but it make her hot" chaewon just nodded, she really doesn't give a plus that girl was getting to her nerves. 

 

Chaewon walked infront of the four and stop infront of Yena. She glared at her.

 

"I'm not done with you." chaewon said as she step on yena's foot.

Yena groaned as she felt pain and held her foot, she curse and glared at the walking girl.

 

"!" yena yelp in pain, other was upset at what chaewon did, but her friend just laugh at her. 

 

"Brave and Tough girl. I like that." Hyewon said. 






 

'Wait for my turn.' yena thought.


















 

Class was dismissed, All students are going home one by one. Chaewon was fixing her thing to her back. But then a group of girls walk onto her.

 

"Yah!"

 

"What?"

 

"You are the one who step on yena's foot right?" the girl said.

 

"Yes and what now? She's annoying." the girl with blonde hair snorted.

 

"What did you say to our yena?" 

 

"I said she's annoying. Please get out of my way." chaewon said as she walked out but the two girls block her way and push her back.



 

"Don't you know who you talking to! Don't ever badmouth yena." chaewon just rolled her eyes. 


 

"Whatever." the girl with blackhair held her hair tight.

 

"Don't give us that attitude. Do you want to die?" The girl raised her right arm ready to slap chaewon face, chaewon close her eyes ready to receive the slap.



 

"Stop that." the two girl look at the voice direction.

 

"Yujin-ssi.." the two girl bow down.

 

"You can go now" the two nodded as they grab their bag, the two girls give chaewon a last glared before going out.




 

After that yujin just walked past chaewon, The younger girl was puzzled she thought their group are rude just like the said girl yena.

 

"Thankyou." chaewon bowed, Yujin just nodded and left the girl behind.

























 

[At Yena's house]
 

"I'm home." yena said.

No one answer, yeah right. No one is home, her parents are out of business. She left out a sighed and just go straight to her room. She flap her body on the bed and close her eyes a bit. 



 

"Only if you are here, I won't be this lonely.." yena didn't know but her eyes produce a tear of loneliness.

 

"I missed you.." her phone vibrated.
 

[Next Day]

From: Yudings 🐶 

Man were at the field already, where are you? 

To: Yudings 🐶

I'm coming. Wait me there.
 

Yena changed her clothes and grab her key car, She droved away to her school. They have a practice because they will represent their school this coming Intercampus.

 

Yena pulled out and parked her car, As usual all student are amaze by her presence. Yena walk to their team locker room and change her clothes to training clothes. She was just in her tank tops and short.

 

"Here!" Yujin wave her hand.

 

"Yo yena!" chaeyeon said, they all make their shake hands. 

 

All of their fans mostly girls are in the field watching them training. Yujin was waving to their fans that make them scream, What do you expect from the Great Ahn Yujin.
 

The girls cheered for them even though it just a training, Girls are drooling over chaeyeon and yena because the two was the only one wearing tank tops. They start to have a proper training and start running. 


 

After a while all of them take their rest. Yena excuse herself to the bathroom but the two guys stop infront of her.


 

"Hey Mighty Choi Yena is here." the guy chuckles, the people on the field look at them.


 

" off Jihoon" Yena said.

 

"You think I let you go after you did this to me. huh?" Jihoon pointed at her knee injury.

 

"It's not my fault that you are stupid to injure your knee." yena said as she was about to walk away, jihoon clenched her teeth before speaking.

 

"And also you are more stupid waiting for your so called poor puppy love to wake up." Jihoon laughed that earned the crowd. 

 

"What did you just say?" yena clenched her fist.

 

"You are ing loser and stup—" jihoon didn't finished her sentence when yena punched her face. Crowd went wild and they start screaming.

 

"Don't you ing talk ill about her. you!" yena said as she punches jihoon in the face. 

 

"Stop!" The girl with red hair stopped them. with that chaeyeon was the one who pulled yena up, jihoon was close to close his eyes.

"Let go of me chaeyeon, this guy must learn how to ing respect."

 

"And you who are you to stop me." yena said to that red headed girl.

 

"He was bleeding, And i think that is enough." The red headed girl said, as she help jihoon.


 

"YOU MS CHOI YENA, IN MY OFFICE!" Ms. Kwon said, She was the head of this school. Everyone in the field run with their life just ms kwon shouting.

 

"YOU ALSO MS KIM. AND MR PARK!"

 

"! It's ms kwon. Choi yena what the hell is wrong with you?" chaeyeon said.



 

"Why did you punch the son of our school, This is so freaking trouble." yujin said.


 

Yena just remained silent as she follow ms kwon. Yena doesn't give a of what will happen to her, she just want to punch that guy in the face over and over again if its bot because of that girl.























 

Chaewon's 

I was just got in the school when she heard screaming, because of curiousity she walk in the field. I peek and saw the girl that get to her nerves punching a guy.

 

"Why no one is stopping them?" I ask.
 

"Its nothing new about that. And its awesome to see something like this." the guy beside her said.
 

"I think I'm falling harder for yena, She's so hot. That guy deserve it." the girl said, I was confused, the guy was bleeding and no one is helping them.




 

"Stop!" I said. 
 

"Let go of me chaeyeon, this guy must learn how to ing respect."

 

"And you who are you to stop me." yena said.

 

"He was bleeding, And i think that is enough." I said, as I help the poor guy.


 

"YOU MS CHOI YENA, IN MY OFFICE!" Ms. Kwon said. I was about to leave when ms kwon speak again.
 

"YOU ALSO MS KIM AND MR PARK" I closed my eyes and curse.












 

[AT MS KWON OFFICE]
 

"Explain what happen." ms kwon ask , the two of them are just silent. 
 

"Ms kim?" I look at ms kwon and at two. 

 

"I don't know what really happen.." I looked down.

 

"Then why are you there." ms kwon ask.


 

"I was just trying to help him because his already bleeding." I said, ms kwon nodded, I sighed of relief.

 

"Care to explain mr park and ms choi?" ms kwon crossed her arms.

 

"It was just a little misunderstanding." Jihoon said. I scoffed.
 

"I'm out of here." Jihoon said as he walked out of the room. Ms kwon just sighed, He was the son of this school so no one would against of him of course except yena. 


 

"I also have nothing to explain." yena said as she stood up. 

 

"Yah Choi Yena! I'll tell this to your parents." yena chuckles.

 

"Go on please tell them ms kwon, So I can have their attention. I'll be glad if you do that to me." Yena bowed. 

 

"If I'm suspended just tell me ms kwon." I was confused, yena leave the office. I was puzzled, yena looks really mysterious. The yena I saw today was not the yena I saw yesterday. 
 

I feel pity for her because as what I heard. her parents doesn't give her the attention. And my parents didn't do the same way to me so I'm glad.

 

"You may now leave ms kim. And don't get yourself involve again with this okay?" Ms kwon said.
 

"Nae thankyou miss kwon." I bowed and left her office.




 

As I leave ms kwon office someone pulled my hand to the corner and pinched me on the wall. I was about to scream when she put her hands on my mouth. 


 

It was Choi Yena.

 

She looked at me in the eyes sternly, she put her hands in the wall leaving my mouth and said.



 

"Everything you heard in that office."







 

"Stay at that office." 







 

"And stay out of my way."








 

"If you don't want to get involve."









 

"Kim Chaewon"
 

——————————————————————

A/N: CHAPTER 1 IS DONE OWO, I KNOW A LOT OF YOU WAITED FOR THIS AND IM SORRY BECAUSE I ONLY FINISHED IT NOW. UWU 

ITS MY FIRST SSAMYEN STORY SINCE THEY ARE MY 2ND SHIP. ILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.