Chapter 16

TILL IT MAKES ONE...









 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU


 

   Yeosang mom   .

    Your mom   .



 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH




 

 


 













 

 










 

It's been a few months ever since you last met Yeosang's mom. Of course your mom still have difficulties of finding you since you are great at hiding with the help of Yeosang, your brother and of course your loyal Secretary. You finally had your happiness as most of the time you were at the boys dorm. Spending time with Seonghwa since he can't leave the place or even meet you in public. Yes, you and Seonghwa are finally dating each other with Yeosang's and Hongjoong's approvement. Even Yeosang's mom approve your relationship. Ever since then you never failed to be happy. While you were in the kitchen making some food for the boys. You didn't notice that Seonghwa were staring at you while leaning against the counter. With a wide smile as if like he never see you cook before. You turn to take other ingredients and you jumped in shock to see Semghwa giving you his smile. 






 

Oppa. 




 

Im sorry honey. What you cooking. 




 

Kimchi fried rice. Oppa do they prefer beef or samgyeopsal. 




 

It doesn't matter. Everything you cook is delicious. 




 

Really. The first time i cook for you, you lied to me. 




 

Look honey at least you improve day by day  




 

Yeah right. Now move i have to make scrambled eggs for my brothers 




 

Honey..




 

No no. No sweet talk to me. Im busy  








 

Before you could move away. He grab your wrist and pulled you towards him. Giving a peck on the cheek while looking at you lovingly. 







 

Forgive me please honey. 




 

Park Seonghwa. I need to cook. 




 

I will let you go if you forgive me. 




 

Urghh fine. 





 

You pecked his lips and he let go of you. 







 

Happy now. Thanks to you the rice is slightly burn




 

It looks fine. The boys won't die  




 

Babe. Really  




 

Yes honey. I'm serious. 




 

Ooo food, is it ready yet.




 

Im left with pan frying the meat and frying some eggs. 





 

You look fancy. Where are you going 





 

Its my 100 days with Ryujin. I want to surprise her but I don't know what to buy. 




 

You being there for your 100 days is already a present for her. Trust me she don't really expect much but just to love you like the way you are now .




 

Oh man did Seonghwa hyung sweet talk to you  




 

More like nothing. It's just a fact that i know about Ryujin. Well now would you help me set up the table. Babe cook the meat. 




 

Your command is served.









 

《TIME SKIPPED》










 

After all the boys eaten the food. Dishes were washed by San and Yeosang. Mingi and Wooyoung left to meet the girls. Your brother and Jongho decided to go to the gym. You, San, Seonghwa, Yeosang and Yunho are the only one left in the dorm. As you were on the sofa with Seonghwa watching some dramas. You saw Yunho is frowning while holding his phone. You stare at him making him more pressured as he tried multiple times to call someone which you know who. Seonghwa notice and leaned his chin on your shoulder while looking at Yunho  












 

Is he having his bad time with Yeji. 




 

Yeji texted me last night that they had an argument over the phone. I'm guessing that it's their thousand time fighting. 




 

Did she cried though. 




 

Babe what if we were in their position. What would you think. 




 

Honey if we were i think we can't stay mad for long. 








 

You turn and face him while he just look at you lovingly. 







 

Who could even resist that face babe. 




 

I'm sure the boys hates this face so much. 




 

Well that's when you feel alone and amazed with the drama that you recently watched hyung. 




 

So what is wrong with it. Brotherly love won't hurt right. 




 

Well try and do it to Wooyoung and Mingi. How long can you last. 




 

Honey they are attacking me. 




 

Oh man I can't save you from this.




 

Honey....




 

Hyojeong ah. Mom said that she wants to have a tea time with you soon. 




 

Oh i miss mommy too. Tell her I will meet once this guy let me. 




 

But honey when can we even hang out. 



 

Babe. We have been hanging out for a few months. Even more than that  




 

Honey what i meant is we go for a date outside. I mean like we can bring Yeosang along. 




 

I'm not sure that would be a good idea. 




 

Babe i don't want my mom to kill you. Her mans are everywhere out there. 




 

Honey... what i meant is us stand up for our positions. We cant hide till death  




 

That's the hyung i know. 




 

Well hyung you sure you want to take the risk. 




 

I will do anything to make my relationship free and not hide from all the problems that we will face. 




 

Babe i can't let you break your bones anymore. 




 

I won't break any bones. Plus we are bringing the boys. I'm sure Yeosangs mom mans are everywhere too. He is a mummy boy after all. 




 

Heol i just can't believe this guy




 

Honey please. It's time for us to show who we are. I myself cant believe im dating the richest girl in Seoul. 




 

That's only my status but in my bank is just similar to yours. 




 

More like more than your own brother  




 

Shut it Mountain. 




 

Man just why did she even have to just be so paranoid




 

Well she is when things ain't normal. 




 

AISH JINJJA




 

What is wrong with you. 




 

Yeji problem im sure of it. 




 

Guys. He have been through though time.




 

Oh look who is talking about other people's relationships. 




 

Seriously Park Seonghwa.





 

Yes i am serious. 




 

Whatever angry bird. You, San and Yeosang. I give you 5 minutes sharp to get ready. If one of you are late by one second, none of us are going out. Now you Jung Yunho. Just freaking take Yeji to her favourite food place and bring her to the latest shop that you guys have been wanting to go. Is not that hard. I will be here waiting. Be here once five minutes are up. 








 

Yeosang and San quickly went to their room and get ready while Seonghwa gave his intense stare while Yunho just chuckled. 










 

You are sure one of a kind. 




 

Yeji is at the park crying. Aren't you meeting her 




 

Seonghwa hyung. She is a keeper. 









 

Yunho smiled and went out straight. Leaving you and Seonghwa alone in the living room. You look at Seonghwa and sighed. 











 

Aren't you getting ready  




 

What about you. Aren't you getting ready




 

Oppa. YAH WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING  











 

Your eyes went wide when he took off his big hoodie revealing his nice toned body to you. 







 

You aint wearing that revealing shirt Hyojeong. 




 

Why can't i. Its comfortable. 




 

I ain't letting other men stare at those beautiful body. 




 

Or what. Are you jealous. 




 

Don't make me do it. Now wear this. I will get ready. 




 

Mister i ain't wearing this big hoodie. 








 

Seonghwa took his hoodie and put it on you. You pout at him. He smile and peck your forehead before heading to his room to get ready. You just sighed and wait for them to get ready.....