Chapter 4

TILL IT MAKES ONE...


 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU



 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH




 

 


 







 

 



 

 



 

You were walking along the corridor since you had just finish your class. As yous were walking you saw students keep running pass you. You were so curious that you dont know whats happening. After your long walk you've reached to where your locker is and you were putting the books inside the locker. Before you could even close the locker door. Someone bang the locker making you shocked. 






 

AISH JINJJA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. 




 

Unnie have you been talking with the boys. 




 

Seriously Ryujin. Whats up. 




 

The whole school is talking about you. I don't think you know that someone you know came back. 




 

Wait wait hold up. Which someone you are talking about. 




 

Unnie. Think. That person is back. Both Yeosang and Wooyoung oppa is at the basketball court with him. Dont you think you should stop them. 




 

Why would they be there. I'm not responsible for that problem. 




 

YAH KIM HYOJEONG. THEY ARE CREATING PROBLEMS. YOU NEED TO BE THERE. 




 

Woah hold up Lia why would i be there when i'm not the cause of the scene. 




 

Unnie. They are going to fight just because of you. Your brother is not in school. 




 

What the....







 

You gave your bag to Ryujin and run towards where the boys is. Both Lia and Ryujin sigh as they know that you don't really like any scenes to occur just because of you. You run as fast as you could so things won't get too far. However there's so many students around and you bump into a lot of people that makes you more frustrated. As you were going through the crowds. Many of the students were taking video of what's happening. You felt more frustrated and annoyed you just took the phone and throw it away not even caring whos phone is it. Most of the students knew that you are around they went silent and stop what they are doing. You quickly get yourself to the middle and your anger start to rise. You saw Wooyoung were on the floor groaning in pain while the other members were trying to held Yeosang from attacking. You had enough of it and went to the person that you don't even want to see at all. Grabbing fistful of his hair and gave a knee kick on his stomach. Afterwards you face the boys who were worried about you. 










 

ARENT YOU GUYS LATE FOR LESSON. DISPERSED NOW. 










 

All of the students walk away from the scene and left you with the boys all alone. The grab went tighter as you sigh. Making the guy groan in pain. 











 

Jongho. Bring both of them to the sick bay. 




 

I wont let you be with him alone Hyojeong  




 

Better go or i wont forgive both of you guys.








 

While you still grabbing the guy hair. You walk away from the boys dragging the guy along as you are not in the mood to talk with them. After your presence are no longer at their sight. Mingi went to pick Wooyoung up while Yeosang clench his fist. 







 

Guys lets go. HongJoong hyung won't be happy on what happened today 




 

If he wont ever appear. This wont happened. 




 

Yah at least Hyojeong wont get back to him. She hates him the most. 




 

You guys are sure in deep trouble. Especially when it comes to our mom

 



 

Its Hongjoong's hyung mom. Im glad that Seonghwa hyung is not here. 




 

Yah lets go now. She will deal with him. You guys don't want to hear her nag. 











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

~> its not what you think mom...


 

>> then what would it be when you know your sister always gets into trouble when that guy appear. 


 

~> mom please this time.... Just let her settle her stuff. 

 

 

>> Kim Hongjoong


 

~> Yes mom. I know. Its just that i dont want to be over protective on Hyojeong. She is reaching her adult stage now. 


 

>> i know that Hongjoong. Whatever it is. If the news spread till other schools. You and your sister are going to have a bad time with me. 














 

Im so dead.




 

Your mom is sure strict 




 

For Hyojeong. Yes. I dont understand why would he even came back. Like arent they over already. 




 

No one knows about it Hongjoong. Who knows that he is back just to get what he wants. 




 

And that is my sister. Are you joking with me. 




 

Aniya. We dont know anything so we cant expect anything. 




 

I wonder how the boys doing. 




 

They are in trouble i guess. 




 

What do you mean by the word trouble. 




 

Yah. Won't you think that the boys won't get involved if it wasn't for Hyojeong....














 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

YAH. What were you even thinking. 




 

I'm here to take whats mine Hyojeong-ssi




 

If its so you dont even have to touch the boys Son Dongju. 




 

Hey i thought you love to call me by Xion. 




 

That name is not worth my breath




 

Aww babe listen im here just to start over with you. Why cant i. 




 

You aint worth my time. Once we are over. We are nothing. 




 

Just tell me that you miss me. I know that you are bored without me. 




 

Stop all your nonsense and go back to where you belong Dongju. Stop making a scene here if you don't want to be ashamed. 




 

Well. I'm not ashamed of anything. All I want is you to be back with me. That's simple. No fuss no nothing. 




 

No where in hell i would get back to you. In your dreams Son Dongju







 

You turn around and start to walk away. Just after few steps you heard him chuckled and you didn't even care to turn back. Few seconds later you heard him called your name which makes you stop your pace and stood still. He smirks and went towards you. Not making eye contact and he caress your cheek. 










 

Kim Hyojeong. If i didnt get you. The boys wont even get the chance to be with you. Remember that love....







 

He left you alone. Your vision starts to get blurry as tears starts to form with no words left. Your legs went weak and went kneeled down bursting as you hate to face the same old past. Just then you felt someone hug you. You start to burst out more that you can't think of anything. 









 

Stop crying. It hurts me. 



 

Its all my fault...



 

No... its not... stop crying. Its not worth for him. 




 

It hurts me oppa..... it hurts so much. 




 

Shhhh we will heal this wound together okay. Stop crying you making me cry. 




 

Mianhae. 




 

Nahh its okay. Now lets go. The boys are waiting for you. 




 

Oppa dont tell my brother about this please. 




 

I wont. Now lets go. Jongho will kill me if im with you for too long  









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






 

You guys really. 




 

Yah im at the edge of being dead if he didnt kicked  on both my chest and stomach. 




 

Yah you should be thankful that the principle wont take this seriously. Just to please Hyojeong so her mom wont ground her up. 




 

If he wont pop out of nowhere i wont be like this 




 

Just keep quiet will you hyung. Like all of you just keep quiet




 

Yah what is wrong with you. You won't want to see your precious hyung end up in a coma right




 

Can you guys just let go of what just happened. If everyone knows what's the real motive we are so dead. 




 

If this fella didnt do those stupid acts. People wont crowd around us. 




 

That guy is just pissing us off just for Hyojeong. 




 

Guys he is our past so do Hyojeong. Can we just not act stupid just because he is here. 




 

Is not even that easy Mingi. You wont even understand. 




 

Even you yourself just cant control your anger so whats the point

 



 

HYUNGS THATS ENOUGH. OKAY. JUST STOP...










 

Everyone kept quiet as they never thought Jongho would just burst out suddenly. Few seconds later The door creaked open and everyone looks at the door. San peaked in to see if everything is okay. Jongho sigh and look away from his hyungs. San walk in and pat Jongho's shoulder with a weak smile on his face. 






 

Jongho ah. Hyojeong is waiting for you.




 

Thanks hyung. 








 

Jongho stood up and walked towards the door. Before he reached the door. Jongho sigh and turn around. 






 

Look guys...  Just dont make Hyojeong leave us like how she gets left behind the last time we ever see her. She just wants happiness....