Chapter 3

TILL IT MAKES ONE...


 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH




 

 


 







 








 

You were with Yeosang and Seonghwa in the convenience store. Looking for some snacks and drinks. You were staring at the snacks area not knowing which to choose. After a good few minutes. Yeosang came to your side and do the same thing as what you are doing. You turn and gave a pinch on his hands before turning back to the same position. 









 

Yah that hurts. 




 

Stop copying me oppa 




 

Alright im sorry. What took you so long. 




 

I have difficulties. Wheres Seonghwa oppa. 




 

Ramyeon sections. He have a hard time choosing which noodles to have for later. 




 

Oh. Oppa which one should I choose. 




 

Well don't you like the original flavour more than anything. 




 

I feel like getting something new. 




 

Woah what took you guys so long. 




 

Seonghwa oppa. I dont know what to choose. 




 

Get the normal one that you always took then. We need to hurry. Your brother would kill me if I took you out so long. Especially with Yeosang here. 




 

Aigooo. Fine. Let's get the original one then. 




 

Ayee we can buy you fried chicken soon. Don't be sad

 



 

You for real right. 




 

Yeah. But only both of us can have it. 



 

Yah why are you ditching us  Hong Joong is going to kill you. 




 

Cool that's a deal. Plus oppa if you never tell him. He won't know. 




 

Aigoo. Should we go because i'm sure Mingi and San are going to destroy your house in a matter of time. 




 

Aniya. My brother won't let them so. He is the protector of the house. 




 

Yeah hyung. 




 

Well okay then. Lets go get ice cream and go back home. 




 

Yes please but i need someone to carry me. I'm tired already. 



 

I will carry you later. Now let's go  











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Yah yah yah. Don't burn the kitchen. YAH MINGI STOP JUMPING ON THIS SOFA. Aish jinjja




 

Hyung you should just calm down. They are just eating some junk that Hyojeong never eat. 




 

Yah we are just a guest in her house. We can't make any mess here. 




 

Well they will come down soon. They are just hungry. 



 

Well hyung looks like Yeosang have his chance to flirt with Hyojeong.




 

Not for that long. I told Seonghwa to keep an eye on them. 




 

If thats so. Hyung don't you feel like one day. Just that one day. Your sister will fall for someone. 




 

Well she deserve to be loved but not form any one of those kids. 




 

Aigoo. Someone is being overprotective once again. 




 

Yah it's not like you won't do that your only sister. 




 

Even if i have i would just support her happiness. That's a plus point. 




 

You guys won't understand it. Its just between me and my sister. 




 

Whatever you say hyung. As long as you know where's the line between you and her. You should be safe . 




 

Yeah hyung. Most probably you should support her for her future. Her future is in her hands, not yours. 




 

You know what. I hate it when Yunho is right . 




 

I'm always right hyung. 




 

GUYS WE ARE BACK AND YEOSANG OPPA GOT US SOME CHICKEN FOR DINNER. 




 

did anyone said dinner. 




 

YAH CHICKEN PARTY. 




 

Yah sit down will you. 









 

The boys sat around the table and you chuckled to see how the boys being disciplined. You went to put the chicken on the table and sit at the empty space between San and Yunho. While you ignore your brother's glare. Yeosang and Seonghwa were setting up the table. You just can't wait to eat as you were so hungry. After everything was settled. They boys munch up. So were you. It was so silent for the first few minutes. Till Mingi starts to break the ice.










 

So Hyojeong. How's your leg so far. 




 

Oh i can walk normally but i still need to wear ankle guard every time I need to walk. 




 

So does that mean i can see you in school as always. 




 

Soon Wooyoung oppa. Soon. Since im left with a week. 




 

Wait the doctor said you can go back to school in a week time. 




 

Yeah i thought Mingi oppa told you about the recent appointment. 




 

Oh im sorry. I forget to tell him since we have been busy with something. 




 

Oh yeah we have fansign tour to go to. Will Hyojeong be able to join us hyung. 




 

Nope. She cant. Mom reject the offer since she is going to spend half of her summer with ITZY. 




 

Oppa you for real right. 




 

Yeji should have told you. It looks like she have yet to tell you. 




 

Thats because Yeji is busy with her practice for her comeback. Plus im happy that I get to spend time with you guys before you guys went for your schedule. 




 

That's right so hyun dont need to worry much about her. She can handle her life while we aren't at her side 




 

Still be more careful when you are alone. You yourself are already clumsy. 




 

Yes bro. Oh yeah i might go to Australia during the winter season. I heard that our aunt is having a baby shower there. 




 

How do you even know about this. 



 

Im her best friend for a reason dummy. Oh im wondering if i can spend time with Yunho and Wooyoung oppa soon. I want to learn some dance. 




 

Won't your ankle hurt. I mean you are still recovering. 




 

Thats is a no. 




 

Ayee hyung dont you remember what we talk about. 




 

Wait talk about what. 




 

Nothing much. Its boys talk. Fine if only Wooyoung dont get his hands on my sister. 




 

Yes sir. Well at least she can learn her new moves. 




 

Whatever. Yah Mingi you finish up all the tenders. 



 

Mian im super hungry that i cant control myself. 




 

Let him be oppa. There's still food for us




 

Alright then. After we eat, let's go watch some movies. 



 

Thats a deal for sure........