Chapter 18

TILL IT MAKES ONE...








 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU


 

   Yeosang mom   .

    Your mom   .



 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 







 








 

So what are you going to do after school. 




 

I dont know. I dont feel like going home. I want to adventure. 




 

Well we can go somewhere. 




 

Seonghwa oppa wont like it if everytime you have to follow me. I know its for my safety. I know he cares but just for once i just want to feel free. 




 

Yah you are still on your mom wanted list. How are you not caught in school. 




 

Its because she is always with Yeosang hyung and us. You are seriously not aware of anything hyung. 




 

Yah. She spends most of her time in the cafe with Yeosang and Seonghwa hyung. She spends her weekends with Jongho and Yeji in the gym. She spends her Monday with the performance team. She rarely spends her time with Hongjoong hyung.




 

I have my limits on him. Also he is trying hard to not let my mom take me away. 




 

Yo guys whats up.




 

Oh Wooyoung oppa. Ryujin ah. 




 

Oh unnie. Have you seen Charyeong anywhere. 




 

Ahh no. I was with Jongho the whole school hours. Also Yeji were with her earlier. She said she wants to finish off her dance practice and go back home afterwards. 




 

Did you say dance practice 




 

Yeah. Yeji did say she wants to go to the dance studio to finish up her dance practice  




 

Oh no...




 

What's wrong Wooyoung. You seem to be Worried. 




 

Babe whats wrong. 




 

Yunho said that he wants to go to the dance studio to relax his mind...




 

Well let them be. I mean it's been a month since they have their break. I'm sure they are mature enough to talk. 




 

Hyojeong is right. We should now step back and let them settle their stuff. I'm sure they will be on good terms soon. 




 

I hope they will. Now let's call Hongjoong hyung. 




 

And why should we call him. 




 

Ahh that you need to ask your brother yourself. 




 

Ask no more. We have reached  




 

OH MY GAWD OPPA. BABE YOU ARE HERE TOO. 




 

Honey, I miss you. 








 

You ran towards Seonghwa who had his hands wide open. He catches you and spin around before giving a peck on your lips. 









 

Yah yah no PDA allowed in here. 




 

As if you never do it with Ryujin. 




 

Well not all are here  




 

Lia and Yuna are not available. Yeji and Chaeryeong are at the dance studio near this school. 




 

What about Mingi and Yunho. 




 

Same reason as Yeji and Chaeryeong. 




 

Heol...




 

Let them be guys. Now our van is waiting for us. As for you missy. You are taking your ride back home with your secretary. 




 

Won't mom knows about this




 

She will but she wont have the power to stop you. 





 

What do you mean? 




 

Yeosang is following you. Where he took you. Don't ask much. Ask after you reached the place and meet the person who wants to meet you. 




 

If it's mom. I will kill myself. 




 

The thing is. You won't die. No one is. 




 

Honey. Trust him. Everything will be okay. 




 

So that's a deal right. 




 

If you know CODE Z. I will be sponsoring all music equipment that you have been wanting to get. 




 

With a studio upgrade. 




 

That's if you finish off things that need to be done there. 




 

Okay deal. Now roll out....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

Wow that a new move you say. 




 

Yah one in awhile. I miss this place. 




 

Unnie...




 

I know. It's just this place is the only place that I can remember it fully. Like after all the months....




 

Well unnie tell me what brings you here. 




 

Just because....




 

Because of...




 

Just because....











 

Before Yeji could finish her words. The door was banged open. Showing Yunho and Mingi who is being playful with each other. Yunho looked up to see the girls were staring at both of them. He stopped Mingi from his silly acts and was about to turn away but Mingi stopped him from going anywhere. 











 

Oh you girls are here. What brings you here. 




 

We have been here since lunchtime. Yeji unnie wants to get more dance practice. And here we are. What about you oppas. 




 

Ahh. Yunho wants to clear out his mind. You girls dont mind we share the place right. 




 

Ahhh i do- 




 

We are fine. Just use the other half of it. We won't disturb you boys. 




 

Great. Yunho lets get tired today. Energetic as usual. Thanks Yeji. 










 

The boys went in the room. And took the other half of the place. As the four of them were doing their own things. Yunho kept having glance to Yeji. While Yeji was joking around with Chaeryeong. Mingi saw it and sigh. 













 

Yah you don't look fine of us sharing the room. 




 

I'm fine Mingi. Just some distraction in the head. 




 

Distraction you say. Well Hyojeong asked me to let you have a talk to Yeji. Now this is your time man. 





 

I'm not ready yet Mingi. 




 

It's better now than having someone trying to tackle her while her status is still your girlfriend Yunho. 




 

But Mingi....




 

Make it work. Don't lose your chance. 




 

Babe wanna go to the convenience store with me. 




 

Well sure. What about Yeji? 




 

Ahh unnie wants to stay and keep practicing. Yunho oppa can keep a lookout on her right. She can't dance too hard since she sprained her ankle a few weeks ago. 




 

Oh.... sure....




 

Great. Let's go. Want anything Yunho. 




 

Nahh. Im fine

 



 

We will be back. We won't take that long we promise. 








 

Just like that Mingi and Chaeryeong left the place. Leaving Yunho and Yeji alone. Both of them didn't even dare to look at each other so they did their own things. Minutes has passed, Yeji was doing her dance practice. Yunho was trying his best not to look at Yeji. He sighs and goes to one of the corners to rest for a while. Just then Yunho heard something hard drop. He looked up and saw Yeji was in pain while holding her leg. Yunho rushed towards her feeling so worried and started to panic. 









 

Yah what happened. Are you okay. Are you hurt. TELL ME. 




 

My leg... its cramp. 




 

Yah you should be stubborn when you are still recovering from the injuries Yeji....




 

I'm sorry.....






 

Yunho sigh in relief and grab the leg the Yeji was holding. Resting her leg on his lap. The room in silence when Yunho starts to massage Yeji's leg. Yeji were enduring the pain. Yunho saw her expression, took her hand, placed it on his shoulder. Still not looking at her. 






 

Just squeezed my shoulder if it's painful. I will try not to hurt it more. 










 

Yeji just looks at Yunho who is focusing on massaging her legs. As Yunho continued to massage the leg Yeji felt guilty. She sighs and was about to speak up but Yunho cut her out. 










 

I'm sorry.... for all the hard times that I gave to you. 




 

You aren't at fault... I'm at fault too... Sorry for not trusting you. I was really mad when i keep over thinking and assuming which makes you be in the bad spot. 




 

It's fine. It's not wrong to be in a bad spot in a relationship. 




 

Still i'm sorry too okay... ow...




 

You should really have many days break till you are fine to get back in dancing. When was your last time you went for the check up. 




 

Weeks ago... i didn't go for yesterday appointment  




 

Yeji....




 

I know. I'm sorry. Hyojeong already postponed my appointment. 




 

Promise me you go for the next appointment  




 

I will but will you come with me...







 

Yunho stopped his action. Grab Yeji's hand that's on his shoulder. He looked up to look at her and smile. 






 

Is that a yes or a no. If you cant its fine. I can ask my girls to accompany me. 




 

Yes, I will go with you. 




 

Thank you....




 

Last thing I wanna ask. 




 

What is it  




 

Will you forgive me.







 

Yeji smiled and nodded her head. Yunho can't help it but to smile even wider. Both of them chuckled as they felt great that they finally made up with each other. 








 

We should get going. I don't think Mingi is coming back anytime soon. 




 

How would you know that? 




 

Mingi always ran away when he got his chance to have his date with his girlfriend.




 

Wow. That's his trick. No wonder...




 

Well you wanna go back to your home or...




 

Just bring me to where Ryujin is. I dont mind overnight there. 




 

Okay. Let's go.