Chapter 14

TILL IT MAKES ONE...


 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU


 

   Yeosang mom   .

    Your mom   .



 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH




 

 


 













 

 











 

Sun hits you and you were stretching your body as you had a tough night the day before. You woke up and heard something out of the room. Make yourself out of the bed and clean it since you know that Seonghwa is a clean freak when it comes to cleaning. You did your best and went to have a quick wash up since yesterday night the girls bought you some undergarments as you are staying at the boys dorm. You had to wear your brother clothes since the others are too big for you. After washing up you went to the kitchen to see only Yunho and Jongho in the kitchen and nobody else in the dorm. You walk near the counter and see Yunho cooking some ramyeon while Jongho cutting some fruits. 











 

Oh you are finally awake. Go and seat. The food is almost ready.




 

Guys where is the rest. 




 

Well they went out. Hongjoong hyung and San went to fetch Seonghwa hyung as he is coming back in the afternoon. Mingi had to deal with Wooyoung since he had arguments with Ryujin early morning. 




 

What about Yeonsang. 




 

He is in his room. Probably staring at the ceiling and do nothing. Can you help me call him. He have not eaten breakfast yet. Its lunch now. 




 

Sure. I will get him. 









 

You went to Yeosang room and knocked on the door. No replies. You open the door slightly and peek your head in. You saw Yeosang is staring at the ceiling while sighing. You went towards him and sat next to him. 









 

Oppa. Yunho oppa make us food. Want some. 




 

Nah im good. You finally woke up after a long night huh. 




 

Well i have not been sleeping well. It but i have to get used to it  




 

Oh well, your mom called me. I told her not to worry about you since you are with me. 




 

She must be paranoid that I must not get near Seonghwa oppa. 




 

She doesn't know that you are here. I told her that you are out with me on a short trip. 




 

You must me insane. My phone have trackers in it  




 

I threw it away. I got you a new one. No one knows this is yours. 




 

You are impossible. 




 

Its for your safety and Seonghwa hyung too. Now you go and eat. After that, let's go shopping. 




 

Really shopping. 




 

Paparazzi outside. You won't want to know what happened next. 




 

You are impossible oppa. Let's eat together. It's the only way I could thank you for yesterday 





 

Alright alright.....












 

You smile and drag Yeosang out of his room to the dining room to see Yunho and Jongho is setting up the table. You join in till everything is settled. All four of you starts to eat and you kept in silence as you are trying to think of what will you do when your brother came back. Jongho saw your expression and smile. 











 

I believe Yeosang hyung is bringing you out for dinner later. 




 

He is..




 

Yeah. It's a way for Seonghwa hyung not to be a shock if he saw you to early. 




 

Don't worry. Your clothes will be handled by your own bestie. 




 

Yeah the girls will help cover you up till Seonghwa hyung is well rested and asleep. 




 

Thanks oppa. The ramyeon is typically better than the first time I had here. 




 

Well i kinda improve on with some help. 




 

Yeji taught him your favourites. She knows that you can't run anywhere. Your brother told me that you should stick with Yeosang for the moment. If you dont want to get caught by your mom. 




 

That will be fine. Yet who will i share a room with. 




 

Jongho and Mingi. That's the least we could do. Seonghwa hyung won't know since he barely steps in their room. 




 

If thats so. Thanks for the food. Let me get ready then we will head out before the rest came back.




 

Yeah take your time. No rush. 










 

You smile and went to change. The boys look at Yeosang who is chewing on the fruits. 










 

Quit staring at me. I won't ruin her happiness like how her mother did to her. 




 

So you finally giving her up. 




 

I'm not in her heart. I can't force love. She is too innocent for this. 




 

Well hyung. I feel proud of your choice.




 

Yeah. The mean time you try to be her new brother that she can rely on. She is putting more trust on you. 




 

I know that. I won't break it. I'm doing this for her and Seonghwa hyung.




 

That's the Yeosang i know. 




 

Yet how are you going to say this to your mom. 




 

My mom understands me. If she gets fooled by her own friend. I'm so not gonna let the worst pass by. 




 

You sure do. We'll take good care of her. Make sure she have her vitamins along the way. Her needs more than i do. 




 

Oppa im ready  




 

Did you take your medication already. 




 

I took them yesterday. I will take it tonight. 




 

Well then let's go. 




 

Take care Hyojeong ah. 




 

Buddy. Anything call me okay. 




 

Will do buddy...











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Woah guys it's not like I broke my leg or what




 

You are still recovering. You can't move much. 




 

Oh hyung i can't believe you are out of this hospital. 




 

Well the doctor said im fine. I just need some rest and not do active stuff. 




 

Well that will be noted. Now you. What do you want to eat. 




 

I'm not hungry guys.




 

Really. You aren't. Because Hongjoong hyung is treating us. 




 

Yeah. I just had my medication. I wanna go home and rest. 




 

Great we are having pizza for dinner. 




 

Oh i can't eat greasy stuff. I need calcium for my bones. 




 

That will be settled. Now let's get some snacks before we head home. 




 

Hongjoong where are the rest of the boys. 




 

Some at home. Mingi and Wooyoung is somewhere. So yeah. Why not we head for some tea at a cafe shop. 




 

Yeah lets go. 










 

All of them went to the nearby cafe and had their beverages there. They were sitting by the window since that's the only place available. San is having some deserts there. While Hongjoong were looking through his phone to check updates from your secretary. Seonghwa look out of the window. With a blank mind as he doesn't know what to do when he gets back home. After all he was just thinking about you. Just then he saw a familiar figure walking on the opposite side. He tried to have a clearer view but people keep walking past making him missing the clearer view of the person he was looking at. 










 

Hyung. Is there something attract you. 




 

Oh.. no its nothing. How is the cake. 




 

Wonderful for my tummy  




 

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Seonghwa arent you drinking your drink

 



 

I will soon. So how is the boys s far. 




 

The girls are annoyed with us at some moments. Yeji been calmed down since yesterday. It's just Ryujin and Wooyoung have not settled their problem. 




 

Omo Wooyoung is dating Ryujin. Damn i missed out so much huh. 




 

So much that you dont even know when Mingi and Charyeong will be one too. 




 

What. Another one. 




 

Not another one. All of them are attached. 




 

So only me and you are alone. 




 

Nope. Me and Jongho only. Hyung. Lia is available 




 

Why dont you take her  




 

Nahh she is too sassy. I love my life. 




 

So do i. So not all are attached then. 




 

Yes not all are attached. 




 

Oh Lia what are you doing here. 




 

I'm alone and hella bored. The rest are with their boys. Yuna is away for a week since she is going for a trip with her boyfriend. Yeji and Chaeryeong is settling Ryujin and Wooyoung oppa problems. Hyojeong isn't picking up my calls. 




 

She didn't change her number didn't she. 





 

Oh i dont kn... YOU DISCHARGED ALREADY. 




 

Not to loud girl. We are just here for tea time before heading back to the dorm. You staying over there right.




 

Yeah. Have too. Yeji is not letting anyone alone. 




 

And look what she did to you. 




 

Oh dont worry about me. You mister how is life outside the sick bay. 




 

Better. So what's up with the girls staying over. 




 

Oh we ar....




 

Babe he doesn't know that yet. 




 

Oh really. Im sorry babe. 




 

You sure you two arent a thing. 




 

We are just friends called each other babe. 




 

Not friends with benefits right. 




 

Hell no. We have our own lines. We respect each other. We are just friends hyung. 




 

I can see that. So you wanna tag along with us. Since you came with a big bag and you are gonna stay over the place. 




 

Sure. That's the most appreciable thing i would like to get. 




 

Order your drinks. Hongjoong hyung is treating. 




 

Nah i'm fine. I ate before i came here. 




 

How do you know that we are here.




 

San oppa tracker. He on his tracker earlier. So i came by.




 

Well get yourself a drink. It's gonna be a long night.