Chapter 14 (Part Ⅱ)

TILL IT MAKES ONE...


 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU


 

   Yeosang mom   .

    Your mom   .



 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH




 

 


 














 

 












 

Oh really you are sure of running around like a chicken by those time. 




 

Yah still im sure theres chicks that is gonna run after me. 




 

Oh that is the most hilarious jokes. 




 

Well once in awhile Hyojeong ah. 




 

Thanks for the jokes oppa. It's been awhile since i heard any




 

It must be tough huh. 




 

Well if you seen a lot of it. I'm sure you understand why im going against my mom. 




 

Well i truly understand that. So what's next to do. 




 

Have the boys came back. 




 

I don't know. We have no news from them. 




 

Well if that's so. Can you bring me somewhere  




 

Sure where to. 




 

The park that I last saw Seonghwa oppa. Can you bring me there  










 

Yeosang look at you and smile. Nodding to answer your request. You smile and drag him out of the cafe you are both at. Yeosang bring you to the place that you want to go so badly. Once both of you arrive. The sun is already starting to set. Both of you were strolling while enjoying the breeze. Your smile never fades till you saw the place where you last see Seonghwa. Suddenly tears start to fall as you remember the bad memories you had. Yeosang saw your expression and put his hand around your shoulder giving a light squeeze to calm you down. 













 

Let it go. Even if it hurts. Let it go. 




 

The only place where we both shed tears. Where my heart was broken into countless pieces...




 

I know but you need to look at the bright side. You are going back to him. 




 

Oppa you can't force anything. 




 

Hyojeong. You asked me to choose my decisions wisely. I did and now I want you to be happy by going back to Seonghwa hyung. He loves you more than I do. He is the one that lifts your happiness more than I could. So smile we aren't getting married. You are going to be with Seonghwa hyung. I promise. 




 

Oppa.... Thank you for everything...




 

Anything for my wonderful friend. 




 

Why would you sacrifice yourself on this oppa 




 

Just like how Seonghwa hyung sacrifice himself for the pain. Im buying that pain from him. He doesn't deserve that pain. I do. Now all I want is you to be happy with the person you love. You are so pure and innocent Hyojeong. I'm not gonna mess up the life you are happy in. I don't want you to be sad. Not to me. Not to your brother. Not to Seonghwa hyung. 













 

You look at him and hug him. He hugged back and pat you back as you start to break down. You finally feel appreciated as he understands how you really feel. Also he finally realize that you have your own happiness to live on and with that both of you stayed as good friends that relied on each other. You could be more thankful of what's happening upcoming days. 












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

《TIME SKIPPED》





 

How long has he been knocking out  




 

Well when we reached home. He seems suspicious of the surrounding. After that he went to the room and boom he is asleep. 




 

Didn't he sleep at the hospital.




 

Sadly not. I heard that he stayed awake with tears. He must be staying up late all day  




 

Poor Seonghwa oppa  




 

Yeah. He could be stressed too. 




 

Im sure Seonghwa oppa misses Hyojeong so much. 




 

He does. It's just he never say anything about it




 

That is much more sad. 




 

Yeah. It is. Oh they are back 




 

We are back and safe. 




 

Glady. He is asleep you go and wash up and stay in Jongho room. 




 

Oppa is he okay. 




 

He is fine. Dont worry too much about him okay. The girl will share the room with you. No exceptions




 

Well Chaeryeong and Ryujin is asleep too. You wash up and take some rest. We will be in soon. Girls to girls talk okay. 




 

Sure see you later  









 

You smile at them and went to wash up before went to have some rest. Since it's been a full day for you with Yeosang. The rest just sigh and look at Hongjoong who is staring at the phone waiting for updates.










 

Hyung my senses tell me that something will happen in the middle of the night




 

Nothing will happen. Try and relax while both of them still not met yet. 




 

Oh i'm sure they will meet soon

 



 

Babe seriously why can't we just let them meet. 




 

Seonghwa will be shock so does Hyojeong. Let them rest first. Im sure they will be fine once they are well rested. 




 

Well hyung im trusting your words  




 

If i'm wrong. I will grant all of your wish okay. Now let's go to bed. I'm tired. So are the girls. 





 

Good night babe. Dream of me okay. 




 

Oh i will don't worry. 




 

I feel like puking. 




 

Same goes to me




 

Im joining too.....













 

《TIME SKIPPED》











 

After all the talks and finally everyone is asleep except for you who is staring at the wall that has a group photo of the boys. You sigh as your eyes landed to Seonghwa picture. Everyone knows that you miss him so much that no one can tell your expressions well. You got up from the bed and went out to the kitchen as you felt thirsty out of sudden. You quietly make your way without noise. You finally reached with just one light on. You went to get yourself a glass of water. After you finish drinking. You saw a pile of plates and utensils in the sink. It somehow annoyed you so you decide to wash everything. Just then you felt someone hands wrapping around your waist and leaning his chin on your shoulder. You were shocked that you stood still and stop what you were doing. A hand reached out to close the tap water. You finally took the courage and turn around. Your eyes went wide as you saw Seonghwa were looking at you with teary eyes. 








 

Oppa...




 

He didn't say anything and suddenly Seonghwa lean in on to your lips making your eyes even wider. His hands each wrap one around your waist and another placing it at the back of your head. Leaning in deeper leaving no gaps in between the both of you. He broke the kiss and looked at you. Your eyes went teary too as is been a long time since you met him. 










 

I miss you so much  




 

I miss you too oppa. 




 

I miss you so bad that i thought i would lose you forever. 




 

No. I wont leave you. Never. 









 

Both of you smile and he leaned in again for the second time. It was a short one as both of you don't want to make noise and not to wake the other up. After that Seonghwa helped you with the wash and dry as well. Soon after everything is settled down. Both of you were at the sofa cuddling with each other. Seonghwa caress your head while you were hugging his waist. 












 

Oppa. Why are you awake. 




 

I can't sleep at this timing. What about you. 




 

Same as well. Does it still hurt. 





 

Its recovering. It's getting better day by day. 




 

I'm sorry for what happened to you. 




 

It's not your fault beautiful. Don't blame yourself. 




 

I just can't. I'm the causes of you getting hurt. 




 

Look Hyojeong. As long as im still alive. It's not your fault. 




 

Still i'm sorry for everything. 




 

Its okay... How are things with Yeosang. 




 

Its fine. He finally understands me. 




 

I'm glad that you both finally talk to each other  




 

I'm glad too. 




 

Can't sleep love birds. 








 

You move away from Seonghwa after the lights were switched on and you saw your brother chuckled at you. 






 

I get it. You guys finally have reunion. However don't you think you both should at least go to sleep. Its freaking 2 am in the morning. 




 

Oppa. Seriously nagging is greatful. 




 

Yeah yeah. Both of you go and have privacy in the room. I will sleep on the couch. 




 

Its okay. I will go back to where the girls are. 




 

Well if you want to wake the other boys up. I don't mind. 




 

Since when they get in the room. 




 

Sleep walk. Sneak in. You are blind i dont know. Just go to the room. Stay with him. Not more than hugging. Go now. Yeosang is taking you somewhere tomorrow. 




 

He is. 




 

Yeah. Mom called when you were asleep. Long day tomorrow. 




 

Aw man. 




 

No excuses. Seonghwa bring her to sleep. I'm so sleepy now get lost




 

Come on Hyojeong. We can continue our conversation in the room. 









 

Seonghwa grab your hand and bring you to his room. You mouth thank you to your brother. He just smiled and laid himself onto the sofa. Knowing that his sister finally smile after her worst moments....