Chapter 10

TILL IT MAKES ONE...


 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU

 

 

   Yeosang mom   .

    Your mom   

 

 

 

 

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH




 

 


 















 

 






 

Guys can we not be like this. 




 

Oh man this place is so dry like my skin. 




 

Hyung what are we doing here. 




 

I don't know. It's our free time. Plus Wooyoung said that he got something for us. 




 

WELL IM HERE WITH CHICKEN. LET’S EAT. 




 

YeoSang it's your favourite. Come on be happy man. 




 

I don't have much of an appetite for chicken Mingi.



 

Oh man no backing out. You have to eat. 




 

Urgh fine. 




 

Assa oh wait where is Seonghwa hyung. 




 

Oh he said he is going out with Hyojeong. She needs company while the other girls is busy for the past few days.




 

He is hanging out with my sister. 




 

Why not. She needs brotherly company so why can't he. 




 

Yeah hyung. Besides you have yet to talk to her for quite a long time. 




 

I'm not shocked that Seonghwa is a better oppa for Hyojeong then her own brother. 




 

I lost my appetite. 




 

You have yet to eat hyung. No no. No running away. 




 

You guys go and eat. I don't have mood to eat. 




 

GUYS SIT YOUR DOWN. RIGHT NOW. 




 

Yunho you are so dead. 




 

So as for you Wooyoung oppa. 




 

Girls what brings you here. I thought you girls are busy. 



 

We are. Up till i see that Hyojeong is terrified by her own thoughts. 




 

Babe you look mad. 




 

Yes of course she is. She is damn mad that even Jongho didn't even know what to do. You guys really. 




 

Woah woah woah what's happening here. 




 

You mister. 




 

Babe sit down first. 










 

The girls sat down Yeji grab the fork and pointed to Hongjoong. 






 

You mister. Don't you ever know that how hard me and Jongho tried our best to make your sister happy. Rather than acting weird. However we come to a solution that we just put Hyojeong in Seonghwa oppa hands since he can make her alive. 




 

You are saying that im not a good brother  




 

I can agree with that. 




 

Well basically Hyojeong unnie have been breaking down as your mom keep on pressuring her to go for every appointment for the wedding but she ends up locking in her own room and not even getting out the last few weeks. 




 

Oh and also she has been getting nightmares about Dongju too. 




 

Not talking about how she keeps on her room light up when there's totally nothing. 




 

Man Hyojeong is getting back all her fears just because of this arranged marriage thing. 




 

You do know how she hates people controlling her life. Hyung, Hyojeong is very sensitive to everything. If things just ruin her way. Don't you ever think that she will be like how she is the last time when we have to deal with Dongju. 




 

Wait guys i don't get anything here. 




 

You mister we have things to talk about.




 

Unnie i'm following you. 












 

Ryujin grab Wooyoung and went out of the place while the rest of the boys were all focus on Hongjoong and Yeosang who is in deep thoughts. Yeni sigh and stab the chicken making both boys snapped back to reality. 











 

Guys. If you guys dont even talk to each other. How would Hyojeong talk to you both. 




 

Yeji have her point guys.




 

I cant face her after the things happened




 

You guys can't hide for long. You guys know that right. 




 

We know. But why is Seonghwa always with her. 




 

If he cares he would do anything. Not avoiding. And he accepts where she stands. So it's not wrong for Seonghwa oppa to give some support to Hyojeong. 




 

You guys are funny. 




 

Chaeryeong do you have to say that. 




 

No but what i mean is that being serious like this when Hyojeong unnie is fine with Seonghwa oppa because she didn't think things that happened to her so it won't ruin her mood. 




 

You saying that she likes Seonghwa hyung. 




 

Guys can't you see.




 

This guys are too blind to see. 




 

Well guys. You both need to talk to each other. Then each of you take the time to reconcile with Hyojeong. All of us can't stand her being dead. 




 

Just give us time. We will see what we can do.




 

Well that is all up to the both of you. Thats if you don't want to see Seonghwa oppa change just to protect Hyojeong from her own brother. 




 

Don't take her words seriously. She just want both of you to be in good terms along with Hyojeong. 




 

Thanks for the food guys. I'm glad to be here  




 

Aren't you girls busy. 




 

Honestly we are totally free. It's just Yeji unnie wants to invade here since she cant stand the madness of the problems that Hyojeong had. 




 

Awww my baby is suffering too. 




 

Im hungry dont touch me  




 

Yunho oppa i suggest you bring her to some cafe soon. She needs to cool down. 




 

What about both of you. 




 

We can go back by yourself. Besides its not far from where Hyojeong stay. 




 

Nahh let Mingi hyung and San hyung sent you back home. They have nothing to do. 




 

Well that's much better. Thanks oppa. 




 

Oh man when can you eat less. 




 

Never will. 




 

Oh shut it...












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

WAHHHH ITS SO NICE TO BE HERE. 




 

I knew you enjoy this place. 




 

Thanks oppa for bringing me here. 




 

Anything for my little Hyojeong. 




 

Oppa what did the members said when you are with me. 




 

Well right now they just said to me not to make you sad. 




 

I'm never sad. 




 

Are you sure. How come the last few days you were sad that you can't escape from therapy. 




 

Therapy is boring. Going out with you is much more fun. I even had to beg the nurses there to open the latest drama that you watch. 




 

Well health comes first, you know. 




 

I know that....




 

Hyojeong. Have you thought of what i ask you the last time we met. 




 

Oh that.... well i might be ready. Might be not. 




 

Hyojeong....




 

Okay. I find it awkward to be there talking to my own brother. After what happened last time. 




 

You both are siblings. Siblings needs to be in good terms to live a happy family. 




 

I know. If i ever gonna talk to him  i want you to be there. 




 

Hyojeong its your personal talk with him. I may not be there to calm you down but to your own brother. You need this courage to be back on good terms with him. 




 

Okay.... I can try again next week. 




 

You will. Are you for real. 





 

You nod. Seonghwa smile and pinch your cheeks lightly





 

That's the way. Brave Hyojeong that i know. 




 

Aye oppa it hurts. 




 

Okay okay im sorry. So that's your first step okay. 




 

What do you mean first step. 




 

Girl you still have Yeosang to talk to. Just don't see him as strangers. See him as a friend that you had before. Just be who you are. 




 

Will you be there too. 




 

Mian. About Yeosang i can't be there. But your brother will be likely to help you. 




 

Well if that's the case....




 

Hyojeong. I know you can do it. Believe in me. 




 

I trust you. 




 

That's my little Hyojeong. 




 

Oppa let's go see the other side. 




 

Sure. Lets go. 









 

You link your hands with him and start to walk on the other side of the park. You were having a good time with Seonghwa as the past few weeks, Seonghwa have been helping you and motivating you and encouraging you to be brave and to overcome bad things that could possibly happen to you. As you were walking and laughing at Seonghwa bad jokes. You saw someone that you don't want to see at all. You stop walking making Seonghwa confused. 







 

Hey what's wrong




 

Oppa lets leave this place




 

Hey what happened. 




 

   Kim Hyojeong   . 




 

No im not going back home. 




 

     Seonghwa hand her over to me    . 




 

Oppa please don't. I don't want to be with her. Please oppa. 




 

Seonghwa look at you and gave a weak smile. He cupped both of your cheeks and caress your cheeks. While you start to form tears in your eyes. 





 

It will be fine. Just remember I will always be with you no matter what okay. 




 

No.. don't leave me to her...




 

    Oh stop with the drama. Guys take her away from him  . 







 

Both of your mom bodyguard went to you and grab each of your hands. While the others stood in front of Seonghwa ensuring he didn't do anything. You start to tear up and Seonghwa just gave you his weak smile with watery eyes. 









 

   Oh if you think you can make my daughter happy. Young man Seonghwa you are wrong . 




 

Don't you dare do anything to him 




 

     Make me. Bring her to the car. The rest of you do what pleasure me    .




 

NO! LET ME GO. LEAVE HIM ALONE. LET ME GO.....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Are you done looking at that thing. 




 

Flowers are nice okay. 




 

Really. You brought me here so you can escape from Yeji naggings. 




 

Trust me. If I were you. I won't even want to hear Hongjoong oppa nagging as well. 




 

Then tell me why are we here. 




 

To have fun. Don't you think its time for us. To have fun. Rather than being there listen to naggings and not enjoying those chicken that you bought.




 

Fine you win this time. 




 

I always win. Omo. Isn't this something familiar. 




 

Why would you pick something from the floor. Don't you know it's dirty and you will have germs all over.




 

Oppa isn't this Hyojeong unnie bracelet




 

It looks like it. 




 

And why is there blood here. 




 

Someone must be in their bad day to kill themselves here.




 

And why is there a crowd there.




 

I don't know. Something must have happened before we get here.




 

Let go there. 




 

You crazy. Hell no. 




 

Well suits yourself you aint getting dinner from me. 




 

Yah don't do that. Come on let's go. 







 

Both Wooyoung and Ryujin went to the crowds and squeezed themselves through the middle to see what's happening. After they are in the middle both eyes went wide as they saw someone familiar on the floor with bruises and blood everywhere. 









 

WHAT THE HECK SEONGHWA HYUNG. 




 

OH NO SEONGHWA OPPA.....