Chapter 21

TILL IT MAKES ONE...








 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JONGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU


 

   Yeosang mom   .

    Your mom   .



 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 










 

 









 

Ahhh why do i have to remember all of this.




 

If you wanna look strong and smart when you have to face the courts. You need to at least know this standard Hyojeong. 




 

Oppa you're not even working for me 




 

That is because we have different careers. Now quit whining. Just because Seonghwa and Yeosang are not here. That doesn't mean you can plead for help from me. 




 

I hate it when you are the only person here.




 

I hate it too now hurry you need to learn more of the things. So that you won't have trouble after your graduation. 




 

Man. To be a CEO is so hard. I wanna cry. 




 

Yah quit whining, it's the last page to study on. 




 

Fine fine. After this you better feed me or your members will die in my hands. 




 

As if they will feed you. You arent meeting anyone of them for today. 




 

The heck. Why am I here then. 




 

Grandma orders. She said that you have to meet mom for agreement. Yeosang mom will be there with us. 




 

Agreement of what. 




 

You will know it once you meet mom. Now the last page focus. 




 

Wait, I don't understand. Am i being sold to anyone. 




 

No you are not. You need to be there. Act. Lastly, confront. My instinct says that she knows about you and Seonghwa. 





 

Woah. I'm not gonna meet her. 




 

Yah. If you aren't. She is going to be here. You have to step up Hyojeong. You know the truth now so why not play around. Plus it's a fake marriage. 




 

Fake marriage... What do you mean. 




 

Mom doesn't know that Yeosang canceled the marriage. Instead you act that you accept him and Yeosang mom will play along. From there we need mom trust and we can ace this plan without mom knowing that you are dating Seonghwa. 




 

You idiot knows that mom will find out a few days after right. Plus there's a rumor of the rising new CEO of Kim's Empire. Of course she will find her way through that. 




 

That is why I said. Act along and let mom feel miserable. She deserve that after all  





 

You are so mean sometimes. I like that way  




 

Well if from young, mom didn't even treat us well. Why not now we do the same thing.




 

Oppa. Even if we hate her. She is still our mother  




 

Well true... still....




 

Still just don't hold that grudge for so long. Without her. You won't be who you are. Now let me focus. I don't want you to nag me for a day long just for this. 




 

You still have those hearts huh. 




 

As long as i live. I cherished my memories. AISH JINJJA. HONGJOONG OPPA

 



 

WHAT WHAT IS IT. 




 

I'm hungry. Help me buy food. 




 

You little rascal. You are lucky that you are my sister.




 

Love you 3000. 




 

I hate you too. 













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

So you are saying that i can't meet. Wait scrap that. You are saying that all of us can't meet her at the moment.




 

That's what Yeosang said to all of us. 




 

And that is why Seonghwa oppa is acting like a lost child today. 




 

He is just clingy guys. He will get better soon. 




 

Yeah right. It's been 12 hours since he has been like this. 




 

I want to cuddle. Yeosang give me cuddle. 




 

Mingi help me please. San help me please. SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE 




 

That's so sad. I just want to spoil Hyojeong unnie with the latest drama. Now i'm sad  





 

Dongmyeong will fetch you kiddo. You won't stay with us for today. 




 

Wow, that's cool. But i'm still sad. 




 

Well at least we don't have to hear Hyojeong nag. OUCH YAH WHAT IS THAT FOR. 




 

That is for you. 




 

He doesn't mean the siblings aren't here, we can fool around Wooyoung. 




 

Aww man. Then what about that guy who has been like an egg. 




 

You will be like that when you know how it feels to see your loved ones facing her worst time on her own. 




 

Wait. Hyojeong is meeting her mo-




 

Oppa shushh. Seonghwa oppa don't like to hear that word. 




 

Oh.... still.... Ahh i understand that... okay i shuush. 




 

Babe for once be smart. 




 

Hey, I am smart. 




 

What a dummy. So what are we gonna do now. 




 

Well i can just hang out here till the afternoon. 




 

Where are you going. 




 

I have other schedule to do. All of you will be fine without me. 




 

Yah who is going to cook. 




 

Wooyoung and Seonghwa hyung are available. Or ask the love birds to cook their special dish  




 

Well we girls can do it. Don't worry I will take good care of them. 




 

Ahhhh that means we have no freedom. 




 

I don't mind cuddling with my girl here. Besides we don't have to spend any money 




 

If that's so. No asking about the siblings. They have things to do as it is their personal problem got it all of you. 








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Well if that's the plan what else i am supposed to know grandma. 




 

Well I never knew you are this smart and a tiny fool in yourself. 




 

Grandma. I know that




 

So is she meeting us here. 




 

Yeah. I book the whole day of the restaurant so that there's no strangers who will hear everything that is said here. 




 

Wow cool. Omo mommy is here. 




 

    Aigoo Hyojeong you look so beautiful than before. 




 

Thank you mommy. 




 

    Mdm Kim. It's a pleasure to meet you. 




 

Pleasure to meet you too. Now all we left is to wait for that lady and do all the agreements    . 



 

Mommy. Does Yeosang oppa know about this. 




 

   He does. But dear you need to act well. Your mom has been suspecting stuff that she isn't supposed to know    . 




 

Just go with the flow. Things will go well. I'm sure you can speak up. We are counting on you. 




 

I won't fail you grandma. 




 

    Well look who is here. If it's not because of you. I won't ask all my men to find you. 




 

Mom lets not argue about this. Sit down will you. 




 

    Aigoo aigoo.  Mrs Kang. It's been a long time .




 

    Yes it's been long. How is your company this days  




 

     It's fine. Its expanding well  




 

More like you just fired my secretary. 





 

     Don't start Hyojeong. 




 

Okay okay can we have a decent meal and talk about the things already. 




 

     Oh yeah. So Mrs Kang. Did your son agree with the marriage. 




 

    Oh of course. They have been meeting each other this few months.im sue they would have good feelings. 




 

    That's peaceful to hear. So we should plan it ahead shall we. 





 

    Oh don't worry my husband will plan it all. You don't have to do anything  




 

    Are you sure. My lovely daughter is picky on everything. 




 

     I'm sure Yeosang knows most of it. Don't need to worry about it. 





 

   Well if that's so. Im gladful of that. Finally my daughter is getting married. 




 

     Well they are growing so fast. It's that right Mdm Kim. 




 

It is sure. 




 

Man when the food will come. 




 

I'm hungry too. Don't mind us Mrs Kang. 




 

   Be patient will you. 




 

As if you have patience with me. Now let's get this straight. I want you to agree with me. 




 

    There's nothing to agree on. You are getting married to Yeosang. 




 

Not that. An agreement that I will be under Grandma Kim care and you can't force me to agree with the choice after I get married. 




 

    What are you planning. Aren't you happy with your other grandparents. 




 

That's your parents. I see them almost all of my life. Now I want to spend more time with the parents on my dad's side. So agree or not. If not you really aren't my mother at all. 




 

    Fine, I agree. Now i have to take my leave. I'm sorry I can't join the dinner. There is so much stuff to do at the company. Many clients need to meet today  




 

Whatever you say mom. 




 

   We will meet again when the ceremony is around  



 

   Will sure do. 







 

Your mom left. You finally get to breathe properly  . Your brother smiled at you and felt relieved. 








 

Please tell me that the marriage is really fake. 




 

   Dear. It is fake. 




 

Thank god. How can she be so fooled. 




 

Money blinds her  well you have to be prepared. She might kidnap you anytime soon  




 

Whatever. I'm hungry  





 

Lets get food for you.