Chapter 9

TILL IT MAKES ONE...


 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU



 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH




 

 


 



















 







 

Those two looks so weird. 




 

I thought I was the only one. It's been a week since they are like that. 




 

Must be something happened the last time they had dinner together. 




 

Yeah even Ryujin said that Hyojeong have been acting weird these days. 




 

She said that to you and not me. 




 

Yah is she your girl or something. 




 

Hell no. I mean. Urghh. 




 

Someone lost his feelings on Hyojeong and now starting a fresh with someone else huh. 




 

Yah i did not. Its just i don't see Hyojeong as a woman anymore. She is like a friend who I can rely on. 




 

That's sweet. No wonder she only see you as a joker but not more than that. 




 

Thanks Jongho. Where did Yunho go. I didn't see him earlier. 




 

He went to meet Yeji. I heard that Hyojeong have been clinging to Yeji more than Jongho




 

She needs her more than me. She will find me when she is super lost in her thoughts.




 

Aigoo now im worried about Hyojeong. 




 

You are always worried about her hyung. When you never will. 




 

Friends care for each other. Im worried that the siblings would have a fight. You know how stressful it is to see them in this state. 




 

Well we will see how things go. For now, how do we make them talk to each other. 




 

I think I have an idea. 




 

This idea better not be a dumb one Wooyoung. 











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID.




 

You heard it Yunho. 




 

That's really shocking. Yah you really said in front of him that you don't love him at all. 




 

Yes babe she said that. Hyojeong wont you think by saying that will hurt his feelings. 




 

Yeji.... I only see him as a friend. There's no other people than someone who I love. 




 

Please don't tell me you love yourself. 




 

Of course I love myself. But for a man who loves me when i dont love back. You can't force me to love him back when I truly have no feelings for him. 




 

We understand that. Still how are you gonna live your life when your mom still forces you to marry him. 




 

I don't know anymore. I hate my life. I wanna kill yourself. 




 

Yah if you kill yourself who would be with my baby. 




 

Won't you be with her every single time. Even now you are with her and i can't cling with her. 




 

Oh yeah.... Hehe mian. 




 

Still Hyojeong. Can't you just talk it out with Yeosang oppa and not leave him like that. He is still our friend. The person who always makes you smile. 




 

I know that Yeji...




 

Babe who are you texting. 




 

Seonghwa hyung. He said he wants to meet us. 




 

Wait Seonghwa oppa is coming. 




 

Yeah. Wait since when you change your bias. 




 

Since the picnic. 




 

I thought you admire San oppa. 




 

I do but trying to see. Seonghwa oppa cares more.




 

From where you saw that. 




 

Duhh sincerity. Plus i don't really hang out with Yeosang oppa that much. So for what i waste my time that i'm not close with. 




 

True. Oh he reached earlier than i thought  





 

Oh he always is. 




 

Whats up guys. Did i miss anything. 




 

Not much. It's just this girl were so clingy up till she heard your name. 




 

Ah really. 




 

Nope. Not real. 




 

Alright i'm sorry things happened to you Hyojeong  




 

I know. It's not your fault. Or even them. I just can't accept this. 




 

Did you tell your brother about this. 




 

The same night. I fight with my brother due to my stubbornness.




 

Don't you wanna give Yeosang a chance. 




 

Chance of him making me liking him. Why would i




 

Even if you don't love him Hyojeong. Just let him have the chance to express his feeling to you. 




 

My feelings won't change guys. 




 

That's what you say. 




 

So oppa what brings you here. 




 

Oh. Well the other members wants to let Hongjoong and Yeosang to talk with each other. It's been a week and none of them have been talking. It scares us and your buddy is worried about them. 




 

What about you. Aren't you worried about them. 




 

I'm more worried about you. You even have a fight with your brother and now you can't speak up due to your lost thoughts. 




 

Now i know why Hyojeong goes to Jongho and Seonghwa hyung a lot. 




 

Well they understand her feelings more than we do babe. Oppa can you bring her somewhere she can forget all this bad moments. She can't be like this. She looks like a zombie. 




 

Yeah hyung. The other girls tried to cheer her up but all i see is she cling to Yeji and not leaving her for days already. 




 

Wow that . Well yeah i can bring her to somewhere. 




 

Please not somewhere that has those two idiots. I don't want to face them at all. 




 

They are with the other members. They don't know where i am unless they stalk me. 




 

That's great. Now oppa bring her away. She needs fresh air. 




 

Yeji im too lazy. 




 

No can't do. Lets go. I bring you somewhere fun. 




 

You pay for everything. I don't mind. 




 

Yeah yeah i will pay. 




 

Nice. Lets go. My driver is outside. 









 

You stood up and went out with Seonghwa. After you hop into the car. Along with Seonghwa. You sigh and signaled the your driver to start driving. 










 

Hey is there something wrong. 




 

Did they fought the day after the night. 




 

Your brother was the one who locked himself in the room for a day. We have no idea what they are thinking. Besides it's not your fault to say the right things for your future




 

I feel like i am responsible for this. 




 

Nara.... You are responsible for what is right for you. You just have to talk to Yeosang and tell the truth. From there the outcome will be different from what you think. 




 

You know. Sometimes i wonder how you understand me more than my own mother. 




 

That is because I care for you. Hongjoong problems are my problems too. You missy needs to be more open then just share it to your best buddies  




 

Thanks oppa. I know I can rely on you. 




 

You are welcome Nara. Now tell me where are we going. 




 

You said you are bringing me to somewhere fun. 




 

Oh well today is your day. Let me make you happy that you forget everything. 




 

We'll take the lead oppa.