Chapter 23

TILL IT MAKES ONE...




 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JONGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU


 

   Yeosang mom   .

    Your mom   .



 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 







 

 






 

I swear this look ugly on me 




 

    Don't even start it its your wedding




 

As if you will be happy  




 

    Oh of course i will be happy its money that i have been waiting to get from your future husband. You better brainwash him when you are on your honeymoon. 




 

Brainwash my dont waste my bloody time. I got work to do. 




 

     Yah don't be a rude brat and listen to your mother. Better just agree with what he says till we get his money and our company won't be as broke as how it was with that pity boy of yours. 




 

At least he is much nicer than you  




 

    You little. 




 

Mom, why are you here. Arent you suppose to greet people. 




 

   My son. I'm just checking out your little sister. Well see you both later i have VIP to greet. You better not to mess this up you little brat  .











 

You rolled your eyes and looked at the mirror feeling disgust. After a few minutes the girls came and you breathe in relief. 











 

Did she already left like no presence of her




 

Nope. It's just an empty hallway.




 

Yo sis that really looks bad on you. 




 

I know right. This is so ugly. I don't even know why she chose this. 




 

Your mom chose this and not you. 




 

Yes my dear now do you have the dress. This ugly thing makes me suffocating  




 

Well it's here unnie. 




 

Thank you girls. I will change to this later. So oppa did you get it. 




 

Well it's all recorded. Just hope the sound system will work well later. 




 

Well if that's so. You may leave while I will be with the girls. See you later 




 

See ya. 












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Damn I never knew we look so good in this. 




 

Yah this is just an act and what you are wearing is what you are gonna wear for the whole day  




 

What do you mean the whole day. 




 

Yah what do you know but we don't. 




 

Better speak up buddy or i'm gonna crush you. 




 

Guys. This is a fake marriage between me and Hyojeong but a real marriage for Seonghwa hyung and Hyojeong. 




 

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY. 




 

WHAT DID I JUST HEAR. 




 

You aint joking right. 




 

He isn't guys. All of our parents are here to see dramas and the unexpected. 





 

How did Yunho know but we don't. 




 

You guys never ask him or me. 




 

Ask them what. 




 

Seonghwa hyung. Nice timing. You look nice in that suit. 




 

Well this is what your stylist gave to me. Also why am I wearing different clothes than the rest. 




 

Hyung you won't be walking on the aisle as groomsmen. 




 

Then what am I supposed to do. 




 

Open the big door and say I object. You are like a star today. 




 

What are you for real. 




 

Yeah. After that you do all the things that Hongjoong hyung will tell you later. After their mom has been arrested. Something else will happened. 




 

What will happened. 








 

Yeosang took the small box on the table and walked towards Seonghwa. He smiles and places the box on Seonghwa's hands. 






 

That. 




 

What do I have to do with this box. 




 

Hyung you need to propose wait hold up. You need to give that ring to Hyojeong. 




 

What.... you for real......




 

Hyung that something special is you marrying Hyojeong. 




 

You guys....




 

He is saying the right thing Seonghwa. You deserve to take care of my sister well. You both are inseparable. 




 

I'm getting married...




 

Yeah yeah so hyung just follow what they ask you to do and tada she won't leave you anymore. 




 

Well that's settled and now we wait for the real event. Muahahaha. 




 

Stop overreacting, you still have to style your hair and touch up those faces.




 

Aish jinjja 









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

《TIME SKIPPED》











 

Everyone were seated. Most of the guest were waiting for you to walk down the aisle. You were with your brother behind the doors as you were waiting for the girls bridesmaids and the boys groomsmen to walk down the aisle to where Yeosang is. As you were waiting. Hongjoong look at you and smile. 









 

I never knew you look this pretty. 




 

The dress was chosen when I went for gown fitting with grandma Kim, Mommy, Yeosang oppa and Seonghwa oppa. 




 

He must like it huh. 




 

You should see his face. His eyes say it all. 




 

Well you should get ready for the drama. Its starting  




 

Oh let's end this well. 









 

The doors open. You walk down with your brother. The boys was there also the girls however Seonghwa present was not there. You were confused. As you reach this were getting so happening at the same time you felt a little dizzy. After you took your final step you took Yeosang hands and face him. He saw your expression and whisper to you. 








 

Are you okay. 




 

Yeah i'm fine. Just a little dizzy. 




 

It will end soon. Just hang in there. 









 

Things went on and it was the time for you and Yeosang to say I do thingy. You turn to look at your mom who is smirking while rubbing both of her hands together. You were really starting to feel restless with a sudden feel of panic attack. However Yeosang looked at you and started to feel worried. 










 

Miss Hyojeong ssi. Are you okay. 




 

Yes I'm fine. Please proceed. 




 

Okay. So do you, miss Hyojeong would gladly take Kang Yeosang and your lovely husband. 




 

I... i... i.....








 

You start to stutter as you really feel like vomiting and the fear is coming through you. As you somehow could hear your mom telling you to say i do but you just can't say it. Just then the door was banged open and it was Seonghwa with few police officers. All of the sudden the whole place starts to freak out. Your mom was about to walk towards you but your brother stopped her. Seonghwa and the officers walked towards you and stood a few meters away from you. 








 

I object. I object to this marriage. 




 

    What is all of this. Why is this freak here. Where is the security. SECURITY. SECURITY. 




 

Mom.... i'm sorry....




 

    Don't you dare ruin my day. Hyojeong just says I DO to him. SAY IT. 




 

I'm so sorry.... 




 

Mdm Kim. You are under arrest of doing illegal tradings and also being part of the black market violating business law. 




 

    You guys are crazy. You guys must have fake information. 




 

Mdm Kim please remain silent while we bring you to investigations. 




 

       NO NO GET AWAY FROM ME. YOU DON'T HAVE EVIDENCE. NO PROOF. YOU CAN'T JUST ARREST ME LIKE THAT. 







 

Just then an audio was played. It has your mom voice that reveals every single detail of all things that she did behind all of the people that she worked with. Your mom looked at you and grabbed the table knife and was about to attack you. But she was held down by the police officers. They took your mother away and the people started to gossip about your mom. The worst thing is that there's even reporters in the place. After all the things you drop down on your knees as you really feel light headed. Seonghwa went towards you and held your shoulder. 











 

Are you okay babe. 




 

Im fine. I just need a minute to rest. 




 

Grandma Kim...






 

Aigoo Aigoo. Everyone calm down. Calm down. Lets just don't think much. Now shall we get back to the event. Okay my dear don't need to worry. It's your big day today. 




 

Grandma what do you mean. 







 

She grabs your hands and you stand back on your feet. Looking at your Grandma who is smiling at you. She took Seonghwa's hands and placed it on top of yours. You turn and look at Seonghwa who is smiling at you. You notice that he is wearing something different from the boys. 






 

It's your wedding with Seonghwa. Not with Yeosang  




 

Grandma....




 

You see, I'm always happy to see you being happy with Seonghwa. Both of you deserve each other and no one can ever replace both of your love. It's something that you both need to treasure and be happy till your last breath. 




 

Grandma.... Thank you so much....




 

Now everyone lets be happy for them. Start from the beginning my lovely Officiant. Just skip those long speeches everyone won't bother to remember.




 

Grandma you are in between them.




 

Oh I'm sorry I'm sorry. Go on, go on. 









 

Your brother led your grandma back to the table and Seonghwa took your hands while both of you facing each other. You look at Yeosang he just nods and you just smile. 










 

Okay Park Seonghwa, am I right. 




 

Yes sir. Thats me. 




 

Please take this ring and put it in her finger. So as Kim Hyojeong you will do the same. 








 

Seonghwa took the ring and slid the ring on your ring finger. You did the same. You were surprised that the ring is not the ring that your mother chose but it's the one that you were eyeing on when you were buying the rings with your mom and Yeosangs mom. Your tears start to form and the officiant starts his talks. 








 

Park Seonghwa. Do you accept this beautiful lady who is bubbly, hardworking and deeply in love with you as your wife. 




 

I do. 




 

Alright, Kim Hyojeong. Do you accept this humble, calm gentleman to be your wonderful husband.




 

I do. 




 

May i gladfully say that you both are now husband and wife. 










 

Everyone starts to cheer for both of you. Seonghwa smile and he kissed you with happiness. You felt happy and kiss back making the rest of the boys and girls cheer for both of you happily. As times goes by. You were feeling gladful that things happened smoothly even theres a little drama happened before the real event went on. From there you finally feel safe as you are now married to the man that you are in love with......