Chapter 15

TILL IT MAKES ONE...


 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU


 

   Yeosang mom   .

    Your mom   .



 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH




 

 


 












 












 

Woah this early. Why are we here Yeosang oppa. 




 

My mom wants to meet you and me. 




 

Does my mom knows about this. 




 

Well she will soon know if someone stops hiding and following where we go  




 

What do you mean. 




 

Your mom secretary and bodyguards are everywhere. I'm guessing that she knows that you aren't running away and who knows what happened last night. 




 

Nothing happened last night oppa. 




 

Of course nothing happened what am i expecting. 




 

Oh my gawd you know it. 




 

Yeah. I saw it. End up Hongjoong hyung have to eat ramyeon with me. We had a good talk too. 




 

Wow i never expect that. 




 

You don't have to. I knew it all along. I'm glad you are happy. 




 

Thanks oppa. 




 

You are welcome. Oh mom. What a beautiful sight to see. 




 

   Oh Yeosang im always pretty. So do you Hyojeong ah   . 




 

Oh it's not really. I'm just a regular girl. 




 

   Beautiful in the heart. Im sure of it. Well here a little present for you   .

 



 

Omo. Mrs Kang. This is expensive. 




 

   Once in awhile. You are like my daughter too   . 




 

Mom. What about me. 




 

   You had yours annually. Don't ask much. Now back to business   .  




 

Well mom i'm sure you heard about the rumors in the company. 




 

   Of course dear. Hard to say i fired all of them. I can't believe they do such dirty work behind me   . 




 

Well i have seen a lot throughout my life. 




 

   My dear Hyojeong. I'm sorry you have to go through a hard time   . 




 

Its okay. I'm used to mom using me as a bait. It's been tough if she sold me for just money. 




 

    Honey. Darling. My dearly Yeosang had told me every single detailed. Don't need to worry. You will be with your love. I can't force you to love my son when you love someone else   . 





 

You know about it....




 

    Yes darling. I understand why you mom keep forcing you and stuff. But I can't stand to see you unhappy. You deserve to be happy with your own life   . 




 

Oh.... Mrs Kang....




 

   I know i know. Wealth doesn't solve happiness. Being with the ones that actually makes you happy with sincerity. Thats pure love. I understand that    . 




 

Oh mom you make her cry. 




 

   Its okay dear let it all out okay   . 




 

No.... I never received this kind of motherly bond before..... Thank you Mrs Kang. 




 

   Just call me mommy. I would like to have a daughter like you who is strong and brave. Plus Yeosang can be your other brother that you can rely on   .  




 

Mom thats sweet. 




 

   Of course Yeosang. I will ask my lawyer and every worker to say that The wedding is canceled. Hyojeong my dear you deserve better   . 




 

Mommy. 





 

   Aigoo. Come here i give you my hug   . 











 

You went in for a hug and starts to break down as you never get this kind of treatment from anyone else but just Itzy and Ateez. However a motherly treatments is what you hope the most as you never had the time to have a pleasurable time with your mom. Instead you gladly accept Yeosang's mom to treat you as her own daughter. Yeosang fell pleased as the weights on his shoulder finally lift up as his mother knows the actual reasons....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
















 

~> no mom she is not with me. If you want to talk to her. Go and find her. Settled things with her not me.....    Whatever you say mom. Look im busy with composing. Call you when you aren't this cranky. Bye.....








 

Damnnn hyung you really have to do that. 




 

I am not someone middle man to settle s out. 




 

Oppa have you seen Hyojeong  




 

You love birds why you didn't sleep longer  




 

Ahh Ryujin and Wooyoung is having wrestling we decide to head out. San took Lia to his room to sleep more. 




 

You making me guessing that Lia cant escape from San. 




 

Well let them be. He didn't do anything more than what you are thinking Oppa. 




 

What about Mingi and Chaeryeong. 





 

Well they woke up early surprisingly and went out after they done washing up. And nope they had their way up seperately. 




 

Case close. Oh Jongho ah what you making. 




 

Marinate meat for lunch later. Seonghwa hyung is cooking. 




 

Ooo meat. Thats nice. 




 

Hongjoong oppa you have yet to tell me  




 

Oh yeah. Yeosang bring her out. I guess to meet his mom. 




 

So she knows everything already.




 

Yeah. That's a good thing for her. 




 

I hope it does. It's been a heavy weight for them  




 

Uhh guys.... what's wrong with Wooyoung...




 

Oh hyung you are up. Finally it's time for breakfast. Yeji ah can you help cook some pancakes and french toast. 




 

Ofcourse. Babe help me.  




 

Okay. Oh hyung. Wooyoung and Ryujin are having wrestling. They woke up with arguments and i am sure you understand the rest of it




 

Yeah. Thanks. 





 

Yeji and Yunho starts to make breakfast. Seonghwa went for a quick wash up while Hongjoong is watching TV by himself. Soon after all of them heard shoutings from Wooyoung and Ryujin. They came to the living room while pinching each other's ears. 










 

Let go this instance or i will trip you  




 

Oh gurl if i trip will too. Dont test me. 




 

Just let go of me Jung Wooyoung. 




 

You let go of me first then. 









 

Just then. They were seperated by Seonghwa who is pinching the other side of each ears till they let go of each other. Groaning in pain. 











 

You both really need to learn how to appreciate each other. 




 

HYUNG IT REALLY HURTS  




 

OPPA PLEASE I JUST WANT TO BE FREE IN THE MORNING. 




 

It's after noon guys. Now go take a quick bath and be here without any arguments. 




 

FINE HYUNG JUST LET GO OF US. 






 

Seonghwa let go both of them and went to the sofa to sit beside Hongjoong. Wooyoung quickly hug Ryujin and cupped her cheeks











 

Is my baby girl okay. 




 

Oppa it hurts. 




 

Come let's heal each other. 









 

They walk away and the rest chuckled while Jongho sigh. 








 

They are sure weird couple. 




 

I can bet that too. 




 

Is San gonna trap Lia for long. 




 

Nope he won't. He is just clingy 




 

I am still confused of you both. 




 

You don't have to understand about it hyung 




 

Just date already. I'm sick and tired of seeing you cling to her every chance you had. Now even sleep beside her. That's a plus one 




 

Ooo is someone jealous  




 

I'm not. I have better life to do.




 

Finally someone i can hang out with




 

Hyung i know you have other friends to hang out with. 




 

Ah damn it. 




 

We have arrived. 




 

Finally another love birds. 




 

Oppa we can't find some ingredients you request. But we go another side dish thats available. 




 

Better than nothing. Thanks Chaeryeong ah. 




 

You are welcome. Oh Seonghwa oppa annyeong. 




 

Babe we have not finnish the other trip  




 

Next time Mingi oppa. Now i have to settle Wooyoung oppa and Ryujin. They are killing each other right now 




 

Don't need to. Seonghwa oppa settled it. 




 

Oh really. Thank you. 




 

No problem. It's not that hard even. 




 

GUYS BRUNCH IS SERVE. JUNG WOOYOUNG AND  SHIN RYUJIN. BETTER GET YOUR HERE BY 5 OR YOU BOTH ARE GONNA SUFFER. 




 

babe lets just eat first. They are having their own time. 




 

Well if you want to let them starve i don't mind. 




 

I don't mind either. 




 

Wow. Thanks for the food Yeji. 




 

SHIN RYUJIN GET YOUR RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW. 




 

YES MOM....