Chapter 7

TILL IT MAKES ONE...


 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU



 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH




 

 


 







 

 









 

Yah aren't you going to be late for school. 




 

Arent you going to be late for schedule. 




 

Schedule canceled. I have overseas schedule next week. So i will be in the studio for this days  




 

Wait. You are going overseas soon. Leaving me all alone. Cries. 




 

Im sorry sister. You still have ITZY. Yah you really going to skip school when you know that mom will kill you. 




 

The school is closed due to some reasons. There's some news that a girl tried to kill herself. Some were murdered. I don't know. 




 

Oh.... well what are you going to do then. 




 

I don't know. Mostly going to avoid that weird hair that im not used to it. 




 

Yah its nice okay. Its just for this upcoming comeback. 




 

Whatever. Now can you let me hang out with any of my wonderful boys. 




 

I dont know if they are free. Plus Mingi is not well this days. 




 

Well i can't be sick too. Oh oppa what about Seonghwa oppa. How is he. 




 

Did your bias change every season. 




 

Well Jongho is my best buddy ever. You are my brother. Yunho is soon to be Yeji's boy....




 

She still like him huh




 

Well both are too shy to make a move. So yeah. Continuation. The rest of the 99 liners are my jokers. So yeah. Oh and the most charming one is ofcourse San. With his duality im sure he can catch a girl heart easily. 




 

So you're telling me you like San more than a friend. 




 

The heck. No. He is the softest boy ever when im in my worst. Not like you. 




 

Aish jinjja. Jongho might have vocal training. Wooyoung might bring all the 99 liners to dance studio. Probably joking all around. Seonghwa might have his own time since he wants some rest at the moment. 




 

Hmmmm.... Oppa.... Since you are the group leader. Why not you bring them together and lets have fun days before you guys left




 

Well that could be it. Are you trying to let Yunho confess to Yeji 




 

Why not oppa. Its about time. Plus i miss seeing Yunho oppa being shy. 




 

Alright then. You plan the whole thing. 




 

Im calling the girls. You tell the rest. 




 

Whatever Hyojeong. 









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





 

《TIME SKIPPED》









 

Are you sure we at the right place.




 

Well thats what Hongjoong hyung said. We just need a mat. 




 

Thank god i dont have vocal training today  




 

Why are we at Hangang park anyways  




 

Hongjoong said that Hyojeong wants to spend time with us before we go overseas. 




 

Aww how sweet of her. 




 

Yah dont you think she will bring the girls  




 

I dont think so...




 

I have the feeling that she will but not all of them. 




 

Yah dont try to scare me 




 

Scare you what...





 

YAH AISHHHHH JINJJA. 




 

ayeee buddy whats up. 




 

Im fine. So lets have a picnic here. 




 

Mwoh 




 

You heard me guys. Lets have picnic here. Have fun and good time before i or we girls can barely meet you guys. 




 

You aint joking with us right  




 

She is not joking guys. Its our only free time since she is also free today. 




 

So is the girls wow. 




 

Unnie why are we here in the first place




 

To have fun Ryujin. Besides you and Yeji are the only ones free. So.... Why not. 




 

Yah lets settle down and enjoy the breeze. 









 

All of you settled down and you went to sit between Seonghwa and your brother since you letting the girls to sit freely. Yeji and Yunho were getting awkward as they are sitting beside each other while Ryujin just took a seat beside San. Since its the only empty seat left. You start to munch some snacks that you bought. While the boys just gave you death stare on not knowing what's your intentions. 








 

Come on guys. Its bonding time. Dont give me that stare. 



 

Still whats your intention missy. 




 

Welll basically you guys are getting busy as soon as the new month strike. Plus im not gonna be able to spend with you guys. 




 

She is right guys. Also ITZY cant stay with her 24/7. 




 

Okay..... So what should we do. 




 

AH I COOK FOR ALL OF YOU. So did the girls...




 

Unnie did most of the things. I just cut those stuff while Yeji unnie did something for Yunho oppa. Dont ask why. 




 

Yah why didnt you cook for me. 




 

Why should i. 




 

Yah can you both not argue. 




 

Unnie he started it first. 




 

Yah i didnt even do anything to her. 




 

Ahhhh my ear......




 

What is wrong with you. 




 

You both are so noisy. My ear hurts. Why not both of you go and get us drinks. Im sure Wooyoung dont want Ryujin to choke on her food without water. 




 

Really Hyojeong do you have to do this. 




 

Take my card and buy all the stuff. I forget to ask you guys to get drinks for all of us. 




 

Aish jinjja. 






 

Ryujin, Yeji, Wooyoung and Yunho left to the convenience store to get drinks while you lean your head on Seonghwa head. The rest just munch on the food that is there to eat. While Jongho is humming some tune and San in joining along. Your brother saw Yeosang were staring at you and Seonghwa. He smirks and start to speak up to break the silence  





 

So Yeosang. I heard that you prepare something for my sister. 




 

Ah i have not prepared anything yet hyung. 




 

Oh theres a yet in the sentence. 




 

Oppa dont disturb him. Its kind of him to prepare something but not for you to . 




 

As usual. Our little Hyojeong is kind hearted to this shy Yeosang. 




 

Ayee hyung....




 

Oh Hyojeong. We should watch the latest drama once we are free. 




 

Will sure do. 




 

Yah. You know that you dont have to do that to Wooyoung hyung and Ryujin right

 



 

My dear gym buddy. Best Friend of mine. Don't you know that Wooyoung oppa is Ryujin crush. Plus for once i want Wooyoung to try like her then liking me who dont really see him as a man but just friends.




 

Then tell us who you like then. 




 

None of you. Or i don't know. I just want to treasure this friendship that I have till i know what's right for me. 




 

So that's why you don't accept any dates from boys except from Seonghwa hyung. 




 

That is not a date Yeosang oppa. Its just normal friends do. We are just like brother and sister to each other. 





 

That is why she is more comfortable with Seonghwa and Jongho other than me. 




 

Man can we not talk about this. We are here to have fun. Not to be jealous in who I hang out with. Besides all of you knows that i hang out with Jongho the most. 




 

Yah mostly you ask me to go to the gym or hang out with Yeji. 




 

Well that's the last time I heard the word gym in her history




 

Yeah i know im lazy. So oppa have you heard something about mom




 

Hell no i dont. You better not create something bad Hyojeong





 

Oppa really why would i do that. I have a better life okay





 

More like being lazy




 

Shush you fix on boy. You dont need to exposed me like that. 




 

Yah you yourself said that to me when i ask you if you are free to go somewhere fun




 

You ask her to follow you to the hospital when you know she hates that place




 

Well no one wants to follow me up till i beg her.




 

You still owe me a decent dinner Mingi oppa




 

I know. I remember. When you are free and not be a lazy girl at home. I will bring you out. 




 

Thats a deal. Finally drinks have arrive




 

Did we missed out something




 

Nope. how is the journey




 

Wait hold on, our puppies. Where did they go




 

Ahhh they vanished after both of us had an arguments




 

See i told you they will have arguments




 

Guys let the puppies be. Now we have fun and play some games




 

Losers will need to pay for all the dinners




 

More like we need to take our own transport




 

Yah did you drive your car




 

Ani, our driver drove us here.




 

Wow that's more worst.




 

Yeah i know. So now we enjoy…..