Chapter 12

TILL IT MAKES ONE...


 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU


 

   Yeosang mom   .

    Your mom   .



 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH




 

 


 












 

 











 

   Omo that what a good planner you have. I'm totally excited for this  . 




 

    Oh its all by the idea of yours and mine. I'm so lucky to see our childrends getting married    . 




 

More like just for the wealth. 




 

    Hyojeong. Behave please   . 




 

Im tired can we go back home. Plus this place is too noisy. It hurts my ears listening to all plates and utensils. Such a low class restaurant .




 

    Uhh Yeosang dear can you bring dearly Hyojeong back home safely. Im sure you can accompany her    . 




 

I can go alone. I don't need fake sympathy from a woman like you   . 




 

    Kim Hyojeong. Let Yeosang sent you home or you wont even get to meet that petty boy ever again    . 




 

What does Seonghwa oppa ever did to you. You’re the petty ones not him




 

    He is destroying your future. Now if you are going to behave like this. I won't hesitate to push your wedding as near as it could    . 




 

   Hyojeong. Just stay calm and listen to your mother dear. Everything will be fine    . 




 

    Hyojeong. If you want to see that boy alive. Obey us and not act like a child. Now let Yeosang send you home. No excuses   . 




 

FINE. 




 

You stood up and walked out of the restaurant. Your mom sign and signal your secretary to ensure you are safe and not running away. While Yeosang just stay quiet and get ready to go to where you were. 





 

     Yeosang my dear just ensure she is safe. Dont let her go anywhere else   . 




 

If you are worried why dont you just know how she feels all this while. 




 

    Yeosang please. Do it for me    . 




 

Neither both of you are doing this for your own children. Dont expect my wealth be on their hands mom. I won't let it happened . 






 

Yeosang left and both mom sigh. 







 

      Dont worry Mrs Kim. My family won't fail you  . 




 

      Its okay. As long as the plans still goes on. Nothing will stop the wedding  . 














 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Hongjoong. You have been staring too far. 




 

Huh... Oh sorry. 




 

You should be back home you know. Im fine being alone. 




 

Its okay. I just wanna be here to clear out my minds. 




 

It to have this life huh. 




 

Yeah man. How i wish my dad is still with us. Leading the right way instead of wealth. 




 

Well that's what Hyojeong told me a few days ago. 




 

Seonghwa ah....




 

Its okay. But the time where i was with her at the park. She is the most happiest girl i ever seen. 




 

You saw her smile. I'm happy for that  




 

Well up till your mom appear. I hate to see her in tears. 




 

What does my mom wants. I just don't understand.




 

Hongjoong. Have you ever do anything against your mom.  




 

She is my mom Seonghwa. Why would i go against her. 




 

Don't you want to go against it. Like for once. We need to go over the line to get things that we want. Don't you think so. 




 

Why didn't I ever think of that. 




 

Its my favour. Please help Hyojeong out from. Your mom trap....
















 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

You were in the car with Yeosang. Silence been hovering since the journey. You were staring at the scenery out of the window. While Yeosang sat right beside you feeling uncomfortable. He tried to think what is the possible way to break the silence.  Yet he have nothing in mind. He looks at you and sighs silently. You turn and gave a weak smile to him. Looking down feeling lost. 









 

Just say what you want to say. I'm not mad at you. 




 

Hyojeong ah. What am i to you. 




 

Friend. Someone who will be the one that i can joke around with. 




 

I see...




 

I know you and Wooyoung would do anything to get my heart oppa. But that won't happen because i like someone else. Besides look at Wooyoung oppa. He change. He knew that his happiness won't lift my happiness. 




 

I understand that. I'm sorry that things happened to you. 




 

Its fine. I can't do anything unless you choose the decisions oppa. Please choose wisely. 




 

Can i ask you something. 




 

Ask. I don't bite. 




 

If i let Seonghwa hyung took over my position. Will you be happy...




 

You must be joking with me. 




 

Im serious Hyojeong. Will you be happy if Seonghwa is the one who brings you to happiness.... 











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Yah you have been chucking on to that for hours already. 




 

Dont make me kill you 




 

Babe just leave her alone. She is still mad on how Hyojeong and her mom is.




 

Well we can't even do anything. Not even her. 




 

Since when both of you are together. 




 

Since the start. Oh whatever. Unnie knock it off you have been drinking for years already. 




 

Hey its just 2 nights she have been like this. 




 

I wonder what's gonna happen to Seonghwa oppa. 




 

He will be fine. I guess...




 

Guys who is knocking at the door. 




 

What kind of knocking. 




 

Im serious guys. Who is knocking. 




 

I will open the door. 








 

Jongho went to the door and open it. His eyes went wide to see you in front of the door with a weak smile and teary eyes. Jongho pulled you in and close the door. You remove your shoes and face him. 








 

Hyojeong ah....




 

Jongho can i rest here for the mean time. 




 

Well sure. The girls are here too...




 

Thanks Jongho ah. 







 

You went in to the living room and saw the girls were facing you. You smile and open your arms wide. The girls attack you with the hugs. 









 

Unnie i missed you more than i face this jerk 




 

Yah how can you just leave like that. 




 

Unnie you scared me more than Yeji unnie did. 




 

Please tell me that the girls are being dramatic




 

For once im on your side. 




 

Yah don't make me kill all of you here. 




 

Girls she is out of breath if you kept hugging her. 









 

The girls let you go. You took a seat beside Mingi since there's the only place that is empty. 









 

Yah whats wrong. Did anything happen during your dinner. 




 

Im fine. Some dust keep entering my eyes. 




 

Don't lie when we know what you are feeling right now. 




 

Yah stop being so harsh on her. She has been going through hard times. 




 

Im fine San oppa. 




 

Then tell us what's wrong. We are friends for a reason Hyojeong ah. 




 

I'm sorry I caused all of the troubles. But i can't stop my mom. She.... she....




 

Hyojeong... is getting married to Yeosang... she doesn't have much time. Nothing can stop unless Yeosang finally make his decisions. Mianhae. If things get awkward. It's all about wealth. 




 

Oppa...




 

Guys lets her rest. She has been in a hard time for a long time already. Jongho ah bring my sister to Seonghwa and my room. Let her rest. Hyojeong ah. Rest well. Mom won't be here. I called security to prevent her from coming. 






 

But mom will...





 

Don't worry.... Mom won't be here....










 

You smile and went to your brother's room with Jongho. While the rest were so clueless. Hongjoong went to seat beside San and took his drink away. 







 

Heol... you left Seonghwa hyung alone. 




 

Yeosang is with him. He needs time alone with Seonghwa. Im guessing something good will happened soon. Yah this is good chicken where did you buy. 




 

Hyung you still have yet to explain. 




 

Ah. You guys really want to know. Without any rage  




 

You look like you have so many plans. 




 

Its a favour from Seonghwa. Also to save my sister from drowning. 




 

Wait. You telling me that Seonghwa hyung sacrifce himself that this happened and Hyojeong is going to get married to Yeosang because your mother is greedy about the wealth more than her child happiness.




 

Yah Ryujin. Your man is smart at this thing. Im proud that you chose him over the other boys here. 




 

Oh this punk never failed to impressed me. 




 

Yah you still owe me a kiss. 




 

In your dreams. So oppa whats going to happened. 




 

Trust Yeosang. He is our last string of hope if we want to see Hyojeong back to where she is.....