Chapter 19

TILL IT MAKES ONE...








 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU


 

   Yeosang mom   .

    Your mom   .



 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 









 

 





 

So why are we here. 




 

Mom said she wants you to meet someone  




 

Oppa better tell me the truth. 




 

Honey. Look, it's going to be fine. I will be with you. 




 

I will be here too but i won't go in with you. Trust Seonghwa hyung. He will protect you. 




 

What is really going on....




 

Honey.... Please trust me. 








 

You look at Seonghwa with teary eyes. He looks at you and smiles. 









 

Just go to the room and meet the person. Whatever it is. Dont freak out or do anything stupid. My men are everywhere. 




 

We will alert Hongjoong as soon as possible. For now... just trust the both of us. 









 

You nod and grab Seonghwa's hands. Yeosang signal Seonghwa to go in the room. Both of you start walking and you squeeze Seonghwa's hands. Once the door was open you saw someone sitting on the wheelchair . You were curious but you felt like the back of the person is so familiar. You stop your pace as you and Seonghwa are about 5 metre away. Your hands are still in Seonghwa hands. He caresses your fingers with his thumb. Just then you saw a familiar bodyguard. He went to the person in the wheelchair and turned the person around. You tried to remain calm while your eyes went wide when you saw your grandmother










 

Grandma Kim....




 

Good to see you child. I guess you brought a guess. 




 

But... Grandma.... didnt you....





 

Seriously, you believe that witch more than me. 




 

Oh grandma. 








 

You release your hand and go to your grandma from your father's side to hug her. You didn't expect to see her as it's been so long that you even believe that she was dead. You release the hug and kneel in front of her. 













 

I'm sorry that father died. I'm sorry i didn't follow moms order. Im sorry....





 

Dear its not your fault. God loves your dad more. It's just your mom who is crazy for money. Ever since your dad passed away. She changed so much that she owns the whole company to herself. I feel pity on your dad hard works....





 

Grandma...




 

No it's not your fault. She just own a small size. No one knows that i'm still alive. 




 

Then who took over your company. 




 

Well i have been wanting to tell the whole world. But now its not the right time dear. Now stop kneeling and introduce me to your boyfriend. 




 

Oh grandma...






 

You stood up and drag Seonghwa near you  






 

This is Park Seonghwa. Hongjoong oppa same age friend. Quite reliable. Clingy and the sweetest. 




 

Is that TMI or...




 

Well, how is your father's dear son. 




 

Oh it's doing well maam. 




 

Stop calling me that. Just call me Grandma Kim. 




 

Okay.... Grandma Kim. 




 

That's so cute. 




 

Sit down. I don't want to tire you guys. 







 

You drag Seonghwa to the sofa nearby and you smile at Seonghwa who is feeling so nervous. 








 

That's more like it. Well the reason you are here is because i want the whole nation to know that You are the next CEO and owner of the whole Kim's Empire shareholder. Also you will be known as the first young richest lady among all well known company  





 

Hold up i don't understand. So my dad didn't own any of Kim's Empire

 



 

Your dad's company is an independent company. We are just shareholders of it. Kim's Empire is still well known. It's just your mom can't get through it. 




 

So HK company is now what my mother is holding. Why the heck did she even say it's for generation s. 




 

Oh girl you just went into her family trap. Yah HK is your mother's father company. It's independent because your father makes it big and successful. That is why now you know about Kim's Empire. It's just your dad didn't want to continue the generation of this family. Where his rights were but your mom just had to brainwash him. That is why none of you knows about Kim's Empire. Except for Seonghwa and Yeosang father. They kind of working for my company for the moment 




 

My father owns part of HK shares... I didn't know he worked for Grandma Kim company...




 

I know that. That is why I called you both here. 




 

HOLD UP. YOUR DAD WORKS AT MY GRANDMA'S COMPANY. 




 

Oh my, I seriously hate my in-laws. 




 

So do i grandma. So how come i dont know all of this. 




 

You never ask my dear. 




 

So as Yeosang oppa. Is he working under you?




 

Part of the shareholder. Also he owns part of your dad's company. That is why your mom and your other grandparent from your mom side really wants you to marry Yeosang. So that they won't lose the company like how they almost lost to Seonghwa's dad company. 





 

Oh my i'm so lost 




 

Whatever it is, my dear. Would you take over my position from now on. 




 

But grandma Kim. She is still young and schooling. 




 

Well she can start after she graduates. Slowly but surely. You can be a part of it. 




 

Grandma... you're saying that i should take revenge on my mom. 




 

After what she did to you. Don't you want that? After all, she is still your mom. I won't force you to take revenge. Just let her taste the pain of what you and the others experience. Kim's company is the first richest company. Your mom dont have that much rights to bring it down. 




 

Honey....




 

I don't know. I mean I don't want to be involved in my mother's matters anymore. 




 

Honey. If you feel it's right for you. Then do it. This is one of the ways to get away from your mom hell. 




 

But babe...




 

I trust and respect your decisions. I just want you to feel free from things that have been holding you back. Prove your mom that she isn't the one who can control your life. It's you who owns your own life. 




 

He is right my dear. I'm not forcing you. 




 

I will take it. No matter what challenges it gives. I wont dissapoint you. 




 

Hyojeong ah...




 

Go hug your grandma. 








 

You smiled and went to hug your grandma one more time. Seonghwa can finally smile as you finally step up to take the challenge. He knew that you are much stronger than before. He just wants you to be free from anything bad. He dont want you to feel enclosed and just keep hiding. Finally you feel like you are doing the right thing. You start to burst into tears as finally you know the reason why your mom has been using you. For that you decide to step up and want to prove your mom wrong. 










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

~> so she finally meet her

 

>> well it seems fine. She didn't feel triggered or anything

 

~> that's great. You guys won't be back for dinner right

 

>> Grandma Kim wants to bring us somewhere for dinner. 

 

~> okay then. Just ask her secretary to drive slowly when coming back home. No more speeding

 

>> will surely do. Got to go hyung. They finally finish their happy moments. See you soon. 








 

Hyung what happened. 



 

Well i guess Hyojeong is going to be on the news for the next few days 




 

You mean she will take over HK company. 




 

Nope. There's no way she would be taking over my mom. She will be taking over my grandma from my father's side. 




 

Hyung that is the most biggest company in korea. 




 

It sure does. It's finally rising up as my grandma has finally recovered from sickness. 




 

That's a good start i guess 



 

Well it sure does. So who is going to cook dinner? 




 

Wooyoung would. Since he is the one who have been wanting to cook with his girl




 

Oppa you didn't say anything about cooking. 




 

I'm sorry  i didn't expect it to be today  




 

Urgh seriously. 




 

If you don't want to we can cook




 

OH YUNHO AH. YEJI UNNIE. 




 

You guys finally make up with each other.




 

You can say that. Jongho ah do you still have the cream that relaxed the muscle. 




 

It's in our room. Near the nightstand. 




 

Great thanks. 




 

Oppa where is the rest. 




 

Mingi oppa and Chaeryeong escaped and went on their own little date. They leave us alone in the dance studio.




 

Well, I will help her. You go take some rest and wash up. 




 

Thanks Ryujin. 






 

Ryujin takes Yeji away and brings her to Jongho and Yunho's room. Yunho sigh and went to sit beside Wooyoung. 











 

Yah what's the news. 




 

She forgives me. 




 

I knew that we could trust Hyojeong words. 




 

Well Hyojeong is right. I owe her so much. 




 

Don't need to. She is already receiving the CODE Z deal. 




 

More like you need to just strengthen up your relationship with Yeji. You guys look so like a zombie if both of you have problems. 




 

I will try and decrease that. Don't worry guys. I won't let her mistaken the problems anymore

 



 

Glad you know my best friend well. 




 

Jongho you need to tell him all of Yeji's weaknesses so he can be alert. 




 

I won't do that if I were you. 




 

Why not.




 

It's rather you found out yourself or just trust Yeji herself 




 

Well that works. So what's for dinner.




 

You and Wooyoung go and cook. Jongho will look after the girls. Don't worry he won't steal your girls. Now move along. I need to do some reforming. 




 

As always. Hongjoong hyung is Hongjoong hyung. 




 

Well that's our leader too. 




 

Stop talking about me. I can still hear you. 




 

Just go and cook guys. 





 

Urghh... Fine.