Chapter 11

TILL IT MAKES ONE...


 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU


 

   Yeosang mom   .

    Your mom   .



 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH




 

 


 















 

 











 

  Get yourself ready. We are having dinner with Yeosang's mom later   . 




 

I dont wanna go. 




 

   My dear you have no other choice now get ready before i use force   . 




 

Just do what you wanna do. I rather die here. 




 

   KIM HYOJEONG   .




 

Urgh FINE. 





 

You went to get ready by just wearing your normal clothing. Hoodie and jeggings. You don't even bother to use makeup and style your hair. Once you are ready you went to wear your shoe and went inside your moms car. The driver starts the car and finally the car moves. You look out of the window to ignore your mom presence. Your mom sigh and start to speak up. 










 

    Oh my i don't even know what to do with you   .  




 

I don't even know if i should acknowledge you as my mom. 




 

   Kim Hyojeong. You better behave or you will be grounded   . 




 

I'm sick and tired of that word. 




 

   Well get used to it until your hands are with Yeosang   . 




 

What's with Yeosang parents and all.




 

  You don't know anything. Just follow my lead and you will be as rich as a billionaire  . 




 

I rather live as a noble than living under this hell. 




 

   Listen. Yeosang family and our family are great partners. By your grandparents setting up your wedding with Yeosang is one less burden. Now please just stick to the plan. Don't try to ruin it with that petty boy you hang out with   . 




 

He has a name. He is Yeosang team member and his friend too. He is the only person who knows and understands where I stand. Can you just gave up and not control my life. 




 

   I'm doing this for your own good  . 




 

   Whatever you say. I'm not living in a happy life with you controlling my life   . 




 

    Just behave when you meet her. Her son will join us soon after we reach   . 




 

Whatever...









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

Ouch yah it still hurts



 

Boy you really want to heal for Hyojeong or you are backing out since you aren't strong anymore. 




 

We can't do anything. I'm not as rich as your mom Hongjoong. 




 

How did it actually happened. It's been days since it started. 




 

Your mom seems to be hiding something from you Hongjoong ah. 




 

My mom. Hiding something. From me. You gotta be kidding me. 




 

If she isn't. Why she is forcing your sister to marry Yeosang. 




 

Let's talk about something else. 




 

I don't want silence from you Hongjoong ah. 




 

Look Seonghwa. It's not that I want to get her out of moms trap. I have no rights. Only Yeosang can decide all of this




 

You mean Yeosang is the key to let Hyojeong free from all those things thats happening to her. 




 

Yeah.... well they are having dinner tonight. My mom's goal is to let Yeosang marry my sister so she  can get what my grandpa wants. 




 

You mean the wealth that Yeosang family has all this time. 




 

Yeah. My mom. She is just greedy as she wants to do the best for her by using Hyojeong as bait. 




 

Did Hyojeong knows about this. 




 

I tried to let her know. But she kept cutting me off that leads to a fight. I know I should be the one who should go and talk to her. But I guess it will hurt her more.




 

Hongjoong ah. She won't leave you out if she still loves you as your sibling. 




 

I know that. I failed to protect her. I'm sorry I have to let you be in this state. 




 

What will happen to Yeosang. 




 

If he loves her the wedding will go on. Hyojeong have no rights to deny or worse things would happen. 




 

Oh....




 

Seonghwa. Can i ask you something. 




 

Sure what is it. 




 

Do you have any feelings for Hyojeong. 









 

Silence in the room. Seonghwa just sigh and look away while Hongjoong just smile and look at Hongjoong proudly. Just then the door banged open and noises starts to filled in the room  .









 

YO YO YO FIX ON IS NOT HERE




 

GUYS I BROUGHT CHICKEN AND LETS PARTYYYY. 




 

WOOO I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IM HERE. 




 

BOYS GET YOUR DOWN AND SHUT THOSE TONGUE. BEFORE I ZIP YOUR MOUTH. 




 

Woah this lady have been mood swing. 




 

Oppa are you okay. Did anything worse happened. 




 

Guys settled down. We are at the hospital not circus.




 

Thanks Yuna. 




 

You are welcome.




 

So how is your wounds. I heard that it's super deep and you have to stay here for a long time. 




 

Well it's healing but the doctor said that i can't move much since I fractured my rib cage. 




 

Well hyung you should thank this girl here. If not we won't know you are there looking dead.




 

I told you the bracelet was Hyojeong unnie's. 




 

Well i don't even care at that point of time till we saw Seonghwa hyung. 




 

You seriously need to care about your surrounding man. 




 

Are you guys dating or is it just me. 




 

Oh yes we are. 




 

No we are not. 




 

Says who. I thought we are. 




 

Says me. You didn't make it official. Why would we be a couple if its not official. 




 

Alright fine then. Shin Ryujin. Be my girlfriend. 




 

Fine it's a yes Jung Wooyoung. 




 

You guys are weird. 




 

Not as weird as you babe. 




 

Hongjoong hyung. Dont you think your mom is preventing everyone to be near Hyojeong. 




 

I don't even know. My mom didn't even call me after that dinner. 




 

Oh yeah hyung. Yeosang is having dinner with his mom. I guess Hyojeong will be there too. 




 

I know that. Yeosang told me. 




 

You guys finally talk. 




 

Not really. He just told me if he will have any dinner with his mom. Besides the wedding is been done. They will get married early next year. 




 

WHAT. EARLY NEXT YEAR. YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. 




 

Babe that depends if Yeosang canceled the wedding. The choice is in his hands. 




 

What do you mean it's in Yeosang oppa hands. 




 

You all know how my mom is greedy about the wealth. Basically after years my mom has the opportunity to get the wealth of Yeosang's family and not lose them. 




 

That sounds so desperate enough. Man i feel pity for your sister man. 




 

I know. If Yeosang let her go means Hyojeong will be free. 




 

Seonghwa hyung. Are you fine with this. 




 

If Hyojeong is fine with it. I will be fine. I have no rights guys. Its for Hyojeong happiness. 




 

Babe please tell me he is joking with his sentence. 




 

He never jokes around when his face is like that. 




 

Man that . 




 

Where is Chaeryeong and Mingi. 




 

Ahh they can't come due to personal reasons. We don't know why but Mingi is still recovering from his injuries.




 

Chaeryeong is having flu at the moment. She hates to come to the hospital if she is sick. 




 

I see. 




 

Well everyone. Let's eat. The chicken doesn't taste nice when its cold. 




 

Yeah let's eat. I'm hungry.