Chapter 16 (Part Ⅱ)

TILL IT MAKES ONE...








 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU


 

   Yeosang mom   .

    Your mom   .



 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 









 

 












 

Are they really avoiding each other. 




 

Not that long. 




 

Why did we agree to do this  




 

So they can date in public for the first time. 




 

But why aren't they doing it. 




 

Well something must have happened when we were getting ready. 




 

Nothing happened guys. It's just us not used to date in public. 




 

Oh really. You were ignoring him since we get out of the house. 




 

Oh really. I didn't notice that. 




 

This must be hyung didn't let you to wear any of your clothes beacause is too revealing  




 

It is too revealing and i ain't gonna let any guy see those body. 




 

You have yet to see her body hyung. 




 

That's yet to you. 




 

You guys are erts.




 

We aren't. Yah just tell us why you guys are so quiet. Hyung you ask to go out and now we are in public. What else. 




 

I'm just worried San. 




 

It won't happen. Don't you trust me. 




 

It's not like that honey. I mean like...




 

I get it. You are worried that things won't be the same as how you expected it to be. Look babe just trust me this time. I will protect this relationship like how you wanted to protect me. I won't leave you Park Seonghwa. 




 

How to let you know I love you so much. 











 

You smile and peck his cheek making the boys cringe. 











 

I love you too babe. So what are we going to do next  




 

Lets just have simple day in this mall and who knows we can catch a movie tonight  




 

Without the rest of the members. 




 

That's if you want to book the entire place. 




 

No movies tonight. You guys will fall asleep. The girls will be asleep by the time the movie starts. 




 

So what's for dinner then. 




 

Lets just have a simple beef party at home. I will cook it tonight. 




 

Will there be chicken and pizza. 




 

Yes oppa there will be. Now let's order some food and we will have our decent shopping. Today is my treat. 




 

I can't believe today is heaven day. 




 

Seonghwa hyung she is a total striker. 




 

Yah just stop calling her a striker. She is my girl and i'm the only one that can call her. 




 

Jealousy smell. Whatever..












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Look Yeji i didn't meant to be mad at you 




 

Yeah right. You said i'm nobody. I'm a ghost to you. I am not important to you. 




 

I didn't meant that way




 

Liar. Don't try to twist words Jeong Yunho. 




 

Yeji....




 

I think we should take a break from each other. I need some space. 




 

No Yeji please. We can talk things out. We can't be like this forever. I can't live without you. 




 

Yunho... There's nothing to talk about. I just need some space... Please if you love me. Respect my decision.....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

~> What do you mean he look so dead. 

 

>> He really look dead man. There's dried tears on his face. He looked so pale when I saw him at the park alone looking dead and helpless. 

 

~> oh no... Thats bad. Yah bring him back home. We will be back. 

 

>> okay. Oh can you buy chicken when you on your way. Just to lift up the mood while taking to this giant baby here

 

~> whatever. See you at home. 













 

Yah what happened. 




 

Well Wooyoung said that he saw Yunho looking dead. He met Yunho alone in the park. 




 

Oh no poor Yunho. 




 

It's rare to see him cry ever since then. 




 

Well guys you should go comfort him. 




 

Honey aren't you following along. 




 

Nope. I have to meet Jongho. He is trying to calm Yeji down. 




 

So where exactly they are at. 




 

My aunts Gym. Well i spend my time there for boxing lesson. Jongho is one of my buddies in crime 




 

Can i come along. 




 

Babe. No you need to comfort Yunho oppa. I will be fine. Trust me. 




 

At least let Yeosang tag along. Please for me 




 

Okay... I will see you at home later okay. Right now Yunho needs you nd the rest a lot. 






 

You smile and gave a peck on his lips. After that you signal Yeosang to start walking since your secretary have arrived. San felt cringe but happy that finally you and Seonghwa had a good time in the public after months. San sling his hands around Seonghwa shoulder. Seonghwa just sigh while looking at you walking away towards the exit of the mall.










 

Hyung. You sure you are fine. 




 

Of course. I trust her. She should be fine. 




 

And why you let Yeosang follow her. 




 

I don't want her to get kidnapped by her mom. Her mand are everywhere. 




 

Do your parents know about this  




 

They know. They are trying to do something however i can't confirm anything since Hyojeong and Hongjoong family is much stronger and bigger than mine. 




 

But your dad owns partly of their share right  




 

Well that is why. My parents are still on something. Now let's go find Yunho he needs us now






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Yah.... You should be strong... not weak. 



 

I hate him so much. So much that i want to kill him. 




 

That's not the mindset Yeji. 




 

I Hate Jeong Yunho So Much. How can you nit understand that




 

Yeji. This is not you. You need to wake up




 

Let her be Jongho. 






 

You went into the boxing ring, took the boxing pad   and went in front of Jongho who is trying to comfort Yeji. Jongho was super worried but Yeosang signal him to go out of the place. He agreed and leave you and Yeji alone inside. You face Yeji with your straight face. Yeji starts to tear out more. 









 

Start hitting. 




 

Hyojeong...




 

Come on start hitting  







 

Yeji feeling mad. She starts hitting the boxing pad. As hard as she hit you were enduring the pain. Jongho tried to stop you but Yeosang prevent him. 






 

Hyung she will be in pain. 




 

She is enduring the pain because she cares for her. Let them be. Hyojeong is trying to calm Yeji down by letting Yeji release all the anger. 




 

Hyung for how long. 




 

How much it takes for Yeji to realise the true meaning in her. Things happened tragically. It's either we want it or we avoid it. Lastly we forgive. 







 

Jongho sigh and look at you still have no emotion or expression while Yeji is hitting hard. 










 

Harder Yeji. 




 

I Hate Him So Freaking Much. 




 

You can do harder than this. Keep on doing 




 

Jerk like him doesn't deserve me. Why would he do that to me  




 

Those punches are weak. More strength Yeji. 




 

JEONG YUNHO I HATE YOU. 






 

Yeji stop hitting the boxing pad and drop on her knees while tears falls non stop. She felt so numb that she dont have anything to act on. She felt like it's the end for her. You remove the boxing pad and seat opposite her. Yeji look at you with her swollen eyes and starts to punch on your shoulder.







 

It hurts so much Hyojeong. It hurts so much that I could just kill him. But i can't. Its just hurts to get hurt from someone that you actually love. Someone who you really care. Someone who you would trust. Why it hurts so much Hyojeong. Why....










 

You sigh and grab her hand to stop her from punching you further. You look into her eyes and sigh. 










 

Yeji. If he loves you. Things like this are meant to happen. He never left you alone to suffer. Both of you suffer together because your love bond are never broken. 




 

But that jerk broke me apart Hyojeong. He causes this.




 

And you blame fully on him. 




 

I.... I..... I don't know.... 




 

Look Yeji. I understand those feelings. I know what it really felt like. However you can't let this thing goes on forever. Both of you will be hurt. You will feel numb. He will feel the same. This isn't a play. It's a challenges in this relationship. Nothing is meant to be perfect. 




 

I feel so numb. I really felt that. It just hurts. 




 

It is. You need to overcome it. Have some proper thoughts. Lastly make the right decision for both you and him. 




 

But I still love him.... Hyojeong ah...





 

I know. A space between you and him wont hurt. You both need a proper time to take things in a calm moment. Who knows better things are right ahead for both of you. Just remember he still love you even when you are like this. A wrecked monster who is lost in the worst situation. He took the courage to meet you. Just to ensure that you would understand him too. 




 

But it hurts to just see him after what happened. 




 

Like i said. Take some space. Both of you need to calm down and wait for the right time to reconcile or just be apart. Humans are not god. You know your heart. So do him. Now I want you to release all of it today and have a good day tomorrow. Starting from tomorrow will be girls day. Or best friends day. Just you, me and Jongho. 




 

Thanks Hyojeong. 




 

Uhhh guys why am i here. 




 

Oh great you are here. 




 

UNNIE. ARE YOU OKAY. 




 

Babe i told you that she is okay. 




 

Still oppa i never seen this side of hers. 




 

She is fine. 




 

Dongmyeong ah. You don't mind to let your brother  become the target right  




 

What target. Yah what are you talking about  




 

Oppa just get inside and wear those boxing gloves. 




 

What why do i have to. Wait hold up a second 




 

You talk so much. 








 

Jongho pulled him in and put the boxing gloves on Dongju. Dongju was so clueless when he was in front of Yeji with the head gears and boxing gloves. You gave him a weak smile and pat his shoulder. 










 

If you say yes i would forgive you and we are equal. We can stay as friends and not more than that since you have a new target in the school which doesn't bother me at all. 




 

What the heck. 




 

So hands up. Legs apart. Look straight. Okay guys only hit head to shoulder. No lower than that. Got it  




 

Got it. 




 

Dongju are you ready. 




 

Uhhh yes. 




 

Great now Jongho bring me out. 








 

You jump on Jongho back and he carried you out of the Boxing ring. Dongju was still clueless while the rest were enjoying the moment  









 

Dongmyeong what's happening. 




 

You will be fine brother. Just remember don't forget to dodge to prevent more injuries 





 

What the heck. YAH SOMEONE EXPLAIN. 




 

Ready start. 








 

Just after Yeosang ring the bell. Yeji start to attack Dongju who is trying hard to avoid it. You and the rest start fighting as it makes Yeji felt better and more sensible. 









 

You sure he will be fine. 




 

If he broke something. Just bring him to the hospital and ask for Doctor Yang. He will take care of him. 




 

Unnie how is Yeji unnie. 




 

She will be fine in this few days its just Yunho oppa that im worried about. 




 

If things never end for them i would be glad. 




 

Well i hope they will still be together. Both of them are like each other happy pills. 




 

Well yes they are indeed. 




 

Yah does your boyfriend knows that you are letting your enemy here. 




 

No one knows. Its just to make Yeji feel better. Not me. 




 

Yeah. Plus he would kill him if he saw Dongju. 




 

SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE. I WANT TO SURRENDER. 




 

Should we. 




 

Nah just let him be. I miss this side of Yeji of they stop. 




 

Oo same goes to me. Oppa can we get dinner later. 




 

Ofcourse. Should we eat with my members. 




 

YES PLEASE. 




 

You guys wanna tag along. 




 

Nah we good, just bring Yeji along. 




 

Unnie. Thank you. 




 

You are welcome. As long as she is not crazy im fine





 

That will be undercover.