- 06

Who Wears the Crown Must Bear Its Weight - THE HEIRS REWRITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was right. When Miyeon asked the bunny girl to help her get all dressed up for Jongin's party, she was more than happy to do so. She invited her over to her house, where they would be able to be all together and decide which look was going to be the best for the occasion.
Miyeon didn't even know if Jisoo was invited to the party, but the way Jongin spoke to her made her believe she wasn't. Miyeon shook her head as she followed Nayeon's tiny figure into her house's hallway.
It looked amazing. There was a wonderful wooden pavement, and she spotted in the living room a huge beautiful white piano. Miyeon couldn't stop staring at the stunning features of her house. She felt like she was walking inside a museum.
She was even more shocked when she entered into Nayeon's room. A lot of cute plushies were here and there, and the bedding was absolutely stunning. Miyeon wanted to cry and to kidnap some of her mesmerizing stuffed toys, but she decided to play it cool and only smile to her friend.
"Other girls are coming. They are just stuck in traffic." Nayeon said while she was turning towards her guest.
Nayeon house, since it was that big and that beautiful, was a little far from the city center. But it was understandable.
The New Girl smiled.
"Do you have any idea of how you're going to get dressed? Is there some style that you really like?" The bunny girl started talking, and Miyeon felt a little confused,
She actually had no idea whatsoever on what she wanted to wear, that was why she went there.
Miyeon looked at her, with a lost expression. The bunny girl laughed.
"Okay, okay. I got it." 
Miyeon smiled and lowered her head a little. It was embarrassing, but she really had no clue about fashion. She was a little hopeless.
Nayeon started scanning her. She was biting her lower lip while analyzing Miyeon's body. Her figure was quite feminine, luckily. She had a good pair of wide hips, and her waist was small enough to put on a tight dress. She had a pair of chubby thighs, but it wasn't a really big problem since she had a perfect dress to cover them up a little.
So, she turned her back at her host and opened her drawer, throwing some of the dresses she could think of on her king-sized bed. Luckily. Both New Girl and Bunny Girl shared some features in their bodies, which meant that overall Nayeon style could suit her.
"I thought of those as something you could put on. You can try them all on and tell me which one you like the most." Nayeon said politely, pointing them at the host.
Miyeon was feeling overwhelmed. Those dresses looked expensive. Surely they cost a lot of money.
One of them was an off-shoulder pink dress, with a lot of frills and a large skirt. It looked comfortable. Another one was bright red and had a checkered motif on it. Miyeon actually really loved flannel-like motifs on dresses, which was why it was the one she first saw. And then there was a third one, an all-black. It looked extremely tight and curves-flattering. But surely it wasn't as comfortable.
"Which one do you like the best?"
She pointed at the red one, and Bunny girl smiled.
"I knew you would have liked it!" She said hyper and then handed it to her host.
"You can go to the bathroom and try it on. It's the third door on the right."
Miyeon nodded and quickly went to the bathroom. The dress was actually really small. Even if it looked perfect on her, she was afraid that every little movement could have broken it in a million pieces.
She walked up to Nayeon's bedroom, and she looked at her with a big smile.
"It looks so good on you!" Her bunny teeth were showing. 
Miyeon actually felt her cheeks getting red. Nayeon was definitely a cute human being.
"I am afraid if I eat one single cookie I'll break it."
Nayeon laughed.
"That's our secret. We look all smiley on the outside, but our dress is often killing us." 
Miyeon chuckled, while Nayeon handed her another dress. It was the black one.
"I think this will suit you. Please try it on."
Miyeon nodded and then went back to the bathroom. After securing the door with the key, Miyeon started undressing. The black dress was actually harder to put on. It was really tight, and when she had to roll it down on her hips, her skin started sweating, and it was hard to pull it.
Since she took a good five minutes, Nayeon knocked at the bathroom door, worried.
"Are you okay?" She yelled from the other side of the door.
***. Miyeon wanted to bang her head somewhere and faint. It was so embarrassing.
"Uh... I, I don't think this fits." She tried to say.
She heard a muffled laugh.
"Wide hips are a curse and a blessing."
Miyeon nodded while she was trying to get out of the dress
She couldn't even believe how tiny Nayeon was. If she could fit in those two dresses without problems, she had the same size as a child. She was astonished but even scared. Her arms were trapped inside of a dress that didn't seem to want to leave her.
After a good two minutes of swearing to herself and raging, she could finally take it off. She put back the red one instead, and when she went out of the bathroom, Nayeon was waiting for her with a smirk on her face. 
"You actually talk a lot to yourself." She pointed out as a joke, but Miyeon wanted to die.
Luckily, the doorbell rang at that same moment, and Miyeon thanked the world for granting her wish.
Her eyes immediately recognized Chaeyeon and Sakura's figures, who brought some bags full of clothes and stuff. In a ten-second time-lapse, Miyeon's ears were attacked by their high pitched laughter and stupid jokes. And she loved it.
They both greeted her and invited her back to Nayeon's bedroom. Sakura threw herself on Nayeon's bed, while Chaeyeon started unpacking her big bag.
"Since you asked for our help, we decided to bring everything we thought was needed to make you look perfect." The monolid girl stated as she was taking things from her backpack.
In her small hands, there was a pair of makeup palettes, a hair iron, and some other weird tools.
"She decided to wear the red one," Nayeon said, pointing at the host.
Chaeyeon nodded.
"I brought some checkered dresses too. No worries."
"She seems to like red," Nayeon said, smiling.
"I have a really beautiful red lipstick, do you wanna try it?" Chaeyeon asked the guest.
Miyeon was feeling overwhelmed. All that attention from those girls was making her head spin. She loved having a group of friends around her paying attention to her. She was being pampered by three beautiful and smiley girls that were trying to make her look at her best for the party. 
A cute smile rose on her face as they were preparing.
She didn't feel like an outcast.
At that moment, she felt like she wasn't an outsider anymore.
She felt like someone actually wanted to be with her.
And it was the best feeling ever.

When Miyeon stepped into the Prism, the famous club, she could feel her skin shivering a little. She was into one of Seoul's most exclusive clubs. A lot of people would have envied her. Her high heeled boots made a lot of noise while touching the hard floor of the disco, but it was muffled out by the volume of the music. Miyeon found herself in front of one of the biggest places she had ever seen in her life. A beautiful glass structure was on the top of the building, with the shape of a colorful prism. The lighting looked great while hitting the glass parts of the ceiling, making it shine. Miyeon was actually captured by all of the colors she could see. It was night, but the lights were so strong she felt like she walked there in the middle of the sunrise.
Nayeon insisted on arriving a little late, so when she walked in, the party already started. Some people were chilling on the sofas, and others were already giving it all on the dance floor.
She felt a little suffocated.
Without realizing it, she started searching for Jisoo's face, in the middle of the crowd. Even if she was hanging out with other friends, she still felt the need of finding her.
As she was scanning the crowd, she suddenly felt someone grab her hand, in the middle of the crowd. The bunny girl intertwined her fingers with hers and dragged her around. 
The music was loud, and Miyeon would have liked to get away as much as possible from the DJ set. She could feel her ears go numb.
But Nayeon had something different in mind and brought her in the middle of the dance floor.
She started dancing to the rhythm of the music, and her hand wouldn't let go of Miyeon's one.
"Come on!" She said while lifting Miyeon's arms to the sky.
Miyeon was analyzing her. Everyone was moving and bumping into each other, but her eyes were fixed on the bunny girl's figure.
What if she couldn't trust her? What if everything she did for her was the part of a terrible scheme to humiliate her?
But on the other side, she wanted to get rid of those thoughts. That was Miyeon's problem. She always thought so much before acting. She needed to cut her brain off for a second and to just let herself go.
She held Nayeon's hand strongly and started dancing with her.
Her decision was to keep her mind off for at least the whole party. Everyone was having fun. She didn't want to regret it. She wanted to have fun too. It was her first time in a club with some friends. And her first time wearing a dress and a pair of shoes that pretty and that expensive.
Nayeon was surprised by her sudden dancing, but she couldn't stop smiling.
She brought her hands closer to Miyeon's body, and they kept dancing with each other, ignoring other people. Chaeyeon and Sakura were dancing too, occasionally eyeing some of the guys that were gathering around them. It was evident. The trio had pretty good popularity among the guys of their school, which was why a lot of them was staring.
But Miyeon didn't even notice it. She was focusing only on her newly made friend, Nayeon. Most of the guys' faces were somewhat known to her anyway. They were those people she met every day in the cafeteria, during the lunch hour. Even if she didn't know their names, their faces were stamped into her mind. That was why she wasn't even worrying. Those people were starting to become her daily life, and she wasn't scared of them. It was a good moment. She finally felt alive.
Even if disco music wasn't exactly the genre of music she preferred, it was okay for her to dance along with the heavy rhythm of the songs. Nayeon put New Girl's hands around her neck and started dancing a little bit more provocatively. Miyeon didn't mind. She probably was trying to catch someone's attention, and she went along with it. She started shaking her hips and fixing her hair, as Nayeon shook her head and jumped on her spot. The music was pumping up in their veins, and they were shaking their bodies without caring about anything else.
Other people didn't exist at that moment, only Nayeon, and the music.
The idyllic moment got interrupted when the music stopped. Nayeon was recollecting her strength, and she was panting.
"Let's go get a drink." She said and then held New Girl's hand again.
They walked out of the crowd and reached the bar counter. Miyeon was actually thirsty, but she really didn't want to drink any alcohol. She didn't mind it, but since she wasn't really good at holding it in, she didn't want to get drunk when the evening just started.
The bunny girl handed her a drink, which had a beautiful red color.
"It has no alcohol. I asked." She smiled.
Miyeon nodded. How could she read in her mind? She smiled and tasted her drink, feeling lightheaded. But it wasn't because of the alcohol. It was because she was happy. Her smile sadly faded away as soon as Jongin suddenly approached her. She thought that being with another girl she was safe, but in fact she wasn't. Apparently really tall and attractive wolves could still get to her. 
His long figure stood in front of her, with a tight white shirt on and a beautiful black bow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter