His punishment

9th.

 

 

Waking up in the morning Chanyeol open his eyes and look at the bed to find a sleeping Baekhyun with no wet hair for the first time, he smiled and move to the bathroom taking a shower and changing and when he went out he saw Baekhyun already waking and tiding up the bed

“Good morning” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun look at him with “morning!” He said in a lazy way and move to the bathroom like a sleeping puppy with half of his eyes closed. 

 

“I will be down” Chanyeol said loudly and move outside meeting Suho and Lay in the way down with there hands interlocked together, Chanyeol smiled with “happy your fine Lay” 

Lay nodded with “me too, thanks to your brilliant gangster”

 

Moving down everyone was already up, everyone helping Sehun in the kitchen, cleaning the place “good morning everyone” he said taking the intention of everyone who smiled to him 

Sehun was the first to say “so how was your night?”

The sudden question made Chanyeol look at him strangely he never asked him about that?

Chen who was obvious of the real meaning said “you two must had a good time”

“WHAT? NO!” Chanyeol said immediately his face start to get red but a sudden Baekhyun with those clothes didn’t help at all coming down from upstairs and looking at everyone with his no gangster look, a cute soft looks

“Even I would definitely have a good time” Kai said looking at Baekhyun from up to toe

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow at Kai and look at a red Chanyeol funny face

“Ooh!?” Baekhyun look at Kai with a teasing shocked face, he smirk “How can you say something like that since you know with who I spend the night?”

D.O laughed at the comment and Chen said surprised “you know the Phoenix property is forbidden on any other” 

Baekhyun shrugs with a confident smirk 

 

“WHY ARE YOU TELLING THEM THINGS LIKE THAT” Chanyeol said loudly with panic “guys we didn’t do anything!”

“Yeol?” Baekhyun said teasing “don’t be shy! Alien and human isn’t bad after all we all start with a kiss don’t we?”

 

Chanyeol close his eyes in anger he know the other probably doing it because of the cheek kiss he did before, he bit his lips trying to contain it

 

Sehun was laughing too “at least you will have a good memory now, but aren’t you fast? You left Luna yesterday?” 

 

Baekhyun laughed at the comment too remembering how he stopped that poor girl from the kiss because of a Phoenix call, he must be hating the girl to use powers to get rid of her.

 

“Stop laughing” Chanyeol said angry looking at Baekhyun, because that feeling he gets yesterday when the other was sleeping could make Sehun words true,

 

“Come on! Don’t be shy they are your friends” Baekhyun said still laughing but he stopped when he saw an angry Chanyeol coming to him and grabbed him hardly from his waist and even leans his face nearly touching his lips, everyone stayed silent, Lay press on Suho hand with an “Oow”, Sehun smirk thinking that he is definitely liking him because he know his friend now more then anyone, he don’t get that close to anyone and he definitely not letting anyone sleeping with him.

 

Baekhyun tried to back his head as far as he can from the other with a fast “alright!alright!alright! Nothing happened I was just teasing you happy?” He said pushing Chanyeol as far as he can from his face,

Chanyeol left Baekhyun without a word when he heard his finally true words but when he turn around he heard a “just please don’t eat me like yesterday in bed!” And a giggle

“BAEKHYUN!” Chanyeol screamed turning back but this time Baekhyun just run away, making Chanyeol runs after him at the coffee shop trying to catch him while the shorter was saying “Joke!Joke!Joke!”

 

 

Everyone start laughing looking at the red face Phoenix, till Baekhyun stopped looking at a taxi stopping near the coffee shop “Ooh! It’s here” He said in a serious tone not the cute one he was using before while teasing, Chanyeol stopped looking at him catching his breath, and baekhyun said  “I used your phone and called a taxi I should be leaving now” he look at everyone “sorry for stopping you from leaving yesterday” he said while bowing to them “it was my fault, I hope you guys will have a nice future” he look at Lay specifically “thanks for healing me two times”

 

Lay just shake his head with “my duty”

 

Baekhyun look at Chanyeol and the later look down with sadness “just like the deal”

Baekhyun smiled and nodded with “it was nice to meet you Chanyeol, have a nice life” he bow and left the coffee shop...

 

...leaving an unwanted silent inside.

 

“That bastard” Chen said with a pout “damn it feels like one of us left, yesterday I just hated him, and now....pff!”

 

Kai nodded “I feel sad too!”

 

Sehun look at Chanyeol “you said just like the deal?? what deal?”

 

Chanyeol take a deep breath “he was the one who I spent the two days with” 

Sehun eyes got wide open “HE TEACHED YOU HOW TO BE A PHOENIX? A HUMAN?”

 

And Chanyeol nodded

 

“Wait what?” Suho said surprised

Chanyeol shrugs “am not going to lie to you guys anymore, I didn’t pass 20 when I was back home, I didn’t learn to be a Phoenix, that why I run the first time you guys came, I couldn’t say am not capable of doing anything am not capable of controlling my powers, but talking with you that day made me realize I need at least to try” Chanyeol explains sadness all over his face “I start to control it little by little when I was around Baekhyun so I asked him to help, and he didn’t refuse in one condition to ask anything from me when I control it”

 

Kai nodded “so what I heard yesterday to never search for him again was his request?”

 

Chanyeol nodded 

 

D.O look at Chanyeol with curiosity “how he teaches you?”

Chanyeol answered “doing some realy easy stuff the whole day without stop but it was so effective”

 

Xuimin move to Chanyeol with a smile “why you didn’t tell us! We are friend after all, you could have just said the truth” Everyone nodded with Xuimin words and a little am sorry heard from Chanyeol “still we decide that we won’t go from this planet till we master our powers, and we need the Phoenix agreement”

 

Chanyeol look at everyone surprised, but still he was glad, they quickly understand him, he was glad he have people like them around him he nodded with “let try our best before we go”

 

 

>>>>~~<<<<

 

 

Moving back to his lab Baekhyun look around at the place, it was a mess, but still why an outsider will want his chemicals! No wonder no matter how much he searched for who want it end up with a dead end, he move and take some clothes from the now broken closet he have there, and Changed to his usual self appearance, putting an eyeliner because maybe he will meet someone he know and he definitely doesn’t want him to look like this.

 

Moving the sofa to the corner, he move up of it touching a camera he have there in the corner and taking out a little card with “let see what brings you here” he smirked and think that he literally should take care of that outsider or it would be a human victim sooner. He put the little card in his phone and sits on the sofa, watching...

 

 

The camera show up the thing coming and moving directly to the cure he invented, surprisingly he took it and immediately he arrived “no much time difference!” Baekhyun said knowing that he wanted what he thinks he can stop their powers, but how he know it was here? So did he smell it? Is that possible , did he was watching him? No that would be obvious. He huffs putting his phone on his pocket and left the place, he is sure he shouldn’t be here after he have been thrown and found by his neighbors.

 

 

 

Dialing a number he put the phone on his ear “yeah! You still have my order? okay I will come by” he close the phone and left the place.

 

 

The time passed and Baekhyun now was on the warehouse, with some new tools and two guns, he smiled proudly to himself when he finally finish what he was up to, he needed a private place to do it, and what better private then the warehouse in the far area of the city, he wondered if anyone will know where he is, and if that outsider knew where he is, the. He should have a second thought about those creatures having super powers, well what he learned that they are strong, fast, with a brain, but what he met last time isn’t even an actual outsider, it just like their pets, scouts maybe, a clever pet that could be sent like a pawn.

 

He take a deep breath while putting his new bullets on the favorites two guns of his, and think of the group should be now on EXO-planet, a sad smile interrupt his face when he think of a sudden Phoenix that he keep calling him now and then asking about something, two days and it was already feels like he have been with him forever, maybe he was harsh on him saying they shouldn’t be friends, maybe he should send him off, or maybe staying with them till the last moment, because those were the last time he will see someone with power as him. 

 

“Interesting”

 

Baekhyun look up immediately at the ceiling, where he found that creature already sticking up, his heart start to beat fast, to be honest he didn’t expect that to happened he stand taking his two guns as fast as he can seeing the creature fall from up to the ground standing. 

 

“I am sure I killed you” 

 

He said with his weird voice, Baekhyun take steps back with the other synch whenever he move to him the other full back, “how did you find me?” Baekhyun asked pointing his two guns to the outsider direction

 

“How did you recover in one day?” The creature said and jump on Baekhyun direction, but Baekhyun pull the triggers continuously firing to the creature chest, the thing arrived to  him and hit him hardly till he fall on the ground, and pinned him down “I was watching you, you have a brain like them, like our enemies, like the priests,” he heard the outsider saying to him, Baekhyun waited, he look at the bullets that now bleeding grey on the other chest, he smirk, and in a seconds the creature start screaming falling on the ground and rolling over and over in pain, till he stopped moving at all.

 

Taking a breath out, Baekhyun look at the outsider with “it worked!” He smirked proud of himself, because he know coming to his lab wasn’t something random, that outsider was afraid of something, and with the video tape he knew what chemicals he took, he stand and look at his clothes full of that thing grey liquid like blood, he move to him, and put a bullet on his head to just make sure, “I need to do test on this dead body! That will be helpful” Baekhyun was talking to himself but truly why is he going to bother to know what those outsiders made of, if he not going to meet them again. He roll his two guns in his hands thinking what he should do, but he heard a car engine stopping outside.

 

He look at it afraid of anyone is here, because no one should see that thing! Fast he move outside to make sure no one will come in, his eyes was shocked seeing an old car and an 8 unwanted at this moment people.

 

“Ooh! Baekhyun!” 

 

Baekhyun look shocked at Chanyeol who was standing surprised too “What the hell are you guys still doing here?” He asked

“We need to practice!” Sehun came next to Chanyeol “no better place in the city, Chanyeol said this place is the better”

 

Baekhyun look unbelievably at them, they supposed to be left in the morning! Why they decide to stay and com HERE at this moment, Baekhyun huffs clenching on his guns “Just leave, the place is occupied right now” he said hoping they get convinced, but no that person have to ask

“Baekhyun!” Chanyeol said “Why the guns?” He wanted to move to him but Baekhyun step back pointing one gun to Chanyeol with “Back off, and take that car and leave am not joking”

 

“Bastard what with the attitude” Chen said little angry with his action, he moves his hands with the intention to hit him with a lightening if he move, but Baekhyun was faster to point his second gun to Xuimin direction with “try that lightening boy and let see if you are faster then a bullet”

 

“What!” Chen said looking at Xuimin getting that confused look if he can be faster then a bullet of not. He put back his arms and pointed them in a way saying he won’t do anything.

 

“Baekhyun what inside?” Chanyeol asked in concern, the two guns in his hands the mess in his clothes that nothing good!

 

“Am not kidding leave this place, now or I shoot” Baekhyun said sharply looking at Chanyeol, but Chanyeol didn’t bother he move to Baekhyun direction and take his hand pointing the gun to his own head with “I know you won’t shoot Baekhyun”

 

Baekhyun sure hesitates, he stayed like that for seconds then put his guns down “just leave please Chanyeol”

 

But Chanyeol passed him not caring what the other said, he was curious, no he was worried if the other killed someone, since he is still here. He won’t leave him so bad things, and even if he do he will make them right

 

“Damn it!” Baekhyun want to leave that place because he didn’t want to start explaining first why the gel an outsider doing their, secondhow did he killed him, third how the hell he know he is connected to them, but no he couldn’t leave because he got grabbed by Sehun and Suho each one in a hand “what the hell?” He said looking at the two who take his guns, while the rest followed Chanyeol.

 

 

Getting inside Chanyeol was surprised the place was empty, he literally thinks he will find at least some gangs or anything, but he found some tools like he had back in his lab, and something take his intention on the ground “Oh My God!” Chanyeol said in a shocking state when he gets near seeing the dead body of one of those who attacks their planet.

The shocked face of the others wasn’t less, they look at each other confused and Kai talked “Phoenix! What is it doing here?”

 

Chanyeol turn to look at Baekhyun who was dragged in by Sehun and Suho

“What going on?” Sehun asked and Baekhyun felt plants coming out of the ground and start rolling on his legs the on his two arms preventing him to move “Damn!” He said when he couldn’t free himself.

 

Sehun and Suho left to get closer to see what the 6 others looking at.

“WHAT THE HELL” Sehun screamed open seeing the creature dead body 

“How is he here?” Suho said looking at Chanyeol who move to Baekhyun with “better start to explain Baekhyun” he said with a different gaze because he could feel the anger inside of him, the rage, and if his not mistaken he could see fire inside those iris of the taller beside him

Baekhyun tried to look away, because he is so aware of those change of eyes meaning, But his chin was forced to turn back to Chanyeol who grabbed him from it and turning him forcefully to look at his eyes. But just seconds later Baekhyun start to feel so tired, his powers was getting drained from him, he couldn’t stand anymore, “Chanyeol!!” Baekhyun said with a scared and tired voice, looking at his dancing angrily fire iris.

 

His name that he heard being called by the short one that he could swear it like the first time being called by him, made him snap out of his anger self, make his heart skip a beat of that shaky tone, like he was hurting him unconsciously “D.O!!” he screamed the name and the plants disappeared from the other arms and legs, and Baekhyun collapsed on his chest straightaway since he was standing in front of him “Baekhyun!” He said In panic, not knowing what he did to him, the other was trembling in his arms, so fragile?! so weak?? he turn to look at his friends with confused look maybe someone know what happening while he was still holding the shorter in his arms who was trying to open his eyes.

 

 

 

 Suho smiled proudly “that a Phoenix punishment”