His visitor

9th.

Waking up in a very good mood Baekhyun was today feeling happy, he doesn’t know the reason? Maybe because since a long time he hadn’t a very peaceful night where his power doesn’t want to interrupt his dreams. 

Well the day the explosion happened, that wave hit him and he start to get dizzy and hear voices inside his head, maybe it’s because of the explosion itself or because of the enlightenment he did in early age that had side effects, that’s why no one dare to do it till they get older, he have been teleported after to earth and those side effects make him start to see himself, and sometimes see the future, like what happened on the highway.

 

That why he needed a solution, the guy he lived with tried to give him painkillers and it never works, but the day he tried drugs, weirdly he felt the high feelings and the voices start to disappear, priest known with knowledge, and Baekhyun didn’t find it hard to learn about it, he know the body system already he learn about everything to be a priest that people can come to and ask about anything, so wanting to know the exact reason for his brain stop using unconsciously his powers, he search, and find a way putting it in those cigarettes he use, but that didn’t stop there after years of living on earth every time he make it stronger to stop it forever, so this time he did take the big step, because being around his people, he is afraid someone will know about him, someone will know he is one of the traitors.

 

He look at the hour and it was almost 11 he take a very good sleep, weirdly he decide to just walk around the city, still his mood is so much better, and he really need to relax from all the mess he have in life, so what better then a walk under the fresh sun, seeing the happy faces of the humans living their live normally with their own problems, he walk and walk for hours, unconsciously tell he arrived to a scene that he doesn’t know why he stopped looking at it, like the reason of coming out today and having that unusual mood to walk is to just arrive here? 

 

His brain immediately thinks of the Phoenix call the other mention before, what a Phoenix call? So as he know the original 8 orbs take the fire orb as the strongest, that why they are the royal family, and if the fire user or Phoenix  ordered or wanted something badly the orb look for the suitable one for the job and commanding it, giving him this feeling of he should be present at the right time and do what he have to do to make the orb power user at ease, that why they call it a Phoenix call, that what happened before to Chanyeol when he told him about Kai showing up exactly where he was when he got stabbed, rolling his eyes knowing the true reason for this all happy he felt was because of HIM unconsciously think he could help him again.

 

Hearing the conversation between the two, he know Chanyeol wanted to break up with her because he is leaving soon to his planet, talking about leaving, he wondered how they didn’t figure out yet how to go back even when they had a teleporter! weirdly that was the first thing he discovered, a way to go back but he didn’t have a teleporter to do it, also he couldn’t search for one because saying —hi am the priest let go back because I betrayed you and you are the last teleporter orb that why let kill you there— seriously those guys the gate keeper teleported, were living in ignorance as Chanyeol describes it

 

“Kiss me and tell me you forgive me”

 

Baekhyun heard the girl saying, and obviously he could see a shocked Chanyeol from the action she was doing,

 

“Luna please” 

 

He heard him begging her, Baekhyun didn’t like the Phoenix to beg a human girl, wait is this a Phoenix call again?? He wondered thinking of this unwanted feeling inside of him, wanting to go and stop the girl and never let her taste those lips again...he unconsciously move to the two who didn’t even felt his presence and grab her arm pushing her away from him

 

He had an unusual inside satisfaction now...

 

 

“B...Baekhyun?”

 

 

Baekhyun look at the girl then at Chanyeol, seriously he doesn’t know what to say or what to do!! but now he is sure that happy feeling is gone, disappeared and his hatred self came back, he look at the girl who look at him with a wide open eyes then she stepped back along with a shocking state, she look at Chanyeol

“HIM!” She said in disgust look at Baekhyun from up to toe, he wondered if he was wearing something weird, leather black skinny trouser, and a long shirt, but that ‘him’ it is unusual to say in a moment like this, she supposed to say ‘why you did it?’ Or ‘why interrupting’ something like that but a ‘him!’

 

still that wasn’t the only thing that made Baekhyun shocked, the sudden hard slap in his face was the shocked thing that he ever had in life, maybe more then losing his family in an explosion, because this is so embarrassing in front of the Phoenix.

 

But Chanyeol didn’t stay still he screamed the girl name in anger and he even pushed her back.

 

“I HATE YOU!” Luna screamed looking at Baekhyun and run from there crying

 

Chanyeol in the other hand was glad seeing the other, shocked, but glad he did it, he didn’t want to be kissed by her, he know he made a mistake taking this relationship far away because more or less he know he should leave, but still as much as he hated to see her crying and wanted someone to interrupt them because he can’t, he was so happy it was Baekhyun he heard the shocked ‘HIM’ from Luna, and he was going to say no, because she think he liked him, but the raised arm and the sudden slap that he didn’t expect from the girl to give to Baekhyun, made him rage from inside pushing the girl and screaming loudly her name because he was pissed, how dare her to hit him? How dare her to touch his skin, he saw her running and crying with “I hate you” he turned to Baekhyun to see his red cheek where the fingers were literally painted in his face on red.

 

“Baekhyun!!” Chanyeol called not knowing what to say a thank you! an am sorry! a Why you did it? 

 

But the other just wanted to leave because definitely that happy feeling immediately changed to hate and want to beat that girl up till he get satisfied, or maybe more...he is a gangster after all isn’t he? 

 

“Baekhyun!” He saw Chanyeol standing in front of him preventing him from leaving “where are you going?”

 

Baekhyun roll his eyes “I was just passing by” he said and pass by him but Chanyeol stopped in front of him again “can I have my rest of the day in peace please!”

 

“You can join us if you want, Am with the others” Chanyeol said “we are celebrating our United”

Baekhyun put a fake smile that Chanyeol didn’t like, because it was intentional and so obvious 

“And be what?? the meal of the aliens!” He said knowing he used the term again, but he couldn’t help it, he was so angry because he just got slapped...in front of the Phoenix!!!

 

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at the word “I think you said you won’t call me that” 

 

“Guess what!” Baekhyun almost screamed “i LIED, SHOCKED? CAN I LEAVE NOW WITHOUT MORE EMBARRASSMENT” he said it, he couldn’t keep it inside 

 

“Embarrassment!!!” Chanyeol smirked “But you said the word alien” he take Baekhyun shoulders with his two arms forcefully “you need punishment” he said leaning fast on Baekhyun red side cheek need his ear “thank you for helping me” he whispered with his deep voice and Baekhyun was about to smile but his brain stopped, when he felt Chanyeol giving him a quick kiss on that red cheek of his and run inside the karaoke restaurant.

 

Baekhyun stayed frozen for few seconds, he turn slowly to the restaurant direction touching his cheek, he turn around and move as far as he can from that place “the Phoenix did not just give you a kiss the Phoenix did not just give you a kiss” he repeated trying to convince himself that it was by mistake and he couldn’t control his balance. He take out a huffs and walk more faster...

 

 

 

>>> ~ <<<

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol go back inside and saw his friends already singing and laughing, he sits in the sofa and Sehun move next to him “I see your happy! Everything went well?”

Chanyeol nodded with a smile.

 

 

The time flies the boys were Eating...singing...laughing...speaking...things they did knowing it could be the last time, everyone knew that, because when they finished eating they start looking at each other, a sudden silent came to the room...but Suho broke the silence looking at Chanyeol 

 

“What now”

 

He asked the question that everyone wanted to ask but they couldn’t, water was the best option to ask, Sehun look at Chanyeol in a concern look wondering if he going to tell them that he just start to practice to control his power but surprisingly he saw a confident on Chanyeol, a real one that he can feel miles away

 

“We need to go back home”

 

Chanyeol said and the others nodded knowing what could be waiting them there...death...live...who knows

 

Chanyeol look at Kai “the gate keeper usually keep eyes on the way to the outside of the planet”

Kai nodded unconsciously

“Those road leads to some specific direction?”

Kai think about it “father never said the truth about what he exactly do! because he is afraid of any leaked information to another teleporter, one should know the rules one should keep them for himself that was the priests orders and the royal family accepted”

 

Chanyeol nodded “so basically our planet doesn’t have atmosphere like earth”

 

“It have gates to go in to it” D.O said “and the teleporter is the only one controlling them by using the teleportation orb”

 

“Wait!” Kai said in realization “So father power isn’t strong enough to teleport us here? Which mean he use one of the gates right?”

Chanyeol nodded “that the only explanation I can get since you can’t teleport out of this planet Kai, your not weak”

 

“Actually I was the first in controlling my powers among my siblings” Kai said “and i thought father have a massive power to do so but not finding an explanation I believed he did”

Sehun asked now “So your saying there is a gate on earth lead to our planet?”

Chanyeol nodded

 

“Why we never thought of that” Suho look at Kai and the later shrugs 

 

“We should find the gate?” Chen asked “how?”

Chanyeol look at Kai “I hoped you could tell me”

Kai take a back when the pair of eyes look at him “I...” he said and stopped not knowing what to say

Chanyeol nodded in a calming way “don’t be nervous, how did you know about the other places?”

Kai pouted nervously he take the paper he still have in his pocket from the others locations “I compared our and your falling speed and time and place to get multiple points, what can I get as a lead this time?”

The 8 stayed silent looking at the points in that paper

“Where did you find us?” Xuimin asked and Kai pointed at the big dots in that paper with “the big ones”

 

Looking at it, or rather gazing at that piece of paper who poorly didn’t do any thing just being a paper a sudden “em!” Heard from Lay and everyone look at him waiting him to say something 

Lay look at Chanyeol “look at the points isn’t it familiar?”

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow looking at the point again first he didn’t find it familiar but Lay turn the paper to Chanyeol direction and Chanyeol straightaway know that shape, he took his phone fast and open his and Baekhyun conversation and click at the profile picture of the stars map he had

 

“Wow!” Sehun said looking at the 100% similarities “what the hell?” 

“It a stars map I saw on the neck of the guy you brought me to heal at the first time” Lay said

“The gangster!” Suho look at Chanyeol who nodded

“That bastard” Chen said in anger and Xuimin smiled awkwardly “I stabbed him first”

 

“Can you call him and ask about it?” Kai said “at least if it something related on earth stars I could have a lead”

Chanyeol clear his throat thinking of the last thing he did, he thought he will get away from it till tomorrow but no that not going to happened, he clicked on the call button

“Put him on speaker” Suho said and Chanyeol nervously did hoping the other will answer at least

 

But he didn’t 

 

 

“Bastard!” Chen said again 

“Chen!” Xuimin frowns “my fault!”

“Still He is a bastard” Chen said again 

 

Feeling disappointed of the no answer Chanyeol huffs, but then he get a call back showing the name “Baekhyun” on the screen Chanyeol froze

“Cool” Sehun said and slide the green button and put the speaker 

 

Baekhyun: yes!

 

The 7 look at the frozen Chanyeol when he heard the voice, and get a hit from Sehun 

 

“B..Baekhyun” Chanyeol said clearing his throat 

 

Baekhyun: what do you want?

 

He thank god of the other rudeness “can I ask you something about the tattoo?”

 

Baekhyun: tattoo? Which one?

 

They heard him saying, Chanyeol was about to say the neck but he heard Baekhyun saying 

 

Baekhyun: on my neck right! His the only visible one.

 

“Yes!” Chanyeol said 

 

Baekhyun: it’s a star map! why are you asking?

Chanyeol look confused and Kai said silently moving his lips with “details”

 

“Does it have a story?” Chanyeol tried to say and make the other understand him

 

Baekhyun: em...*stayed silent*...if you are a fan of the myths you will know that those are stars on the sky that open a door to another dimension, the spiritual one

 

Chanyeol look at Kai who shake his head a no not getting any thing “and?” 

 

Baekhyun: and? you know there is no spiritual dimension right?

 

“Baekhyun!” Chanyeol said looking daggers at the phone, still he was glad his not saying anything about other planet or aliens, maybe he know his not alone.

 

Baekhyun: Okay, Okay...the myths say that if you connect the 30 stars, the crossed point of them all is the door to the spirit world, but to go there first you need to find the stars which are a myth so they never show up on the sky it’s just an imaginary map

 

Kai and the others smiled and that was Chanyeol sign to hang up “thanks” he said and Heard a “yeah sure, anytime” then close the line.

 

Kai took the map and connect the point with “if his right! Here should be the gate”

 

“It’s a lead we should start from there” Chanyeol said

Suho nodded “how about today midnight?”

“The soon we go the better” D.O said “I can’t keep waiting”

Lay nodded and Chen and Xuimin did the same looking at Chanyeol, he couldn’t say no, he couldn’t refuse...he nodded too “if it works tonight will go back to our planet!”

 

 

 

 

>>>> ~~ <<<<

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun hang up the call with a smile, he knew the sudden question wasn’t for nothing, they must be listening to him and wanting to find a way back. yes he made a tattoo for his way back home if anything happened to his brain, he smiled thinking that maybe Chanyeol could save his planet now, because controlling power in a day was a huge progress he just need to be put in a situation of fight to do more then he even expecting, and he know he can, a sad smile comes to his face now because he know he can’t go back...with them leaving, with the teleporter leaving he will never comeback...he should stop lying to himself, he have no place to go back to there. 

 

 

He arrived to his B-17 apparentement, gets in, closing the door behind him, and throw his phone on the sofa he look at his lab and found the place upside down “what the...” But before he could say the curse word he heard a noise from behind him, a voice to be exact like an animal voice, Baekhyun turn slowly behind and saw a thing coming from the corner of the room, his eyes got wide open, his heart beat hundreds of times in a second seeing the not human shape, it was those things who come out from the spaceship 4 years ago in his planet, the thing was like an animal but on two foot, brown and red skin a face like a mix of human and something else, those outsiders, the same who came out and start eating his people, what is he doing here? How he came here?

 

That thing move closer to Baekhyun grabbing his face, with his dirty filthy hands, like he was scanning him, from the shock Baekhyun couldn’t move at all, yesterday he did try to erase his power and it maybe worked, and today he wished he didn’t.

 

“Earthien” 

 

he heard the thing said with a weird voice then hit him hardly to the point he have been thrown from his standing position to the side of his lab slamming into the table and breaking everything in it 

 

Baekhyun felt hurt from the hit given by the outsider and the slam on that table. but he stands fast wanting to move to the door direction to leave that room because that the only option he got...

 

But the outsider jump sticking on the ceiling with his legs and hand, then landed in front of Baekhyun, taking him from his neck “you created things you shouldn’t” he said with his ugly voice then throw him against the wall feeling his bones might been cracked because even the wall did, Baekhyun couldn’t even move he felt him grabbing him again from his hair

“Aagh!” Baekhyun screamed with his teeth closed trying to do something but probably his back was broken from the hit, he felt that outsider dragged him like he was nothing, all the way near the window, he know what he was going to do, 4th floor is a dead for sure, he look at the outsider grey eyes, he wanted to move his arm to get the knife he was carrying, but like he read his moves the outsider dig his long fingers on Baekhyun shoulder coming out from the other side, he screamed loudly in pain this time

 

“Now that a real scream the human usually gave me” the outsider said

 

then throw him out of the window. Smashing his back on the ground from the 4th floor, Baekhyun fall unconscious immediately. 

 

 

the thing take a look from the window, it move back inside, takes some of the tubes left unbreakable, then climb in the ceiling leaving the place from that window like a huge insect that could move on walls.