His Believes

9th.

His Believes

 

 

“Guys! We thought we were the only survivors!” Sehun said to the two in the coffee shop sitting on a table and drinking some coffee he prepared

“No! Father take one of every power and send it to here! To protect the orbs from being destroyed!” Kai said thinking of his own father that he must be dead.

 

Taking a deep breath and leaning against the table, playing with his hair Sehun pouted “it been two years now, If it just us, what we can do everyone must be dead, and we tried hard to survive in this planet”

 

Suho and Kai look at each other in surprise then look back at Sehun screaming in the same time ”TWO YEARS?!!!”

 

Sehun take a back nodding “yeah! We show up here” he look at the place “in the middle of the night, the owner was here at the moment, she saw us coming from nowhere, and she believed us and help us a lot!”

 

“No not that the point Sehun!” Suho said “we came here to earth since 2 months!”

 

Sehun eyes got wide open not believing what he just heard! “Wait! You guys survived! Did anyone survive?”

Kai shake his head “we both have been teleport in the time of the explosion on the Priests house, I think the coordination father use to teleport us here had him use a lot of effort!”

 

The two look at Kai with questioning look! He roll his eyes “imagine you guys taking a very heavy 8 balls and throw it one by one to a far place! Eventually your force will drop reaching the last one and that made things move slower in teleportation”

 

“You mean we have been teleport in the same time but the gate keeper used different forces for each!” Suho said in realization

 

And Kai nodded

 

“But really guys!” Sehun said “just try to have a life, our planet is lost, Even if we find the other 4 powers what to do?” He look at Kai “can you teleport us back?”

Kai didn’t say a word because he know his not capable of doing that

“We will find a way!” Suho said with a smile “I want to find our friends we don’t know what happened to them and where are them! Am sure if all of us 8 together we can find solutions to anything!”

Kai smiled at Suho words, he never failed his confidence since they came he thinking that if he survived that alien attack then it for a good reason,

Sehun smirk “I hate you water house! Where are you guys spending the night?”

 

 

 

 

>>> Chen & Xuimin <<<

 

 

Moving down town Chen was happily counting the money in his hands “I really feel hungry Hyung!” He said with a smile “you did very well!”

 

Xuimin smiled at the little one! It been 8 months since they came to this weird planet! People here have this strong want for money, more important than their own life, they could be fighting to death for it! Isn’t that bad? They do have coins too but it not like this! Not wanting it like this.

 

The two try hard to not hurt anyone here, but he keep needing to because money is important to make full stomach to him! His only crush that life was so unfair and fair at the same time to exile him from his planet and put him at this one with him.

 

“Xuimin hyung! There?” Chen said running to a food store because he really was hungry he open the door for the eldest and the other did come in with a smile in his face “thanks” he said and the two start to choose from the menu immediately with excitement.

 

 

 

>>> D.O & Lay <<<

 

 

D.O wave to Lay a good bye when the two departed on the door of the building where they renting a room, one leaving for his job in a veterinary, and one moving to his job in a social association, for them it been 18 month when they arrived here! Glad he wasn’t alone and found Lay next to him when he open his eyes at the middle of an unknown street, and with their weird questions to people around, they took them to the police station, that send them to an association, thinking the two are siblings who run from their own parents! They helped them, and now D.O kept working with them helping others, and half of his hopes finding someone like him and Lay.

 

 

 

 

>>> Chanyeol <<<

 

 

Watching the movie with his girlfriend his mind was out because of who he met, he kept searching for someone he know for more than a year, and with Sehun naggings every time to start to live his live because he have no nation to protect anymore, now he hate stop searching, he hate that he start to forget about his parents, his younger brothers, his family, and everyone who die in that unknown attack, not knowing who to blame, but he know the priest were wrong

They made his parents live in a delusion, thinking nothing will happened, lowing their defense till the enemy find a weakness point in their ignorance, and use it.

 

He remember the loud voice coming from then end of the city, when he goes to take a look and find everything falling around, he doesn’t know what happened next because before he reach anyone he disappeared from there and find himself in that coffee shop with a shocked woman looking at him, after seconds Sehun show up next to him shocked in the same state.

 

 

Well glad at least one was with him, and he know him as his own shadow.

 

 

“What are you thinking of baby?” the girl said when the two were leaving the Cinema, he know the girl since three month when she came and confess to him, and being so awkward to her actions and his friend persisting to have a life, he gladly accept her offer, maybe it should be the first step to maybe forget because he know there is nothing left in their planet, nothing at all…

 

“Nothing! Am just a little tired today” he said with a soft smile to her taking her between his arms and hugging her tightly, giving her a kiss on her cheeks, with the girl giggles she said “you are so hot I must say!” mixed tone of worries and shyness she continue “maybe just stop a taxi for me and go back home”

 

Chanyeol loves how she is so understanding, she like knows every time when his not in the mood and want to be alone, he just nodded playing with her brown hair, and putting the scarf around her neck just to make her more warmth from the cold nights, he move to the side road and stop a taxi for her.

 

With a quick kiss on his lips that she steals she said “call me after” he nodded and close the door moving to the driver telling him to where and paying for it.

 

With that the taxi move, and Chanyeol just decide to walk back home, he doesn’t want to face those two, because maybe he is ashamed he stopped searching months ago! Or maybe afraid they are waiting something big from him, in this age, which is 20 years old, he supposed to have his rituals to be the next lead phoenix if anything happened to his father, since his the older. But thinks went differently, he doesn’t know anything about his history, about his powers, what to do, who to trust, yes as he said living in ignorance thinking peace will be forever on the words of a not even original power.

 

What he should told them< is he useless! He just know how to burn things? What he should exactly lead, a nation of 7 people that maybe are 7 he is sure now are 3! And they could be forever 3!

 

His mind was thinking non-stop, his temperature start to raise without him even noticing, how can life be so unfair? Just in the time he was about to start his studies to be a king, thing like that happened? He was angry, so angry that he start to feel hot, he took his scarf a couple scarf with his girlfriend he was wearing since it was a date, and move to a dark alley that he doesn’t know how he reach while walking and thinking, he take deep breath, trying to control those tantrum that he start to get since he landed here!

 

Normally his hands start to burn on fire and that IS weird in public for the humans of this planet, they don’t have super powers, and they would freak out if they saw him.

Trying to go in deeper and deeper at the dark street alley to no one to notice him, he stopped at a corner and lean on the wall, pressing his fists behind his back against the wall to not do anything that would made him look stupid.

 

 

“You drop this”

 

 

Chanyeol raised his head immediately in a shocked state of the sudden voice that he didn’t even hear his owner walking or moving, he look at the boy in front of him with the very gloomy face, the falling black eyeliner, the wet black hair, the stars map tattoo in his neck, he look at the boy arm in front of him, who holding the scarf that he though he is still holding! But how idiot he is he was busy thinking his hands will start to burn, and forget his girlfriend first couple gift.

 

Sinking in his though, he saw the boy in front of him moving close and put the scarf around his neck since he didn’t want to move his hands from behind his back.

The boy smell a mix of a liquor and drugs…But after the action he did, he move back and take a box from his jacket pocket opening it, and take a cigarette with an older lighter he open it and inhale that cigarette like something he is addict to it and didn’t do since days. “Places like these aren’t for you!” he said to him with a very shaky but at the same time husky voice “you should leave”

 

“Hey! Ready?”

 

Chanyeol look at some gang who called from the other side of the alley and the boy just throw the cigarette that he didn’t even finish it, and move to the men direction…

 

Chanyeol He put his scarf around his neck more closely till it rub his mouth and nose, the smell of liquor and drugs were there but between them there was that special smell like a cherry blossom trying to be recognized with all what it got in between the two unwanted other smells, a smell that give that sensation of wanting to take it in even with the others, maybe it his girlfriend perfume?

 

 

Looking at the boy now leaving with the ones who called him, the aura they all gave isn’t a peaceful one at all, he learn on earth there is bad people, bad people who can hurt for their own good! And those in this alley are definitely one of those bad people.

 

He move outside the alley but stopped when he start to see the city lights, he look at his hands, surprised, wondering when did he stop his tantrum? He is sure that every single time he found a hard time with Sehun to stop it, is it the relaxing smell? Well he is blessed to have her then, and he never notice.

 

 

Arriving to the coffee shop Chanyeol open the doors and move upstairs where the two living now, the owner give them the place, she was so generous with them, giving both of them jobs and explaining everything on this planet! Some humans are wonderful as Exo-nation are, not all bad, not all have just hate! But most do. And at this point he don’t blame them at all, because he do hate whoever was the cause of destroying his planet.

 

And whoever made them live in ignorance.

 

He open his little bedroom door to find someone sleeping on the ground

 

“Sehun?”

 

He said and the other open his eyes slowly in a lazy way “your back!”

 

“Why you’re not in your room?”

 

Sehun goes back to sleep

 

“YA!!”

 

Sehun opens his eyes again with “ice cream is good too!” Then close them going back to sleep

 

Chanyeol roll his eyes and went to the next room to see what the problem, he know Sehun scared to sleep alone in this world but also he know Chanyeol hate to sleep with someone in the same room.

Opening the door room he was surprised seeing one of the two others Exo-nation sleeping on the bed, the water user, he didn’t want to bother him so he just close the door thinking that tomorrow should have a long long long talk with Sehun, yes, he doesn’t mind for them to stay, but probably they decided to stay for a reason? Right?

 

He didn’t go back to his room, because he won’t sleep with anyone in the same room, yes we know, moving down stairs he sits on a random table and put his both elbows on it, putting his forehead on them, to secure the best position to rest his head, he again can smell that cherry smell in the scarf he still wear, he smiled unconsciously but his smile fade hearing a sudden

 

PUFF’

 

In the middle of the place he look up immediately to find the second guy standing there,

 

“Oh! Prince!” He said and bend the knee in front of him

“Please don’t!” Chanyeol said huffing on the other action

Kai smirk “Sehun was right! You totally not wanting to go back!”

Chanyeol huffs again “not like that!” He said seeing the son of the gate keeper coming and sitting in the chair next to him

“Then why!” He pouted but then said in excitement “as Suho said before, we don’t know what other do! If they need help or not! If they hoping someone from us alive, you are their rightful king! And if one needs you as a Phoenix you shouldn’t refuse the call”

 

Chanyeol look at the boy sitting next to him and how happy he was saying the words, he must be happy seeing him alive, and probably he did disappointed him when he left earlier

 

“Am sorry for leaving you two”

 

He said kind of shy about the matter, but the other shrugs with a y smile

 

“But am here now! Even if we don’t have a home to go back to! We should be together right?” Chanyeol asked and Kai nodded

 

“But we will find a way to go back home! Am sure” Kai said “i keep trying to power up my state for universe teleporting but am still not be able to go to the next country! But with your help I know I can do it, your our Phoenix, you are our wings to fly out of here am sure about that” he wink and stand up moving up to the room, and leaving the fake smiled Chanyeol siting in the middle of the silent place, thinking if he should just crush the boy hope by saying that he didn’t learn anything, that he doesn’t know how to be the Phoenix, that he can’t take them back home.