His Ideas

9th.

"BAEKHYUN STOP!"

Chanyeol screamed, and everyone saw him stopping his arm in the air near Xuimin face

"PLEASE STOP!"

But that was just for part of a second then he start to hit him again.

 

"Sorry Xuimin!" Chen said and touched the arena ground from the edge for no one to see him.

 

the two in the arena suddenly felt an a electric shock running in their bodies, everyone back off from the arena seeing the electricity, scared if they could get hurt, thinking it a malfunction in some wires under the arena.

 

Baekhyun and Xuimin fall on the arena ground, and that was Chen sign to move up fast checking on his friend who was now unconscious "am sorry, am sorry" he said continuously tears start to fall from his eyes.

 

Chanyeol in the other hand run to Baekhyun with "are you okay!" but Baekhyun was touching his head in pain "f***" he cursed loudly trying to move his body but he hardly did and start to laugh alone in a sarcasm laugh "Damn! This is better than drugs"

 

"YOU ARE LAUGHING YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD" Chen screamed in anger, he definitely wanted to made him unconscious, but sadly his friend was the only one who seems got hurt.

Suho and Sehun came to Chen helping him taking Xuimin out from the Arena, while Baekhyun manage to stand finally, still with the help of Chanyeol, he look at his jacket on the ground and look daggers at Chanyeol, he take it "now you found your guy, am sure that not what you asked me for to help you with right?"

 

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?" Baekhyun look at the taller who screamed on him with anger "HE DIDN'T FIGHT YOU BACK!"

Baekhyun roll his eyes, "it's an arena! Here we don't give a about it, if you ask to get beat up, you get it, don't blame me because his your friend"

"No his not my friend" Chanyeol was still angry but he did calm his voice down "i saw an unfair thing and i...”

he couldn't finish his sentence because a loud sarcasm laugh heard from Baekhyun repeating the word "unfair?" he laughed wearing his jacket "i told you at first day we met, places like those isn't for you if you have that innocent thoughts" Baekhyun said with little anger eating the inside of him, but he know the guy in his point of view is right, he said that and left the place, taking his motorcycle and hit the road.

 

>>> ~ <<<

A panicked Chen was moving behind the two holding his friend, they walk to an empty alley "we can't take him to the hospital, we don't have any ID or papers, we will be suspicious, and they could call the police, and we..."

"Calm down!" Suho said looking at Chen then look at Kai "how many you can teleport?"

"3 including me" Kai answered

"Take me and him" he pointed to Xuimin "to the coffee and bring the others after"

Kai nodded

"Also go and try to bring that doctor Lay there" Chanyeol said coming to where the five are "I watch if anyone around"

"Okay!" Kai touched Suho and Xuimin and look at Chanyeol waiting the signal and with his nodded, he immediately disappeared. 10 seconds and Kai show up touching Sehun and Chen then disappeared again, another 10 seconds he show up behind Chanyeol "Ready Phoenix?" he asked before he disappear again.

 

Showing up in the coffee shop, Chanyeol move to where the others gathering around "Kai go!"

Kai nodded biting his lips, he have doubt what if he didn't find him, it is too late, and he probably left that animal shop.

PuFFF’

He show up in front of the door shop concerned, but immediately changed to a happy face when he saw lights inside, he knocked, hearing steps coming to the door, it got opened but it wasn't Lay who open that door, it was another one a short one whose face was angry looking at him with a sharp unsettling stares "May i help you?" he asked him

"Is Lay here?"

"Lay" the other repeated because if he is a patient he would definitely call him dr.Lay at least "no his not here"

Kai huffs in disappointment, anger, fear "you don't know where i can find him?"

The boy look at him with a sharp "why!"

Kai huffs again "oh my god, what should i do!" he start to move right and left in a confusing way

The other, standing in front of him look at him, he can clearly see a panic in that dark skin face boy "i can take you to him"

"REALLY" Kai said in a shocked happy face "THANK YOU"

"let me bring my keys" the gloomy face boy said and move inside few seconds he came out with his car keys, he move to an old pick up car and gets in it looking at Kai with "get in" Kai nodded and get in next to him. He closed the door but weirdly it didn't got closed.

"let me" the guy said in a relaxing manned slowly he reach his hand to the door handle and SMASH the door to close it and that made Kai look at him with wide eyes

"You need a little force with that" he said and start the engine and drive.

Kai was moving his leg continuously in nervous, the guy was driving so slow for his likings, well it was slow since he didn't pass 50Km/h but what to do at least he will show him where the other is.

After less than10 minutes the one driving pull over, he take his phone and dial a number and put it on speaker "D.O?"

"Hyung!"

"Yes!"

"There is a guy who looking desperately for you, am in front of you can you come down" D.O said slowly and calmly

"Wait..!" he heard him talking to another "My little brother is waiting outside just let the dog sleep for now and call me if anything happened again...D.O am coming out"

"Okay!" he then hang up the call, not more than a minutes Kai look at Lay coming out of a house beside them with his medical bag, he move out of the car and stand in front of Lay

"You again!" Lay said surprised "what happened? Is the guy okay?"

Kai automatically like the idea and he shake his head a no

"Oh My God!" Lay said in panic not knowing if his power had a side effect on humans "please take me to him"

Not knowing if he can smile at the situation, but first let him arrived at the scene, as a doctor he can't turn his back on a patient even if it a lie…right?

Lay open the old car door with "get in!"

Kai look surprised at him telling him to get in the front seat "you?" he had to ask

"It’s registered with two" he heard the guy named D.O inside saying

Kai nodded and move inside, he slide next to the gloomy face boy, and Lay get up next to him SMACHING the door too, and being squeezed between the two he felt so awkward he couldn't move a single muscle.

D.O start to drive again with "where to?" and it was 40Km/h this time, hardly to move Kai open him map on the phone with "here"

"D.O" Lay said

"Yes Lay?"

"Play the song"

D.O look at Lay, he stayed silent for a moment then he said with a calm voice "Okay! Seat belt"

“What song!” Kai had to ask again not knowing what the hell the two are talking about, he saw D.O move to his music radio, opening it and a beat start loudly, and he start dancing weirdly to it, and singing with it.

Lay put his own seat belt and give Kai his "you will need it" and the moment the click of the seat belt heard, Kai felt that car engine screaming when D.O step on the gas, driving with a very fast way, like a racer, moving as fast as that car can, Kai latterly didn't expect that, he saw everything moving fast, and the corners, the road corners were making the car lean at the side thinking that they will crush and roll over in any minutes.

D.O was singing with his voice loudly, while lay was shutting his eyes and mumbling the song too. The place could be reach in 20 minutes but surprisingly he did it in 7 minutes, smashing on the breaks and made them almost thrown from the front glass, but thanks to the seat belt they didn’t "Is it here!" D.O asked a frozen now Kai and a Lay who open his eyes.

"I guess i will puke" Kai said but he tried to contain the feeling when he pointed at the shop "there"

Lay took his bag and move down immediately, running to the shop knocking the door, Sehun opened the door for him, and Lay move inside with "where is the patient?"

He look at Sehun who said "upstairs"

Lay nodded and move there with fast steps looking at Chanyeol sitting in a table and passing by him, reaching the second floor he found his crush and two others "where is he?" Lay said with a very confusing expression looking at Suho "i though..!" he stopped when he saw the unconscious one isn’t the one who he healed before.

Lay look at Suho then at Xuimin who was in the bed, his situation seems bad and he can say that just by the look "the other guy is he alright?"

Suho nodded "totally fine to the point he is the one who beat him up"

"please leave me alone with him" Lay ordered in a serious tone, and Suho nodded grabbing Chen with him out, he know Kai lied to him to bring him here, and he felt bad for him. Still he didn't refuse to help, and he was glad for that.

Moving down Chen sits with a very tired way tears couldn't stop from falling

"He will be fine"

The four look at the boy with Kai who came in the coffee shop and was looking at Chen "Lay know what his doing"

"Thank you" Chen said nodding slowly with a sad expression

Sehun look at the new guy "you want something to drink or eat?"

D.O shrugs "am fine!"

"Then please, make yourself comfortable" Chanyeol said, and D.O nodded "thank you" he sits in a table near him, and take out his phone waiting Lay to finish

Kai move to Suho with "am sorry! It was the only way"

Suho just look daggers at him "we will talk about it later, when we are alone"

The place was so silence, everyone was looking at nothingness, no one dare to talk, and all were waiting for Lay to finish.

Chanyeol felt a text message arrived he took his phone who automatically made him remember Baekhyun, opening his WhatsApp he saw the message

Luna: i maybe exaggerated a little bit, but i felt inferior, am sorry if i said something bad to you, i missed you, let meet tomorrow

 

he take a low huff looking at his girlfriend profile picture with her group of friends, the picture is new and she was smiling happily with that group, he wondered, what profile picture Baekhyun had?  

He searched for the number he named Baekhyun, and the picture was a stars map drawing, he raised an eyebrow at the picture thinking if it the same one on his neck, he heard a steps coming down and he look at the stairs to see Lay, Putting his phone back at his pocket, he saw Lay looking at Suho "he will be fine"

"Really! Thank you" Chen said in happiness running upstairs

Suho bow to Lay "am apologizing on behalf of Kai am sorry for lying to you but he didn't know what to do"

Lay nodded he liked how his crush just bow to him like that, he wanted to jump on him and say it’s okay i will be here whenever you need me, but no D.O is here and that will be stupid "it’s okay!"

"How much for the treatment?" Sehun asked and Lay look at him then back at Suho "no need it free" he smiled at Suho a shy smile and move to D.O "let’s go"

D.O close his phone slowly and put it on his pocket then stand to leave with him

"How about you two come over and have a free meal!"

The two turn to look at the deep voice of Chanyeol who talked

"That good idea!" Sehun said "there is no one on earth have a cooking skills like mine"

Lay smiled with "thanks that generous of you" he look at D.O "maybe we have lunch here tomorrow?"

D.O look at Kai "am sure i won't eat anything soon" and Kai hide behind Suho "let’s go Hyung!" The two left the coffee shop and the others look at Kai suspiciously

"I throw up my lunch on his car"

"uuug!!" the three automatically said when they heard the words

"I will check on them" Suho said moving up

"i will be in my room if you guys need me" Chanyeol said also moving upstairs he move to his room, close the door behind him and huffs throwing his body on the bed. if he is correct there still two, just two left and the lights will automatically be on him, asking him what next, but what to do if he doesn't know what next, where he should start, how he can be a Phoenix when he doesn’t know what a Phoenix do?

He take his phone from his pocket and found a message from Baekhyun

He jump from his sleeping position to a standing one opening the conversation he read

 

Baekhyun: What?

 

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at the question, but his eyes got wide open when he saw a message from him first with “umh”, he start to curse loudly because he put the phone in his pocket before closing it, he hates how this phone is smooth, because his last one was like a rock. He clear his throat still he didn't know why, because of course the other won't hear him!

And write: 'by mistake'

He look at the grey reading sign and waited…

 

>>>~<<<

 

In the other side Baekhyun was on his motorcycle looking at the 3 boys hitting a man wearing a suit "i swear it wasn't me" the guy was screaming loudly but the place was dark and empty no one will hear him anyway, he felt a vibration in his pocket and take out his phone

Giant deal: by mistake

"Then why you were in" Baekhyun said loudly with himself replying at the message

 

"Because he called me, the boss said he wanted to meet me"

 

Baekhyun look at the guy with a raised eyebrow "Oow!" he answered when he couldn't say he wasn't talking with him "what did he told you?" Baekhyun asked opening the conversation texting an -Okay!- and close it

"He said he found something, he wanted to do test on it!"

"By taking our load?" Baekhyun asked

the man nodded "he needed something immediately from it, there is a special items on that load he needed, he know someone from you always order some chemical elements with low quantity he thought you guys won’t find out, since it so little, you might think they just forget about it"

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at the man, the three who were hitting the guy look at Baekhyun who said "leave, but if you say something, you won’t see the light of the day again"

The man nodded standing and running from the scene like a mad dog chasing him

"Baekhyun! Should we dig into it more?" one of the three said, and Baekhyun stayed silent

"That chemicals you use for your cigarettes right?" another asked

Baekhyun nodded "just ask for another load, i will look into it myself" he said and the three nodded leaving the place on their own motorcycle. He felt a vibration in his pocket again and take out his phone

Giant deal: i don't know what to do, i don't know who to talk with.

Baekhyun: in which matter?

Immediate Seen

Typing...

"Damn he was waiting!" Baekhyun said to himself

Giant deal: a time for a death or life situation is near, and i don't know how to fight it

Baekhyun: so…innocent brain want to fight, how come?

Giant deal: am sorry, i didn't think of it like that before at the Arena, I should apologize about what I said

Giant deal: also it a fight for justice they found us first!!!!

Baekhyun: How did they found you?

Immediate Seen

Giant deal: i don't know

Baekhyun: listen, maybe your friend didn't fight back, but that doesn't mean i didn't beat him up and take the record, benefits always come first, what your enemy benefits from fighting you?

Immediate Seen

Giant deal: i don't know

Baekhyun roll his eyes at the reply he types: then start to ask idiot!

Giant deal: you right! I need to ask! Maybe one of them know?? I will go now! Thank you

 

Giant deal offline

 

Baekhyun take out a smile "such an innocent"

 

>>> Coffee shop <<<

 

Chanyeol move down stairs finding Sehun, Suho and Kai drinking coffee on a table he move to the three and sits beside them "if the priest betrayed us!" he said and that made the others give him full intention "how the outsiders get in our planet?"

The three look at each other thinking about it, but not finding an answer so Chanyeol continue "it can't be the gate keeper, because if he was he would want us to die all to break the orbs!"

The three nodded and Suho spoke "what the priest powers?"

"Light?" Sehun said immediately

"Light can't teleport" Kai said "but the spaceships show up from nothing?"

"What light do?" Chanyeol ask

Sehun explain "well besides seeing the future! I don’t think it do any good!"

"If the priest betrayed us! Why it was the first to get targeted? Not the royal family?" Kai asked

And Suho nodded "we keep asking ourselves the question, whatever come from outside didn't fear the royal family to take them down immediately with a power orb, or the wind or the water, they fear the priests, a light power, a not original one?!"

 

Chanyeol shrugs "maybe they wanted to look innocent! Those guys are the most intelligent ones! They betrayed us and automatically the eyes will be on them if we win the fight! Then what better is to look like they died all of them? And they weren't there at the first place because they knew when the attack will be"

The others think about it, and they found it a reasonable one

"Still that doesn't answer how they get in!" Chanyeol said "also why they want to destroy the orbs? What did we do to them, and who is them anyway?!"

Sehun look at Chanyeol "the priests know the history, what we heard is just Myths, we didn't give any intentions to it since we know it will be peaceful"

Chanyeol nodded "we need to find the other two, maybe one of them could have some knowledge"