His Cherry

9th.

Opening his eyes hearing the door motel room got opened, Chen look at the door seeing Xuimin just came in, he look at the hour with concern “where were you?” Chen said opening the lights and standing from his bed to the older

“Somewhere”

Xuimin replied, but that didn’t made Chen satisfied about it, he asked “Hyung! Where were you?”

Xuimin huffs “just go back to sleep Chen”

“XUIMIN!” Chen screamed in anger “WHAT HAPPENED?” He asked his gaze really saying you better tell me or nothing will be good, but being a hard headed Xuimin decided to not tell and just say “job!” and move to the bathroom, Hoping the other won’t ask again, and he didn’t. He was glad, because even, Him, was shocked of what he did! He look at his shirt that was all covered with blood, not his blood, he take it off immediately throwing it in the trash can. He take a shower, and when he finished he went out to find the room...empty.

 

“Chen?” He called his friend name moving and opening the motel room door, “Chen?” He called again worried, where did he go? He move out here and there looking at the area, but no trace “CHEN!” He screamed in fear knowing what he did was a mistake, he shouldn’t hide anything from him, what he was thinking???

He run outside the street but still no trace, he took his phone and dial his number, waiting...But he start hearing the ringing near him, he turn to look where the voice coming from, he look up to see Chen sitting in the roof since it a motel with one floor,

 

“WHY YOU DO THAT!” Xuimin yells as much as he can from down moving near “YOU SCARED ME, I THOUGHT YOU LEFT ME!!”

 

Chen who look at him from up “Since when we are hiding things from each other?” he said and his words makes Xuimin take a back,

In defeated Xuimin nodded “that boss called, he wanted me to fight against a gang with his own gang and things become bloody, and I hurt one of them, I needed to protect myself, the guy was unarmed but I was because I took it, from the last one I took down, he was clever and I knew he want to take the knife from me, and unconsciously I stabbed him, I didn’t mean it I swear, i don’t know if his alive or not I don’t know what to do! The police came and I run away here” he said already crying.

 

Chen was shocked looking at his friend, he jumped from the roof to land next to him and hugs him “why you went without me?” He asked

“I know it would be a street fight and I know you can’t fight back!”

Chen huffs knowing that he is right he could be just an over worrisome “it wasn’t your fault!” He said trying to calm the older

 

“I killed a human Chen!” Xuimin said crying “I killed a human”

 

Chen hugs him more tightly now, he hate to see him crying like that, he hate to see his strong friend break down like this “No you didn’t!” Chen said “you remember the guy face?” He asked and felt the other nodding “let rest for now and tomorrow we will search for him in every hospital”

 

 

 

 

>>>> <<<<

 

 

 

 

Leaning on the sofa for the whole night, Baekhyun couldn’t sleep, of course he won’t, a man who look like a woman in his 30s with a weird clothes, a very long hair and tattoos everywhere in his skin came in where he was leaning down, he said at him after he start to take some staff from there, “you took a shower! It’s been a while since I saw you this clean, even your eyeliner is a master piece, but why I see you concern not happy?”

“Happy!” Baekhyun replied with a very low and a questioning voice

The man look at him “life is still unfair to you, I can see it” he look at him, plays with some cards he found on a drawer and take out one card and look at it “whatever you’re going to do today, I say you should accept, your fate is to be someone reflection or everything will be doomed” he said and show the card with a drawing of a broken mirror that bleeding black liquid.

Baekhyun take out a little sarcasm laugh at the comment

“Don’t give me that attitude, the future could be seen and could be predicted, and the signs never lies”

 

Hearing the words Baekhyun stand and left the place, he really not in the mood to hear anything about the future, for his luck he end up here, he show up in front of that guy store 4 years ago, a young priest fall from the sky, that what the man said to him when he open his door and show him a card of a boy wearing long clothes, like he was waiting for him, he treated him as much as he could with kindness, but that last for just two months, because Baekhyun didn’t find his inner peace, he wanted to kill himself because there is no reason for him to survive when his planet did fall, when he had the chance to save it and he miss it, while every priest died, but that gate keeper look, made him take a back every time. Waiting that maybe god will end his misery soon, but that soon becomes a year that year become two, then three, and now it almost 4 years.

 

 

He knows this world sides, bad! Good! Innocent! Ugly! everything, people in earth were easily predicted, he made a name a bad name in the underworld as they called it, he made a gang, he look for troubles, the guy he lives with after the two months he start coming back to his house rarely and the other never mind, and never close that door in his face and he really appreciate that, but every time he stayed the nigh, he would came like today and take out a card in front of him and look deeply at it, but he never explain any card, just the day he fall, and now today.

 

 

Baekhyun move all the way to the garden the place was still empty in the early morning, he look here and there maybe he could find that little fire thing that belong to him, but sadly he didn’t, he move to the place where he fall unconscious and yet there were just blood trace nothing else, what he should do, he know he can’t leave it back behind and leave, he move down town thinking, what he should do? Maybe who ever found it won’t know it his, having that idea he move all the way to the bus station, he stands near the trips board and look at the one who lead to the far away city, he nodded with himself when he found one after few hours, he move to the tickets lady

“I want a ticket for the 9 o’clock trip”

“Omo!” the lady ticket said looking at him with a smile “you are so handsome” she said unconsciously and Baekhyun just look at her, with the attitude she gave him a ticket and giggled with herself saying “the bus will have a stop for an hour in the next city”

He nodded and move to a chair, he sits on it taking his cigarette box and take out one, he stands and move to a food store asking if there is a lighter, and the man in the store nodded giving him one, he took it, pay for it, then move outside inhaling those drugs inside that cigarette…again.

 

 

>>>> ~ <<<<

 

Today is a holiday, finally the two hard workers having a rest for the months, Sehun woke up to find the two next to him sleeping on the ground still in the dream world he tried his best to not wake the two, and he successfully did, he move to the bathroom down stairs, and wash his face, today he will prepare a very good meal to the 3, since he is in the mood, he move to the kitchen direction but his mood froze seeing a certain face on the door “what the hell she is doing here?” he said looking at Chanyeol girlfriend on the door trying to take a peek inside.

He move and open the door with “Luna! Good morning”

The girl smiled “good morning Sehunnie, Chanyeol awake?” she said entering the place

Sehun play with his tongue inside his mouth in frustration, he really want to have an Exo gathering today, and talk about private things, like that call, the others, what they should do, how to improve their powers, but why this girl showed up! “Probably!” he answered her closing the door, and turn to see her already going upstairs, rolling his eyes he regret asking Chanyeol to live his life, he shouldn’t lose hope in finding others.

Few minutes later Chanyeol and his girlfriend came down “Sehun, today is Luna birthday, I will spend the day with here out”

Sehun smiled with “ooh! I didn’t know happy birthday Luna”

The girl smiled “thanks Sehunnie!”

“Have fun!” Sehun said with a smile looking at the door where the two left, he immediately frown when they weren’t on the view

“You hate her?”

Sehun turn to see Suho coming down stairs, he shrugs “I just want us to be together, to talk about our problem, to see ourselves trying to fix things, but out of nowhere she took him”

Suho smiled “yeah! Actually we do have a problem, even if we met an Exo we can’t recognize him because basically we don’t know the faces of who ever came down here”

 

 

>>> ~ <<<

 

“Another city?” Chanyeol said moving next to his girlfriend putting his arm on her shoulder

“Yes, I thought it would be a good Idea! I keep hearing about this restaurant in the next city, and I really want to try the food there” she pouted “come on baby!”

Chanyeol nodded “whatever you want it’s your birthday” he said kissing her hair and smell a perfume coming from her “you changed your perfume?” he asked because that smell he did like so much it was hypnotizing him.

Luna look at him with a raise eyebrow “no!”

Chanyeol pouted at the comment “but the scarf you gave me have this special like cherry blossoms smell and I really liked it”

“Really? I don’t remember putting any perfume on it! Maybe it from the store I bought it from” she insisted and Chanyeol just nodded and changed the topic because he kind of felt disappointed because he thought she was the one who gave him strength that day, but no it was a random store smell, that he is addicted to it now, he couldn’t ask her to show him the store because that definitely stupid.

 

Arriving, Chanyeol take the last two tickets for the trip before it became full, he look at the numbers and found 11 and 32

“What we aren’t sitting next to each other?” Luna said in anger

Chanyeol shrugs “let ask 31 if he want to switch with us”

Luna liked the idea “you do it, i go to the bathroom before the bus leaves”

Chanyeol nodded with a smile and get on to talk with the 31, he look at the numbers, and opening seeing that 31-32 seat, he smiled and look at who was sitting next to him, well actually not just sitting the guy was sleeping peacefully, that same stranger face, but now a clear face, wet black hair, an eyeliner but this time is fixed. He wondered if he is okay to travel after the stab he get not even 9 hours ago.

“Hey baby what…” Luna already came back saying but stopped when she saw the guy sleeping “wake him and ask!” she said trying to reach Baekhyun to wake him, but Chanyeol grabbed her hand harshly with “don’t” he whispered the word but with his deep voice it doesn’t sound like one, Luna look at him shocked “okay! Just one hour anyway, I sit in number 11” she turn and left not saying any other word, Chanyeol felt the girl anger, but what she was going to do is not polite at all, he tried to sit beside the sleeping boy, without any voices, and he hardly succeeded, he take a little ‘huff’ when he finally settled down because hell he suddenly start to hate how huge his shoulders is, because with a wrong move he could squeeze the boy.

 

The bus starts moving and Chanyeol was still sitting in tense, he felt the other start to move too, he turn to look at him, and he just found him unconsciously turn to his direction, and slides little by little till his head now was resting on Chanyeol shoulder, feeling tense more and more, Chanyeol didn’t know why! Even when his girlfriend kiss him in public he doesn’t feel like this? Is it because the sleeping with others issues he have? He close his eyes and take deep breath, trying to relax before he get a trauma!

                                                                                                 

And weirdly he did…he was surprised…but he did…

 

He open his eyes shocked when he realized…that weirdly calming cherry blossoms scent, which made him control his tantrum before, he can smell it now!  

He lean his face closer to the sleeping one…smelling his scent that he thought would be drugs and liquor again, but not this time, this time it was…

 

“Cherry?”