His savior

9th.

“You don’t know?”

 

Baekhyun said little confused isn’t he the one who take him to Lay in the first place?

 

“Baekhyun what should I know?” Chanyeol asked sharply, because knowing something never was on earth isn’t a coincidence, but  Baekhyun stayed silent, so he repeated “TELL ME!” he unconsciously screamed but after doing that he regret it immediately, because Baekhyun gaze changed to a deadly one hearing the loud voice “Am sorry! Am sorry!” He repeated continuously “Am really desperate to find the others and see how they doing in life, tell me how did you know please?”

 

Baekhyun nodded understanding, he didn’t like the idea of the yelling in public because he do have an unshaken reputation. “Am sure they are eating a fine meal right now” he said while pointing with his eyes behind Chanyeol

Chanyeol look at him strangely “what?” He said turning around to find a laughing Lay and D.O eating their meal in peace

“No way!” Chanyeol said “how did you know?”

 

Baekhyun shrugs “I heard a weird conversation like yours when he treated me, also my injury was just stitched, i though at first I wasn’t even stabbed, but then with your confession i put the dots” he lied

 

Chanyeol eyes got wide open hearing the explanation, not knowing what to do he look at Lay and D.O and turn back to Baekhyun “what if you were wrong?”

Baekhyun roll his eyes “what a coincidence”

“Okay! What the other power?” Chanyeol asked

And Baekhyun now shrugs “I count him because he was so into the subject I don’t know his power” Baekhyun laughed an awkward smile knowing he shouldn’t say his power, so he lied “I was going to say his name since he wasn’t at the fighting arena with you!”

 

“Okay! What they exactly said?” Chanyeol wanted to make sure of everything because exposing himself to one more human isn’t good

Baekhyun huffs “they are tired of waiting, they need to have a new life...” he stopped doesn’t want to say the name because he was afraid, still he wanted to see what Chanyeol reaction about it

“Remember please” Chanyeol begged

“Something about some priests betrayed them!”

And Chanyeol close his eyes with a sad smile “them for sure”

 

The smile he had didn’t let Baekhyun feel at ease, Chanyeol also sure the priests betrayed them, well they do...even he, was one of those who betrayed them.

 

The food came and Baekhyun start to enjoy his meal, he look at Chanyeol who didn’t touch it, even if he was the one who was hungry “go talk to them!”

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun with a pout “you sure?”

Baekhyun nodded “a human shouldn’t hear you conversation” he smiled “if you have the time go back and buy some more matchsticks and at least succeed on ten then leave”

Chanyeol nodded while seeing the short one cleaning his mouth and hands and take some cash from his wallet saying “it’s on me” and stand leaving

“You didn’t finish!” Chanyeol said while grabbing his arm for him to not leave, he saw that genuine smile of that gangster

 

“Your friends first”

 

And left the place

 

 

Seeing him taking his bike and left Chanyeol didn’t like how he just left like that, he felt his heart disturbed, but he shake the idea because now he already left, and take his plate and stand to Lay and D.O table

 

“Can I join you?”

 

Lay smiled immediately with “sure!” But D.O look at him didn’t do any reaction then look at Lay then back to his plate.

Chanyeol sits and look at the two “Okay, Lay and D.O right?”

D.O raised an eyebrow looking at him and Lay did the same because now he know this unusual join isn’t for nothing. Unconsciously they look at the table where Baekhyun was sitting

“He left!” Chanyeol said “But glad he did, because...”

He said and look around to see if anyone was looking but it was safe because the two choose a very far place, he put his arm on the table and quickly a little fire come out of one finger and disappeared, proudly he practice on controlling that amount, he smiled.

Lay gasp with a very loud voice, and D.O eyes got wide scary open

Chanyeol look at D.O “I know about Lay but are you an earth user?”

D.O nodded continuously he close his eyes and everyone felt a little earth quick, he open his eyes and look at Chanyeol “you are the Phoenix!”

Chanyeol smiled with “if you guys accept me to be”

Lay scream “OF COURSE!” He said and jump from his place hugging Chanyeol but the hug didn’t stop there because he felt the other crying behind his back, Chanyeol tab the other back with “sorry for being late” and surprisingly he saw D.O looking at the other side not wanting to look crying too.

 

“Am happy you alive! Am happy we found someone” Lay said in sobs “I was waiting every day at the shop near where we landed to see if anyone will come after us” the shaky voice made even Chanyeol nearly cry, but no, he should look stronger he is their Phoenix “but no one came, no one ask about us, for 523 days I waited and calculated day by day” Lay break the hug, his face was all tears but the smile was on “Am glad you’re here”

Chanyeol felt the words of the other like an arrow inside his heart, he hated why he stopped searching, and he stand from his chair bowing with his head “Am really sorry for being late”

 

Lay and D.O both shouted a “DON’T” because he is their prince, Chanyeol move back to his chair, and smiled and D.O pointed to his plate with “eat please”

“No need for formalities” Chanyeol said “just call me Chanyeol” The two nodded with a happy smiled

“There is others?” D.O asked “like us?”

Chanyeol nodded “everyone who was on the coffee the day you two come to treat Xuimin”

Lay eyes got wide open “Suho?”

“Water user!”

Lay look at D.O with a happy face “OMG! I fall in love with an Exo!”

Chanyeol nodded “they were searching for you that why they were at that area”

D.O asked “the puke guy?”

“Kai! His the son of the gate keeper a Teleport” Chanyeol explain and D.O nodded slowly with an “o”

“What about the one who was sitting with you?” Lay asked

Chanyeol shake his head a no “his a human, he just told me he heard a very weird conversation between you two, that how I figured it out”

The two nodded awkwardly because they knew he heard them.

Finishing their Lunch Chanyeol asked the two if they could go to the coffee shop because he need to do something, he promised to finish his training.

 

 

 

 

>>> Coffee shop <<<

 

 

 

The time now was almost 4, Lay and D.O arrived at the coffee shop and the two gets in, they were still serving but not much customers as lunch time, Chen and Xuimin smiled at them seeing the two familiar faces and greeting them

D.O look at the far corner where his eyes landed on a Kai who was putting his cheek on the table and play with his fingers in a disappointment, he look back at him but he just huffs looking again at his fingers

 

“Chanyeol send us here” Lay said to Chen and Xuimin getting the intention of Sehun and Suho too hearing the name

“Is he alright?” Sehun asked immediately and Lay nodded “he said he have something to do and left, he wanted to come with us but it look urgent”

Suho move to Lay in concern “everything is okay?”

Lay nodded with a wide smile moving to Suho ear and whispered something

Suho eyes got wide open, he look at Lay and immediately hugs him tightly with “oh my god!”

“Is he pregnant?” Chen asked and that made Lay red as a tomato and a laughing Sehun and Xuimin “How because of a lunch? Also human boys can’t be pregnant”

Chen nodded with an “oh! You are right!”

D.O move to where Kai was and sits next to him, the other didn’t give a damn about the conversation between his friends he was still sitting there far at the corner, but he look up when the other came and sits properly with “how are you?”

 

D.O raised an eyebrow “is this the best you got?”

Kai pouted and take out a long breathe of tiredness “am tired I kept pfff here and pfff there but I can’t find anyone”

D.O nodded “you are the son of a gate keeper indeed”

Kai look at D.O with wide eyes “ho…how?..” he look at Lay and find Chen hugging him tightly and even jumping in happiness

“Am D.O Kyungsoo earth user” He said to a shocked Kai

“Born with the name of Kim Jongin, given the name of Kai by the eldest teleport user!” Just saying his introduction Kai was still shocked and surprised “who found you?” He had to ask

“Phoenix” D.O said and Kai smiled widely “I KNOW HE WOULD DO SOMETHING” Kai said jumping on D.O and even made the two of them fall back with the chair with a loud noise

Lay and Suho runs to the two with “are you both okay?” but Kai didn’t left D.O

“Finally we are going home”

D.O heard the other whispering before he embraces the darkness.

“Kai!” Suho said in a worried and Lay move straight away touching him few seconds he smiled with “he used his power a lot, he just need some rest”

 

Sehun look at the 6 on that coffee who were happily finding each other, but deep down he was concerned, because now the eyes all will be on Chanyeol, he look at the hour with “where did you go”

 

 

 

 

>>>> ~ <<<<

 

 

 

“Baekhyun’ah! I put the box here, Am leaving” one man said while leaving a place more like a room

“Okay!” Baekhyun said wearing a plastic lap glasses with some laboratory equipment in front of him, he was looking at a test tube he take a drop from it, and put it on a little glass then analyze it on a microscope, the time was late it almost 1 after midnight, he heard his phone vibrating, he look at the ID called and slide the green button “yes!”

 

“I did it!”

 

Baekhyun stopped what he was doing “you still there?” He said shocked

 

“Yeah!”

 

He felt the sad tone of the other ‘yeah’ and he asked “what?”

 

“Baekhyun! I want to tell you everything about me”

 

Baekhyun know everything already but it is a good opportunity to not say anything extra like he did today he look around “am kind of available you can come over”

 

“Send me the address”

 

later Chanyeol arrived at a complex in the south of the city, he gets in and start to look for the B-17 apartment, till he finally found it after moving in all the huge place and knocked the door, the door got opened and Chanyeol smiled seeing Baekhyun, wearing those lab glasses “hey!” He said with a smile and went in, Chanyeol automatically followed him and close the door behind him.

He saw the little lab side on the room a sofa and a TV a table, a very little kitchen, a door probably a bathroom, some boxes on a corner and a mess everywhere “another hideout?” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun shake his head “no my lab”

Chanyeol nodded taking the only chair he have inside that place and put it near that little lab where Baekhyun was doing something.

 

“Where should I start?” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun shrugs “anywhere you like”

 

Chanyeol nodded with “I will try to give you the short version, so in our planet there is orbs that give powers to people, 8 orbs to be exact...”

 

Chanyeol start to tell the story that Baekhyun grow up learning about every detail of it, thinking that the prince was 2 years older than him back at Exo-planet, but they are in the same age now, or maybe he is older, he listen to every detail while he was still doing his stuff, curious about how he will talk about the priests, he don’t know but deep in his heart he just want someone to tell him it wasn’t his fault, it wasn’t his house fault, but no...that didn’t happened because Chanyeol was blaming them for their ignorance about what outside and living in a delusional peace, but it didn’t stop there he even say they are traitors, well Baekhyun couldn’t disagree, if he was a 16 and saw the future and didn’t do anything except making those 8 living by asking the gate keeper to teleport them here, what his grandfather saw? Why they didn’t stop it? Why they suicide? That definitely treason.

 

He heard hate from Chanyeol about those priests, He heard disgust, disrespectful words...so his glad he is help him, because at least one day if he know about him, he may not hate him, but if he know he saw the future and he did nothing, he could kill him for sure. Still that a very honorable death he could have.

 

“So now we are all together what should I do?” Chanyeol asked after finishing his short version story

 

“So you’re saying you Mr. Prince should find a way to go back” Baekhyun asked

Chanyeol huffs “I can’t even go back to the coffee to face them”

“They know you can’t teleport them right?” Baekhyun said in sarcasm

“Meaning?” Chanyeol asked not knowing why he said that because it’s obvious

“How you Guys came here in the first place?” He asked

“The gate keeper!”

Baekhyun look at him waiting

“Kai can’t teleport us all this way!”

Baekhyun nodded with an expression of ‘I know’ “Exactly, if you want to be the Phoenix as you said like your father, why your teleport can’t? Two options, first his weak! Second his not weak and there is another way”

Chanyeol open his eyes wide “you’re saying, the gate keeper couldn’t teleport us all this way? So he used another way”

Baekhyun shrugs “am just saying”

Chanyeol shake his head “so what do you think he used”

Baekhyun put the liquid He was testing on an injection “his a gate keeper isn’t he”

Chanyeol stands in a shock “Oh my god! He teleport us to a gate leads to earth!”

Baekhyun raised his sleeve with “maybe!”

“Wait what are you doing?” Chanyeol asked just noticing what the other doing

Baekhyun smirked “trying my new meds!”

 

“ON YOU? Are you crazy?” Chanyeol grab the hand holding the injection

Baekhyun push his hand off “First time, but I don’t made mistakes in things like these” with that he dig that needle in his skin and push the green liquid inside his veins.

 

The two stayed silent for seconds

 

“Any change?” Chanyeol asked waiting “are you becoming crazy?”

Baekhyun look daggers at him “ha ha ha!” He said moving and putting the needle in the table “maybe it will take time, or maybe I won’t feel it at all?”

 

--Why you want to block me?--

 

“What?” Baekhyun asked looking at Chanyeol who shrugs with “I didn’t talk”

 

--You can’t hide me forever--

 

“Oh crap!” Baekhyun said looking at a side to see his little self-standing there with that priest outfit, his old white long hair, and feminine looks

 

--You shouldn’t hide me--

 

Baekhyun look at Chanyeol to check if he can see what he is seeing but the other was just having the concern look looking at him

 

--THE MORE YOU BLOCK ME THE MORE I WILL COME OUT--

 

Baekhyun heard the little him screaming in anger, and that give him a massive headache to the point he screamed loudly with it leaning on the lab table

 

“Baekhyun!” Chanyeol said in panic moving to the other “You Okay!”

 

“Am fine am...” Baekhyun said but stopped again

 

--STOP WANTING TO FIND A WAY TO ERASE ME--

 

“Aaaaagh!” He screamed this time touching his head with his both hands “SHUT UP!”

 

“Calm down, calm down” Chanyeol said trying to do something since he doesn’t know how to deal with a crazy person “listen to my voice” he said and hug the short one smelling that sense of cherries, this time it was stronger, very strong that even he calmed down without a reason, and that position he was standing in, hugging the little in his long arms felt so much right, he put his mouth and nose on the other hair unconsciously securing that smell and said “listen to my voice Baekhyun” he repeated with a low deep voice “everything is going to be okay!” He felt Baekhyun burying his head on his chest, his body was shaking, but Chanyeol didn’t stop talking to him, maybe he will listen to him not the voices...and it probably worked because few minutes later Baekhyun move back from the hug, he wasn’t looking up to Chanyeol but he said “the meds did the job am fine now”

 

“You call that success?” Chanyeol asked but he saw the boy moving to that only sofa there and lean down on it

“it takes time to adjust, I can’t hear that voice of regrets now, hope it will last longer this time, maybe forever” he closed his eyes “Let have a break tomorrow and don’t use your power, not even one little flame, you know your way out” he said to Chanyeol to leave and just drifted in darkness dreaming nothing, and hearing nothing.

 

 

 

 

>>> Coffee shop <<<

 

 

 

Everyone was sleeping when Chanyeol came back, the place was dark everything closed, Chanyeol tried the maximum to not wake anyone more the one sleeping on the ground or the one at Sehun room, he entered his room slowly and took a shower, and hop on his bed looking at Luna text messages

 

Luna: where are you?

Luna: you’re not answering my calls

Luna: I came to surprise you but you’re not there again

Luna: Let have lunch together?

Luna: are you angry?

Luna: are you breaking up with me?

 

 

Chanyeol finally replied to the girl, he did ignore her, but eventually he will leave her to go to his planet, he huffs thinking about everything he will leave at earth, and the vulnerable image of the short one from today came to his mind “you won’t live longer if you live like that” he said with himself

 

To Luna: we need to talk, you can come to the coffee shop?

 

From Luna: at least you are alive, okay.

 

Chanyeol throw his phone on the bed and take a rest

 

>>>>~<<<<

 

 

Waking up in the morning Sehun move down stairs to see a still lazy Chen and Xuimin sleeping on the floor “Ya! Wake up!” He said hitting Chen with his feet who just turn to the other side “and I thought I was the one with bad sleeping habits” he look at the kitchen and find Chanyeol cleaning the dishes of them from yesterday dinner, Sehun smiled because that the usual view he usually had, this two days he was living in hell not seeing the usual.

“You finally decide to be with us?” Sehun teased and Chanyeol look at him with “you’re the one who said to start and live my life aren’t you?”

Sehun frown “not like this! Luna was asking for you too you know”

Chanyeol look at Sehun “I been practicing” The word made Sehun eyes being wide open “sorry for not telling you Sehun but the time comes and I needed to be ready”

“Alone?” Sehun asked “I could have helped you at least”

Chanyeol look at him “how?”

Sehun stayed silent because he doesn’t know, if he knew he would stop the trauma he gets for the last two years

“Any progress?” Sehun asked and Chanyeol smiled

“A huge one”

 

The confident inside of Chanyeol made the other feel it too “you’re not joking!” He said with a wide open eyes

 

Pfff

 

“Why I feel so good today?” Kai said showing in the middle of the room, he look at Chanyeol “because the Phoenix is here!”

 

Chen and Xuimin woke up immediately hearing the word Phoenix, they look at the kitchen and smiled to each other when they saw Chanyeol,

“Good morning!” Suho said coming down stairs, and a knock on the door coffee heard with Lay waving from the outside and D.O next to him.

 

Preparing the breakfast and cleaning the place, and sitting on many tables closed to each other, everyone was talking about something, Suho and Lay were whispering to each other and giggles, Kai was hearing D.O after he asked if he left his job. Sehun was talking to Chanyeol about changing the menu, Xuimin was looking at Chen eating happily and the later raise his head and said “guys let celebrate”

 

Taking the intention of every one

Sehun liked the idea “Let have a karaoke party”

Kai look at him “Kara...what?”

“It’s a place where you eat and sing” D.O explain

Kai nodded along with Suho 3 months on earth made them barely know how to use the phone and learn basics stuff about human

 

“Should we close the coffee today?” Chanyeol asked looking at Sehun and the other shrugs “your call”

 

Chanyeol take his cup and raise it “let celebrate the United of Exo power Orbs users then”

The 7 around take their own cups and raise it in the air and say at the same time

“For the Phoenix”

And that made Chanyeol smile…

 

 

 

 

>>>> After - Outside <<<<

 

 

Deciding to walk, the group was laughing and talking about everything Chen voice was so loud to start the conversation and made them laugh about it,

Kai was still asking about somethings to the ones who were older on earth and he was surprised with “humans doesn’t have power, because they have brain!”

 

Moving to a famous Karaoke club -as D.O said since he like singing- they gets in, and order food.

D.O and Kai move to the karaoke machine and D.O start to explain the songs they have, Kai pouted “I wish I had a good voice as yours”

D.O look at Kai for a second he was just gazing but before Kai asked what wrong D.O spoke “everyone have his special voice, there is no bad and good”

Kai smiled at the words and ask “what part I sing”

 

Suho look at Kai and smile “finally his not on my tail” he heard Lay giggles with “finally I found someone to stick with D.O” the two high five each other and heard Chen saying “get another room please”

Suho look daggers at him “did we kiss in front of your eyes?” Lay face become red thinking about it

Xuimin tab Chen “just look at my way if you saw something happened over there”

 

Sehun look at Chanyeol who was looking at his phone “something wrong?”

“Luna came by the coffee I told her I need to talk with her, I send her the address of this place to do it” Chanyeol said

“Talk?” Sehun asked

“I want to break up with her” Chanyeol said a little loud because others look at him with ‘we know it’ look

“Luna?” Kai asked and Chanyeol nodded “yes, we are eventually leaving this planet, I can’t stay in a relationship with her!”

Lay pouted “what you will tell her?” Chanyeol just shrugs not knowing what to answer

“You stopped loving her?” Kai said and Sehun laughed “he never loved her I guess”

“What are you saying?!” Chanyeol said

“Tell her you are traveling far away?” Suho said

“No distance relationships works fine for humans” D.O said

“Just tell her you’re liking someone else?” Chen said wanting to know if the other will have a reaction, but he just shrugs

“That will work” Sehun said

 

and Chanyeol wish to have away to get out of this...peacfuly..

 

Hearing his phone vibrating he look at it with “she is here” he stand and move out of the Karaoke restaurant, to see her there waiting with a smile, she moves to him and waned to kiss him but Chanyeol stopped her, he felt bad for the action, but what he should do? He can’t lie to himself, he accepted her offer to be his girlfriend because of Sehun who insisted to live his life as a human.

Luna take a back immediately with “why?”

“Am sorry” Chanyeol said “Luna, you are a great girl”

“What are you doing Chanyeol!” she said with anger “You can’t break up with me because of a little fight on a bus? I will never accept that”

“No Luna i…” Chanyeol couldn’t say a word because she said again

“No we are not breaking up! You have no idea how much I suffered with you for those past months to take you out of you shell” she said in anger “you can’t leave me because I said you’re not a man!”

“No Luna i..”

“STOP CHANYEOL” she screamed

“I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE” he couldn’t think about anything he just said what that idiot Chen said and Sehun confirmed

Luna was speechless for seconds, but then she laughed “you are lying, I know when you’re lying Chanyeol, tell me the truth why do you want to break up with me?”

“I said I like another” Chanyeol look at the ground not knowing what he should say more for the poor girl

“I SAID YOUR LYING YOUR LYING YOU ARE LYING” she screamed hysterically

Chanyeol couldn’t say a word because now he can see her tears and he was really weak to tears.

“Kiss me now and forgive me” she said between her sobs, looking at him with her red now eyes, she move to him closing the distance, and taking her two arms closing them on Chanyeol neck

“Luna please!” Chanyeol said looking at her but the girl didn’t stop, she tiptoe to close their lips together, and Chanyeol couldn’t push her more because that rude, he screamed inside for a miracle to let her move away from him, but no that will never happened, maybe he will figure out another way, another time…

But that kiss never reach his mouth, Chanyeol look at the one who grabbed Luna arm with force, made her move away from him

“B..Baekhyun?”