His hope

9th.

“Yuuri, it is your time to leave right, tomorrow is your holyday?”

The girl in the animal shop look at Lay with a smile nodding, “yeah! You need to start to take one too, you’re going to wait your brother?” she asked

Lay nodded knowing that she is talking about D.O

“Then I will leave! Goodbye”

With that the girl left, leaving a lonely Lay at the shop, why he work here, why his not taking any holydays? It because this place is in front of the place the him and D.O landed at, hoping that someone someday will show up searching for them, as they send them here, but he is happy today because keep looking outside from his work room, he could saw a very fine man that he didn’t know he will try to get closer to, still that doesn’t work out like he wants.

He move to the little dog he had as a patient today, well truly he was very interested in those other creatures who lives along with the humans, they can’t talk, but they do get hurt, still humans of earth even with no superpower they can heal them, he decide to use his powers on them because those cute creatures won’t say a word right?

 

Smiling to the dog, his smile fade immediately feeling a very weird feeling inside his heart, Lay immediately touched his chest wondering what is this? Concern? Afraid? No not those, It like someone is calling for him, someone in a place in this city! Someone he should immediately go and help him?

With a very concerned he dial D.O phone number but before he could click the green icon D.O was already calling

“Hey Lay! Are you okay?” he heard D.O asking

“Yeah am fine, did you felt that weird sensation?” Lay asked

“I did! I was worried in a sudden! Am in my way to you don’t leave, I will bring food with me”

Lay hang up the phone call, he take a deep breath wanting to shake the very strange feeling inside of him that came up of nowhere, and not two minutes after he heard someone knocking the shop doors forcefully

Lay runs to the doors and open it to find a very strange view in front of him, the guy who was with he might call him now crush carrying another who was bleeding

“I don’t know where the hospital or any doctor beside you!”

He heard the boy saying and Lay immediately move from the door with “put him on the bed in my cabinet” seeing the relieve nodded from his crush friend, Lay felt happy, still he wondered is that feeling he get because of those two?

The boy was now on the bed, Lay move to see his injuries, he look at his waist and see the stabbing and the bleeding insanely from that part.

“I don’t know him” Kai said “I just found him bleeding and I don’t want to see any human dead”

Lay look at the boy who was worried, he shake his head with a very calming smile “it’s okay, He will be fine you can wait outside please”

Kai nodded moving out from the room and closing the door, he sits on a chair he found and dial Suho number

“Kai, what happened?”

“Hyung! Chanyeol is fine, he was just worried about a guy he found bleeding”

“Ooh! And?”

“I told him I will take care of him, I asked him to go back home”

“Ooh! good! he didn’t arrive yet, Sehun keep calling him but his phone isn’t available, did you take the guy to the hospital”

Kai look at the shop he was in with a wide eyes “y…yes!”

“Then come back right now, I don’t need to worry about you either”

Kai heard the beep of the closing line, he look at the door where the two are, he huffs and disappeared with “sorry!”

 

 

>>>>><<<<<

 

Lay know he can easily heal a wound like this! But if he wake up and find it fully recovered it will be weird, he put his hand on the wound and tried to focus as much as he can to heal just the inside parts, 5 minutes passed Lay was still closing his eyes, he open them and look at the boy with a sad expression “drugs are in every drop of your blood!” he really doesn’t know why people on earth choose that? He move and get his case and start to stitch the wound to look more like a real treatment.

Finishing, Lay look at the still sleeping boy he smiled at the great job he did, complementing himself inside, he clean the place and came out of the room but for his surprise the place was empty “ehm!” he look around and even go outside, but no one was there.

“Hey!”

Lay look at D.O who arrived and the other smiled with “hi”

“Why are you outside?” D.O asked knowing that usually he wait inside, he saw Lay smiling awkwardly at him with “actually…”

 

>>>>> After a few minutes <<<<<

 

D.O look at Lay then at his unconscious patient, “so you use your powers on a human being”

Lay nodded

“Okay”

Lay look at D.O strangely “I thought you will get mad!”

D.O shake his head “it good to help others Lay! I actually start to feel like we will be here forever, you know, maybe we should start to literally live our life and forget everything”

Lay pouted “is that because of the guy I told you about in the morning at the text message?”

And D.O nodded “truly!” he said putting a bag on the desk sitting on the chair and start to take out the food “I thought of it few months ago! What if we don’t have a place to go back to?”

Lay sits next to him “D.O don’t say that!” he was angry hearing the words coming out from his only friend

“But lay!” the other stopped opening the boxes he bought and look at him “it’s been way too long!, no sign of anyone! Neither here where you keep waiting, nor in the place am working in, no one! No hope”

Lay stayed silent for few seconds, he doesn’t want to admit it, and it’s been way too long, he clench his fists on his knees “but…we supposed to live in peace as the holy priests saw”

“We talked about this Lay, the priests betrayed us!” D.O answered huffing “Let’s eat” he said tabbing Lay shoulder, he know the words he said were hurting the other, because it hurt him too, their families, their friends, Dead? Alive? They don’t know.

Lay nodded in defeat “Maybe we should leave something if he wa…” Lay was saying and turn to look at his patient but stopped with wide eyes when he saw the guy already awake, because he was putting two palms on his eyes, biting his lower lip like he is preventing himself from crying, Lay stand immediately with “are you okay? You feel pain?” he asked worried but D.O in the other hand was worried if he heard their nonsense talk.

Baekhyun just stand from the bed with “am fine!” not even checking on his wound or anything, he just saw where the door was and move to it.

“Hey wait!” Lay said following him from behind “you need to rest!” but Baekhyun didn’t even care he went out of the store, and left.

“Don’t follow him” D.O said “you did your part! He is an ungrateful person who didn’t even say a thank you”

“But..!” Lay couldn’t do any much, D.O was right, the guy will be so fine and he know, so he did his part. The two went back in to eat dinner and then head back to their room to rest.

 

 

 

>>>> Baekhyun <<<<

 

 

Moving as far as he can from that place, before he burst in tears in front of them, he did hear every words the two said. After all those years! Now he met them, after all those years, after 4 years in being in this useless planet, he didn’t find the courage to end up his life in his own hands, thinking it would be disrespectful for his family, for that gate keeper who saved him, so tried to end his life fairly, doing what no one will imagine, and getting in trouble but always he do get out of it somehow, and when he thought that day is finally here, ironically he end up in a hand of a healer? Why life is so unfair with him, why life doesn’t want him to die.

He wished he didn’t meet anyone, because he know he will end up like this, crying in a mess because he know whose fault was, and the two said it, it is the priests fault, it is his fault…

He start to search in his pocket, taking out his box cigarette to calm himself, but looking for the old lighter, he didn’t find it, he cursed on his recklessness, hoping he didn’t lose it in that shop and he lose it while the fight, he can’t go back to the two places now for sure, one because of his people are there, and the other because the police must be all over the place, so he just continue his way thinking that the first thing he should do tomorrow was to find the lighter and leave the city for good.

 

 

 

>>>> Coffee shop <<<<

 

Chanyeol finally came back to the coffee shop and he got welcomed of a huge hug from Sehun, “I WAS WORRIED”

Chanyeol smiled “am fine!” but what he get is a tightened hug from Kai too

“I like hugs”

Chanyeol look at the two who squeezing him, he just pushed them with “back off!” and Suho laughed from behind.

“Where is he?” Chanyeol asked “is he fine!”

Kai smiled “am sure he will, his in a safe hands” he said eyeing Suho with a strange wide open shocked eyes but immediately taking them off

“What was that?” Suho asked knowing that something is fishy from Kai acting

Kai pouted “Hyung! I didn’t know any hospital”

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow “then where did you teleported him?” he asked but he didn’t get an answer just a look from Kai to Suho

“NO WAY!” Suho said “YOU BLOODY IDIOT, WHY HIM?”

“His a doctor no!” Kai said hiding behind Suho

“HIS AN ANIMALS DOCTOR” Suho screamed while Sehun who know about the subject start to laugh with tears. Chanyeol in the other hand was dumbfounded looking at the two he eyed Sehun who start to explain to him quietly while the other two were still screaming at each other.

“HE DIDN’T SEEM TO MIND IT”

“BECAUSE YOU USED HIM”

“I DIDN’T?? HE COULD JUST CALL AN AMBULANCE”

“AND THEN WHAT KILL THE GUY BY WAITING”

“HYUNG!”

“KAI AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!”

 

“I will take a rest, don’t even think of staying the night in my room” Chanyeol said to Sehun and go upstairs letting the two screaming and Sehun trying to calm them down.

Chanyeol get in his room and throw his body on his bed, he put his hand on his pocket and take out the old lighter, looking at it, he was surprised how Kai show up in a sudden in front of him, but deep inside he know he should be there, because he wanted him to be there! What happened at that moment? Is this what they call the phoenix powers? How he can use it again? Maybe after all he can try to control it, he did control his tantrum alone before, and now he did this.

Maybe he do have hope, maybe they have hope, finding himself smiling unconsciously looking at the lighter, he know if he didn’t met that guy, he won’t be thinking positively like this.

“Thank you, stranger”