His truth

9th.

 

“Chanyeol!” 

 

Baekhyun didn’t stop calling, “Chanyeol wake up! Chanyeol!!” He didn’t know what to do, maybe this is his first time ever that his brain stopped working, that he have no idea what he should do, he take a deep breath with “think Baekhyun think!” But what he should do he can’t go in to where they are, his not an original orb user, what he should do then? What he should do!

 

“DAMN IT” He screamed 

 

 

‘You know what you should do!’

 

Baekhyun turn to look at his younger self standing

 

‘You ignored me for years...you know what you should do’

 

 

Baekhyun close his eyes “I don’t need you, you kill them all”

 

‘And you will kill their conscience now if you didn’t use me’

 

“SHUT UP” 

 

Baekhyun screamed closing his eyes in a mixed feelings of desperation and anger 

 

‘Use me! they will never wake up...never...they will not know the way back’

 

“no!”

 

‘They will not!’

 

“stop!” 

 

‘They will die just like the others and it because of you again’

 

“STOOP!” Baekhyun screamed shutting his eyes...The little him disappeared with anger, Baekhyun felt his power that he was containing it more then 4 years, the power that he sweared with his dead family he won’t use it at all, trying to come out, he touched Chanyeol face again calling for the last time, before he slide down on the ground...tears already falling from his eyes...waiting...

 

 

“Am sorry! I can’t” 

 

 

 

 

 

>>>> meanwhile <<<<

 

 

 

The 7 look at Chanyeol who was smiling at them proudly in that dark place that he feel he belong to him “Guys stand, I think we are ready”

 

The 7 did stand nodding proudly at each other they feel the power, they feel like the missing peace now completed, they can do it, they can stand for it,

 

“Shall we go!” Chanyeol asked but he turn around to a direction in that darkness, he felt something, something calling him.

 

“Phoenix?” Suho said 

 

And Chanyeol explain “someone calling me in there” he move deep down that dark place, and they all follow him from behind

 

Chanyeol stop looking at a little black shadow form up like a human playing with a black glass broken ball, he barely could see where is that shadow if not for that outstanding ears jewelry he wears, he fire up his arm to see the place clearly. The shadow was playing around a huge black tree, inside that dark place.

 

Everyone look at it surprised they didn’t know what is that or what to do so they just look at Chanyeol interaction with it.

 

“Who are you?” Chanyeol asked more like a commend

That shadow stopped playing and look at them, voice of a boy kid, giggles of a girl, but sharp words like a grown man

“Why you asking fire orb user, you can’t order me your not my Phoenix, you didn’t call for me in your rituals, I didn’t accept to be under your command” the black shadow said

“That an orb isn’t it?” Chanyeol asked again looking at what in his hands

The shadow hide the glass ball behind his back “my last alive user won’t accept me”

 

“Last user?” Chanyeol asked

 

And the shadow giggles

 

“There is a 9th orb? and no one knew?” Chanyeol said shocked

 

“They know! They just stop calling me, the previous Phoenix know of my existence in his rituals just like you now, each orb user were in that rituals just like all of you, but they all were afraid of me, they all left me here” 

 

Chanyeol look at his friends wondering why their parents did that? Why they didn’t call him when they find out about him “what your power, I can call you!” Chanyeol said and the others nodded

 

The shadow giggles again “don’t bother because my user won’t come, I tried for years but he won’t come, I even lied and he didn’t come” the shadow turn with those rare jewelry ears that sparkle with the fire and run away inside that darkness...disappearing.

 

 

Chanyeol turn to the others with a questioning look, everyone was confused looking at each other.

“If there is a 9th. and he still alive, shouldn’t we find him?” Suho asked

“In what planet exactly?” Sehun replied “he could be hiding in Exo-planet”

“Or father could be know about a 9th. And teleported him too!” Kai said in realization “since he was in the rituals he saw who he was, and maybe know what power it was!”

“Maybe we should go back first then talk about this” Lay suggest

 

Chanyeol nodded, he closed his eyes and open them

 

 

 

>>>> reality <<<<

 

 

 

Chanyeol finally start to open his eyes, and not just him, even the others start to move and stand

 

Baekhyun felt a relief that he never think he could reach it “Thank god” he said standing unconsciously hugging Chanyeol tightly closing his eyes tightly like his life was depending on it. He never thought he will be this happy to see him fine, 

 

Chanyeol eyes got wide open, seeing the short one hugging him like that without a reason. He didn’t want to miss the opportunity, so he hugs him back with a smile. Loving that position,

 

Every other in the room look at each other smiling at the scene, Lay noticed the hour and he was shocked “what!!?” He said 

 

And Baekhyun open his eyes, releasing the position he was in, he move back immediately clearing his throat “ehm..sorry!” He said looking down awkwardly then look at them “but you guys didn’t move for almost 6 hours”

 

“REALLY!” Chen said looking at the hour “Oh damn! That felt like seconds”

 

“What!” Baekhyun said surprised 

 

Chanyeol who didn’t take his eyes off him asked “did we scare you?” Moving his arm and touching Baekhyun little face with his warm palm and playing with his thumb on the short cheek with a soft smile he said “thank you for helping us” and Baekhyun look back at him with a one nod no more.

 

“Yes Baekhyun I guess we manage to max up our powers” Chen said moving and hugging him “Bastard! Happy you get hurt for us to stay longer, and helping us here to focus”

 

Suho smiled to him “your words were clever I must admit it”

“He is clever!” Kai said “a cool badass with a brain and a cute facial and y one at the same time” he look at Chanyeol who was looking daggers at him Kai added in a nervous way “happy His our Phoenix property!”

 

Chanyeol nodded like he admitting it, he took Baekhyun hand “even in the other side I heard your voice, maybe am not from earth, but...” Chanyeol said and stopped to take a deep breath 

 

“Baekhyun i really want you to be with me! Am going to win that war for sure to come back for you if you accept me”

 

Baekhyun shocked state was way too obvious to everyone, that face screaming a ‘NO’ and ‘WHY’ Chanyeol felt little disappointment seeing the not talking boy, he was just looking at him shocked, like there is thousands of worried thoughts inside of his head

 

“Baekhyun!” He said a sad tone of knowing the other silent means refuse “I won’t mind if you didn’t accept me, but I will always remember that you were the first and the last who made me what i am right now”

 

Baekhyun look down nodding “that fair enough for me, am really sorry and am really glad you understand”

 

Chanyeol smiled genuinely at him he turn to Sehun “My birthday cake!”

Sehun laughed “who hate celebrating again?” Everyone start to cheer up and run to get chairs and tables

 

Baekhyun look at Lay “can we talk” he said and Lay nodded.

 

The two left the coffee shop, gaining a confused look from everyone but D.O spoke “he was the one who brings him here, I guess they argued on something”

Chanyeol nodded looking at the door but eventually move to continue helping.

 

“Anyone have a lighter?” Sehun asked and Chanyeol smiled looking for that lighter he was holding on from day one “take” he give it to Sehun with “give it back to me when you finish” 

 

Sehun look at how it was old “when you have this!” He open the candles on the the cake with it, and throw it to Chanyeol with “take”

 

“YAA!!” Chanyeol screams when he wasn’t ready to catch it, because now it fall on the floor, “that Baekh...” Chanyeol stopped looking at the broken lighter on two and that made things inside of it split on the floor “you broke it Sehun” he said in anger that Sehun could move an inch.

 

Chen run to it, and lean down to take the shuddered pieces, he look at it, and it was very very little white pearls.

Chen stand looking shocked at Chanyeol “Chanyeol’aah!” He said when Chanyeol move to him with “what!”

“Those pearls is our house made!” Chen explain looking at Chanyeol who shrugs with “no way that was with Baekhyun before even we met”

 

Chen shake his head continuously “Am sure they are! We created those especially for the priests house it’s a good combine with their powers in their traditional clothes” Chen said having a little lightening on those pearls and they start to give an eye taking sparkles “see!”

 

“How those are with baekhyun? it’s impossible his not a...” Xuimin stopped “his words were like a priest!”

 

Chanyeol look at Xuimin “No!” He said taking the lighter and the pearls turning to the door direction and moving to the two standing there.

 

 

 

 

 

>>>> before seconds ~ outside <<<<

 

 

 

“Lay” Baekhyun said clearing his throat but he didn’t get to talk because Lay was the first to

“You want to apologize for this evening?” Lay said “no need! You already refuse the Phoenix”

 

Baekhyun look at him with a nodded “I shouldn’t do that you were right, you guys needed me”

 

Lay smiled “is that everything?”

 

Baekhyun nodded with a smile he want to leave but he heard Lay saying 

 

“Are you an earthien Baekhyun?” 

 

Baekhyun was shocked he turn around with a fake smile “no am a god!” He said like it was a joke 

But Lay shrugs “I didn’t stop wondering why even when I healed you you kept seeing stuff, then you’re so clever to know every detail for us to control our powers, then you just know what to say to make us all reply the right words on a traditional rituals in our planet, and also you knew when Chanyeol was ready for the call, like you already been trained to do that”

 

Baekhyun laughed awkwardly “Am not that stupid you guys said you need to focus”

 

Lay act like he didn’t hear him and continue “you hugged Chanyeol to the point he thought you will accept him, we all thought that, but you refused saying ‘fair enough’ like you did something you shouldn’t do to him” he look at him with a worried “what you did Baekhyun, what you did for even an outsider attacks you, saying if you died they will win?”

 

Hearing the last words Baekhyun get a shivers in every part of his body, he never think about it like that? that outsider words, was for him? is it because he is the only one who still alive that can see the future and Change it? Wait but still 4 years is way more then enough to kill everyone on their planet what future there to see with just 9 people alive?? So if his family survived and they are traitors won’t they be already knowing they are on earth, since his grand father can do enlightenment, but in that case they should be waiting for them to come back and kill them! so why sending a scout? the scout wasn’t looking for the 8 he was looking for him! Because that first blow he was saved from because of his luck made him alive and all his family dead!... his grand father saw peace. but seeing the future is impossible if you are dead in that future as the gate keeper said...unless that...

 

He look at Lay with “ae..!” 

 

Lay smiled “your a priest aren’t you?”

 

“Oh no!” Baekhyun said shocked to his own conclusion 

 

“Baekhyun if you are don’t hide it we need you!” Lay said looking at the shocked state of the other.

 

“a sudden death makes you think you will die because it’s your time, and if you se others future you see peace, but in mine I saw war!” Baekhyun said shocked

 

Lay raised an eyebrow at the nonsense he was saying

 

“ARE YOU A PRIEST” 

 

the deep angry voice coming from the shops to Baekhyun made him jump in his place and turn to see a furious Chanyeol who move to him throwing that broken lighter on him along with the pearls that scattered on the ground, he grab him harshly from his shoulders“ARE YOU?” He screamed again 

 

“I can explain!” Baekhyun said with a very low voice but a hard push from the taller made him fall back, but Lay grabs him from behind.

 

“EXPLAIN WHAT! HOW YOU BETRAYED US HOW TOU LIED TO ME SINCE DAY 1???!” Chanyeol screamed 

 

“Chanyeol i...” Baekhyun wanted to say while balancing himself 

 

“DON’T YOU DARE TO CALL ME BY MY NAME, YOU LIAR” Chanyeol screamed his heart out to the point even the others got scared

 

Baekhyun kneel on his knees in the floor lowering his head “Am sorry! I Can explain..” He said sobs start to heard from him

 

“Chanyeol maybe his not a traitor!” Lay manage to say between the silence he get after that sorry

 

“DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THE ATTACK” Chanyeol have to ask thinking that maybe he was wrong but the words he heard make his heart broke into million pieces, makes him furious, not just him...everyone around

 

“I...yes i did...” Baekhyun said gaining a gasp from everyone, his words were short he wanted to say ‘in the last minute’ he wanted to say ‘he saw it by accident’ but before he could do it he heard Chanyeol screaming again

 

“WHY BAEKHYUN WHY! WHAT DID WE DO TO YOU TO KILL US ALL!” Chanyeol said his eyes turn red his hair turn red “WHY YOU LIED ALL THIS TIME I TRUSTED YOU, I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT ME! WHY LYING TO ME, WHY FOR THOSE OUTSIDERS? FOR POWER?”

 

No one could say a word not even Baekhyun because he did all of that

 

“AND YOU WERE SHOWING ME ANOTHER FACE! YOUR PEOPLE REALLY THOUGHT YOU WELL, YOU GUYS ARE REALLY TRAINED TO HOW DECEIVE PEOPLE” 

 

“I didn’t...” Baekhyun wanted to speak but Chanyeol just move and grabbed him from his clothes this time saying with low voice 

“You made me fall for you to what? Kill me and live with those creatures I though they attacked you? my heart was start to beat for you but no everything was a lie!” He move back standing straight 

“As a Phoenix I should punish you on what you and your family did” 

 

Baekhyun look at him shocked he know what going to happened after those words 

 

“As a phœnix your punishment will be taken your power for good, and never come back to Exo planet, live your life here as a human, you will have no rights to say any word to anyone belong to my planet, if that happened the one will talk to you will be punished the same”

 

Everyone was shocked, surprised, they can’t say a word, they can’t defend him even if they want to, he said it himself that he saw the attack, what can they do!

 

“Stand” Chanyeol order him to stand and Baekhyun did, wiping his tears and looking Chanyeol eyes, he saw that fire dancing in his eyes, he felt his energy being draining out from him, that Phoenix punishment. He felt so weak again, like that last time, but this time he managed to stay a little up

 

Chanyeol turn to the other “everyone get ready we are going at dawn” he said with a Sharp unshakable voice, and they just nodded following Chanyeol inside

 

Lay look at Baekhyun already crying, he couldn’t say a word to him he just entered inside the coffee shop.

 

Falling on the ground in tiredness Baekhyun know this would happen...he know it could be worse, he look at the pearls on the ground and smiled...destiny hates him, truly, to make that lighter on Chanyeol hands, he was an idiot to left the jewelry he was wearing in his ears from the day he fall on earth, it was a mistake. 

 

‘So what now?’

 

Baekhyun look the little him who appeared in front of him

 

‘Are you accepting me?’

 

Baekhyun look down “shouldn’t you be disappearing too”

 

’light is energy that never disappear if it around you, you should be knowing that since you already go through that punishment before and didn’t lose your power’ 

 

“I think I don’t know anything”

 

 

The little him smiled ‘Baekhyun Am you, and you me, what I know is what you know, but you keep ignoring me, you keep ignoring yourself, you keep that part of you in the dark not believing that light have an orb, asking why that gate keeper teleport you first but deep down you know why’

 

Baekhyun stand slowly from the ground “i knew this will happen eventually” he said moving away from that place, as far as he can, just walking and walking and walking again, without stop, and the little him tailing him...

 

 

>>>~~<<<

 

 

Chanyeol went up slamming his door room everyone heard smashing things, yelling, and smashing again, then a sudden silent, they look at each other in a quite silent that no one liked 

 

“He helped us” Lay said 

Xuimin nodded

Suho look angrily at him “Lay he betray us! He lied about his identity”

D.O shrugs “but he show us how to be stronger to beat our enemies”

Kai nodded “and he definitely want to be dead”

Sehun shake his head a no “he shouldn’t be lying, he should be playing with Chanyeol heart”

“If he want to play” Chen answered “that Bastard should accept Chanyeol”

 

 

...And again a sudden silence...

 

 

Chanyeol throw his body on his burning bed, and not just the bed the place was all burning he hate him, he played with him, he liked him, no he loved him, he trusted him, and at the end...he was one of those enemies he keep wanting to destroy, how could he do that to him? How could he manipulate his heart like that, inside that burning bed he cried his heart out, wishing if he could die tomorrow at that war, wishing if he could forget everything happened in this earth...wishing to forget his smile, his smell...