His Marks

9th.

His Marks

 

 

 

“Good morning!” Suho and Kai said moving down stairs to the two who were preparing the place for a new busy day! But breakfast of 4 was already on the table waiting.

 

Kai seeing the food immediately teleport to the chair with a loud “woooh!”

Suho smiled at the other action but a deep voice talked at Kai “don’t do that in public!”

Kai nodded looking around at the glasses that showing the outside to see if anyone around

 

“Sorry!”

 

Suho bow his head to Chanyeol “Our Phoenix! My name is Suho from user of the water!” He said and Chanyeol shrugs “both of you call me just Chanyeol that will be awkward in this planet!” Suho look at him with a nodded and with that the four sit on the table and Kai immediately start eating non-stop.

 

“I cathlcuhated..”

 

“Kai! Don’t talk while you eat!” Suho said looking at the other with concerns because he could be shocked in his own food

 

Swallowing whatever in his mouth he look at Chanyeol and Sehun “I calculate the exact time, space and distance we four had to came here! And i maybe can know, just maybe! The probability where the others landed!”

 

The three look at him with wide eyes surprised “Really?” Sehun said

Kai nodded “yes I needed more than two timelines to specific how the force can pull us down here and since you are” he pointed to Chanyeol “a royal 2 years is the maximum I needed I guess, because you should be the first one to be teleported here so the most pressing teleport power was on you, and I assumed we are the last since we arrived in 3 months!!”

 

Chanyeol nodded in an understanding, thinking that he must be right about what he was saying because it his powers and he know better.

 

“So I made a list actually!” Kai said taking a paper from his jeans pocket “yesterday when we finish our chat!” He winked to Chanyeol that made the other raise an eyebrow at the action “and there is 30 places I have in mind!”

 

Sehun look at the map “why you think they are all in this city?” He asked

And Kai look daggers at him “good question!” He hit Suho shoulder with no reason “dude I just told him space and calculating stuff!”

Sehun mouthed an “o” nodding in a shame understanding late and Suho and Chanyeol laughed at the action.

 

 

Finish eating breakfast the two, Kai and Suho, left the coffee shop and headed to search for the others, while Sehun and Chanyeol open the place and the usual amount of people start coming in! Putting a smile on his face he start his daily work.

 

 

 

 

>>> Chen and Xuimin <<<

 

 

“The sky is gloomy today!” Chen said looking up to the black cloud who start gathering in the city, he move with his friend to the usual place to gain money from today’s fight! Yes that what they do for a living, the two didn’t find a better option, the only thing Xuimin is good at is fight! Chen is useless common Exo person! He was living his life day by day, just helping his parents in the market, or building things, or the usual staff, but Xuimin being older he was already volunteered in the army and he did Learn some moves.

 

Knocking on a building door a little window in that iron door slide open and a pair of eyes look at them, seconds later the little window got closed and the door got opened for them to enter.

 

Moving in, the two get on the elevator and press the G10 that lead them down the building underground where the arena was build, the music was loud, and the people cheers for blood and broken bones. Xuimin chooses his match next not caring who he is against, Chen was as usual cheering for his Hyung to win the match, but still scared the other may hurt himself in some way.

 

Fighting with a random guy that he found a bit hard but not that hard because he win it in 7 minutes, they took the money and wanted to leave as usual, but this time two bodyguards stopped them in the way out

 

“What?” Xuimin said looking daggers at them

 

“The boss want to meet you”

 

One of the bodyguards said and Xuimin look at Chen with a shrug “let see what that boss wants!”

 

Chen nodded a little bit worried, because it their first time since they came here to be called by the guy who own the place. They move in the elevator with the two bodyguards up to the last floor, which is the 50th floor, Chen look nervous for sure, he know he didn’t do anything wrong but maybe they didn’t like the way they took their money easily every day, in the last 8 months.

 

Getting out of the elevator the place was a huge casino in that floor! Their eyes got wide open of how it was so fancy, the opposite of the ground floor who was full of pitiful people like them, who live day by day with a very little amount of money.

 

“This way!”

 

The bodyguard said and pointed to a room build in the middle of the huge floor ceiling, a place that if you stand inside of it, you can see every corner of the floor, that must be the boss cabinet because it was with a lot of security cameras and men like those who them.

 

Entering in the round room, an old man was sitting with his grey hair, black suit, old in age but can live longer for sure, on a wooden desk that scream rich, a very calm room that no voice can enter from the loud outside mess.

 

 

“How can we help you?” Xuimin asked immediately trying to not look nervous at all

The man stand from his place and move to the window behind his seat and took a look putting his two hand on his pocket “what your opinion about life?” The old man asked and the two look at each other, strangely not knowing what the point of asking.

 

Xuimin clear his voice before he asked again “you called us to ask us that?”

 

“well..” the old man said “life is a child play, if you took it the child cry!” the old man turn and look at them “someone took mine and i..” he look at Xuimin “want you to give it back”

 

The two look at each other with a raised eyebrow, yes Chen doubts were right, he doesn’t want anything good for sure.

 

“Meaning!” Xuimin asked

 

The old man smiled a fake yellow smile showing his Hollywood smile teeth for sure “am offering for you a job! I want you to beat someone for me and i will give you a very very very satisfying price, you may not need to fight for 10 years after taking it”

 

Chen and Xuimin look at each other with a smirk on the two faces! They learn one thing in this earth don’t you ever say no if someone offers you money!

 

 

 

 

>>> Kai/Suho <<<

 

 

 

“This is the seventh place right?” Suho said looking at Kai with a very odd look, Kai who look at him with an awkward nodded because the two were standing in the middle of the street.

 

“That could happened!” Kai said trying to follow the now who moves faster than usual Suho frustrated of the place.

“Yes ! But how can we know which place they left??” Suho said “it could be happened two years ago too! So basically they won’t live in a street, also how can we know how they look! and who exactly came here?  a kid a man a old woman? even a baby! how? how?!” standing side way looking at the next target in that paper of Kai or map or he doesn’t know what that, feeling so much anger inside because truly he know the prince, because he is the prince, he know Kai because he just 'pff' in front of him three month ago! how he could know who came along with them? it is hard to find them after all...no wonder the others couldn't meet anyone for two years.

 

“Excuse me!”

 

The two look at the boy who talk to them with a smile and who basically look at Suho,

“Yes!” Kai said feeling the other didn’t even eye him

 

The boy look now at him then back a Suho “I was in my work and saw you from the window!” The guy said a little bit with shyness in his face, Kai understand it immediately seeing how the boy became red in the cheeks, and with awkward back steps Kai tried to give space, not wanting to laugh at the matter

 

“And?” Suho said dumbfounded still using the angry tone he had with Kai because he was pissed from the street mark, but the guy now have a little bit of concern, thinking maybe his likings could be different,

 

“If you have any time you may come and see our offers in the shop we open lately! Thank you” he said with a bow and pointed to the shop and just left back to that shop

 

Suho look weirdly at the boy who runs all the way back to the shop which is an animal shop “What offers in animals?” He look at Kai “and why you are so far?”

 

Kai roll his eyes “who said water can lead?” He said in sarcasm but a mix of anger “he is cute and wanted to confess and you were like ‘AND!’” He imitated his voice with a very ugly one “you made the boy runaway”

 

Suho look at Kai closing his mouth in an “o” looking at the shop then at Kai “did I just hurt a human feelings!”

 

Kai nodded

 

“His cute, but we have our duties we can’t do things like that!”

 

Kai roll his eyes “even the Phoenix do have one! We should take him as example” Kai start pushing Suho to the shop “why not having 5 minutes rest in the animal shop?”

 

 

Opening the door, the place was so bright and giving the sensation of peaceful, the little bells ding and a girl look at the new customers with a fine smile. “Welcome” she said,

Kai look at Suho with “learn” he move to the counter sliding his body to the girl “hey! You’re so beautiful!” He said and the girl turn red in a second

“Kai!” Suho roll his eyes

“Do you have any animal would make me think of you every time I see it!” Kai continue taking the girl hand and kiss it “Am Kai! You?”

 

The girl giggles taking her hand “am married!”

 

Suho wanted to laugh at him, but KAI didn’t give him the chance being the y next gate keeper he pouted “too bad am late! Am sure your husband is the luckiest man” he wink to the girl and turn to look at Suho “So my friend over there have a crush on some boy here”

“Who? me?” Suho wanted to hit the other but seeing the girl nodding with “Doctor Lay! His in his cabinet, right there!” She pointed to a door and Kai look at Suho with “go in!”

Suho shrugs “why should I?”

“Maybe apologize on what you did?” Kai roll his eyes but he eventually move to the door and knocked and run back next the girl, the girl giggles on the action, he look at her “running is not my specialty” The girl nodded laughing at the comment.

 

 

The door got opened and the boy from last time show up with “yes yuura !” But his eyes got wide open seeing the unexpected in front of him.

 

“Hi!” He said and Suho freeze

 

Kai roll his eyes and the girl yuura did the same

 

“Hi” Suho Finally manage to say, he then look at Kai “we...came” Kai look at him weirdly we? Why is he using the ‘we’

“To see the shop as you said!” Suho said and take out a laugh an awkward laugh that make everything silence after

 

“...”

 

“…”

 

 

“Okay” He Heard the other saying with a little of disappointment, Suho start to feel guilty but he know he have no time to this, he turn to look at Kai “we should leave” He said and Kai wanted to say something but he end up being dragged outside the shop “w..wai...You ruined it!” Kai said in anger but what he get is a frustrating from the water user

 

“Our planet is taken and our families are maybe dead now! And the only thing left for us is the 8 of us!” Suho almost scream “and you want me to have a relationship with an earthien?”

 

Kai huffs in defeated, he know his right! He know his father send them here for the reason to protect the orbs, and he should be also focusing on his duties. He took the paper again and look at the next near target.