His rituals

9th.

“I see you quite smoking”

 

Baekhyun look at the man with the tattoos in the room while he was putting on his eyeliner, who nodded “I start to get proper sleep, and I stopped seeing my old self”

 

The guy smiled “when you are around your people you can better control it?”

 

Baekhyun look at him and then look at that eyeliner in his hands “maybe!”

 

The guy move behind him put his arms on Baekhyun shoulders and look at his reflection in the mirror “Baekhyun’iee you start to change to a good boy since you met them. I think you know you need them”

Baekhyun also look at the other reflection “they don’t need me, it’s better if I just put distance between us”

 

“Deep down you know you didn’t do anything wrong” he move down and give Baekhyun a kiss on his cheek “you were just a teenager my boy, don’t blame yourself”

 

Baekhyun look at the guy and smile “no matter what it still my mistake”

 

Hearing his phone ringing Baekhyun take it out and found an unknown number he slide the green button and put it on speaker, continuing his make up, the guy smiled softly to Baekhyun and left the room

 

“Yes?”

 

“Oh! Baekhyun’aah!” 

 

Baekhyun look at the phone strangely not recognizing the voice that called him like he know him 

 

“It’s Xuimin”

 

He heard and his reaction was “Ooh! Good morning”

 

Xuimin: good morning 

 

Baekhyun stayed silent waiting the other to talk but he heard whispers and hits “are you talking today?” Baekhyun said, rolling his eyes knowing that probably everyone is hearing him right now. He imagine Xuimin phone on a table and the 8 are looking at it.

 

Xuimin : ehm..yes! Chanyeol is still a sleep and...

 

Okay 7 of them looking at the phone 

 

Xuimin : and I want to ask you if you are busy today.

 

-why asking that-he could answer yes-oh my god-Guys low your voices-

 

Baekhyun hear whispers, well actually they were so clear not whispers, “yeah! I am so busy today” he answered because he just said he will have distance!

 

-I told you-Shut up-you screw it-Guys low your voices-what to do now

 

“Baekhyun it’s Lay”

 

He heard 

 

Lay: can you empty your time today, it’s Chanyeol birthday and we want to do rituals, and we need a 9th for that and we actually have no one as a trustworthy friend, just you.

 

Baekhyun look at the phone, he felt hurt, so hurt, because he know the 9th should be the priest in the rituals, did they know? No if they do no one will be friendly and he know it, knowing that he supposed to fulfill his duty as a priest, but no he can’t...he can’t do that...that much worse for his feelings to do something he is hating to be a part of it, to be a priest again “Am sorry I can’t” he manage to say and hang up immediately not wanting to get convinced.

 

He shut his eyes tightly not wanting to cry about it, those guys are really so good, so naive, and his lying about them, trustworthy he said??? He hoped they will leave sooner for him to live in peace here, or die.

He open his eyes to see his reflection on the mirror “a 4 years war?” He questioned his own self “isn’t it too long! to someone blow up my whole bloodline building with one blow in a second?” Not wanting to answer the question he shrugs looking at his phone who had another call from one of his gang “yes! Am coming”

 

 

 

>>>> coffee shop <<<<

 

 

 

The 7 were really around that phone looking at it in disappointment 

“Guys!” Kai asked “what we should do now?”

D.O shrugs “do it without him”

“Who supposed to read?” Xuimin asked “we will be busy concentrating on our powers we need the commands”

 

Sehun think about it “should we record it?”

 

And everyone look at Sehun “that could work” Suho accepted and the others nodded

“WE NEED OUR CLOTHES!” Chen said loudly and everyone look at him with “lower you voice!”

“YAA!” Chen pouted looking at Xuimin “Sehun and the Phoenix will be here for the coffee customers, we should buy for both of them, so the rest of us let try to find something similar to our traditional clothes at the city shops”

 

“Let’s do it!” Lay stand happily with so much energy dragging Suho “let’s go this could take the whole day”

 

Few minutes later Chanyeol came down and found the place empty he look at Sehun who was on the kitchen, he said a good morning and start to clean the place, while Sehun tells him what he missed and how Baekhyun was busy. Feeling disappointed because not just for the rituals, it’s his birthday day, and he wished if the other just care to see him.

 

 

 

>>>> the City <<<<

 

 

Moving around the city and going from a shop to another D.O and Lay were the one who will pay because the two did have money from the work they get, they even got IDs, because they count them as running kids when they arrived, giving them all the papers they need to live. 

 

“This one looks similar!” Chen said pointing at a long grey hoodie “I need something from under!” 

Xuimin nodded “the hair?” 

Chen shake his head a no “we don’t use anything”

Xuimin nodded “we have a glass crown”

“Maybe you should create it” D.O said and Xuimin smiled nodding “our family wear blue!”

Lay smiled “we wear green long clothes like those magicien on earth!” 

Suho replied “we should search for a magic shop!”

“Yes! Maybe I can find something!” Kai said 

“You need a traditional war shop, you have gold armor right?” D.O asked “you father is really known with that two horn hat”

“Yeah!” Kai smiled thinking of how he was sneaking to wear it back home with his siblings “you?”

“Brown, with a lot of black embroidery and a big green jewelry on the hair”

 

After Chen buying they went to another store then another then another, the time fly fast, it was mid day already, getting to a shop for Chanyeol clothes a royal red and black clothes like those high position and kings clothes, they all laughed thinking that even earth give the same clothes to royalties, Lay stopped looking at a costume for an anime cosplay with white and blue and a long hat.

 

“Who’s this for? It looks like a girl character?” D.O come near lay asking because he really was so into it 

“It’s Baekhyun size” Lay said

D.O look at him then back at the clothes “a girl like a priest anime character!” He corrected

Lay nodded “am going to convince him, our Phoenix want him to be there, Am sure”

“You mean he did choose him, But you know he is an earthien! Maybe that why Chanyeol didn’t confess yet” D.O said 

“I don’t care” Lay shrugs looking at D.O “I care about him being powerful and happy in this day, and you can’t convince me that you can’t feel it”

D.O shrugs “I do! Truly” he smiled “let me pay for it then, you bring Baekhyun and let it be a surprise”

 

Lay smiled hugging his virtual brother on earth  “I know you will understand me D.O”

 

D.O smiled “I always do”

 

 

 

Eating lunch outside and moving back, they were surprised that the time is already 4 o’clock evening, they found Sehun and Chanyeol already emptying the place from the chairs, the others start to help, but suddenly Lay said “Ooh! I forgot my bag on the last store I think” he lied looking at D.O, who throw the key cars to him with “fast we need to start before sunset, red sky for the Phoenix”

 

Lay wink and run outside, he truly doesn’t know where to look for him, but he do have idea since Chen and Xuimin tell him how they met. He found the place after a massive search and look at the hour he still have more then one hour, he move down knocking in the iron door and the little window got opened with “yes?”

Lay smiled “Am looking for Baekhyun”

 

“Not here” 

 

He get as an answer and a shut on the face little window, he pouted at the attitude and knocked again 

 

“What?” It got opened again

 

“Can’t you help me?” Lay smiled a very charming one that the other was confused a little bit he answered “Just left to Hellx nightclub” and close the window 

 

Lay smiled running to the car and open his map looking for the club, driving to it, he thank god the place was public he gets in looking here and there, the place was crowded, even at this hour too much people were in, definitely not good people because everyone was having that look of a murderer he search then finally finding him sitting on a round sofa with a round table with three guys behind him, an almost girl sitting next to him, his two legs on the round table looking at a person sitting next to him with a costume, The girl take a briefcase and put it on the table and the man did that too, seeing the view Lay jaw drop, that isn’t the Baekhyun he know especially when the girl open the case and it was full of money, she laughed a y laugh then Baekhyun face who did the job and kiss her lips for a long time definitely using his tongue with it, after he finished he tell her something on the ear and she left with the briefcase, the man look at his own and stand leaving, and that was Lay sign to go in.

 

“Baekhyun!” He said when he arrived to him looking angry at him, disappointed, sad, mixed emotions were inside because that kiss that he didn’t like it.

 

Baekhyun eyes got wide open seeing the NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE face “what the...” He stopped himself from cursing because he is Lay “what are you doing here?”

 

“TRYING TO FIND YOU, BUT YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME” He didn’t know why he screamed but he need it, he saw the three guys move to him, and Lay step back because it was like the whole club eying him not just the three,

 

Baekhyun stands with “guys stop, tell Aurora am not coming” he take Lay arm and move outside, Lay stayed silent till the two now were beside the car

“Lay! I...” he wanted to explain but Lay screamed again

“YOU WERE GONNA HAVE WITH THAT ?” Lay asked 

Baekhyun look side ways in frustration “can you low your voice please?” He said trying to calm the angry Lay

“WHY!” He shouted “ARE YOU ASHAMED TO BE A PLAYER? OR YOU GIVING THE IMAGE OF AN HONORABAL ONE?”

“WHEN DID I?” Baekhyun screamed but then stopped taking a deep breath “first am not in a relationship so I don’t play with anyone, second that my life and I can do whatever I want! Having a kiss or with even a man you have no rights to judge me!”

 

Lay stayed silent for a second then said calmly “You right! I have no rights” he open the door car and take a bag throwing it on Baekhyun with anger “I did had hope you would be the Phoenix property, but you don’t deserve him you left him in a big day to have ” 

 

He said and move to the driver seat, driving off

 

Baekhyun look at the bag, it has clothes and a paper, he took the paper and read the rituals that a priest should say, he huffs and roll his eyes in frustration.

 

“Baekhyun everything is good?”

 

He heard a bodyguard saying and he just nodded with “yeah!”

 

 

 

>>>> Back to the coffee shop <<<<

 

 

Lay come back in anger, he get that questioning look from D.O but Lay just move his head side ways with a disappointing look,

 

“You okay Lay?” Chanyeol asked wearing that outfit, taking the eyes of everyone in, Kai show up with “do I look like my father?” He said wearing almost like him and that made Chanyeol smiled “you really look like him, he should be proud”

Kai smiled proudly

D.O look at the time “we should start” he move to stand on a symbol drawn on the ground and everyone did the same Chanyeol move to the inside looking at everyone. who were waiting him, Suho open the voice recorder with Sehun voice saying 

 

-Phoenix raising should begin-

 

Chanyeol close his eyes trying to concentrate on his powers, it was hard, so hard for him to focus on everyone he take a breath

 

-wind-

 

He heard and open his eyes with “wait,wait,wait” Suho pause the recorder 

“That was fast!” Chanyeol said in nervousness 

 

“Phoenix relax!” Xuimin said “your power should reach us” 

Chanyeol move back and forward playing with his hair “Okay! Again”

 

Suho start the recording and Sehun voice heard again 

 

-Phoenix raising should begin-

 

 Closing his eyes again Chanyeol tried his best to concentrate, he felt his power start to reach his..

 

-wind-

 

“No!no! Too fast again” Chanyeol said and they stopped concentrating

“Should we record it again?” Sehun said worried because Chanyeol start to feel so nervous.

“maybe!” Chanyeol look at Sehun with those eyes like his calling for help, Sehun nodded taking the phone to record a slower version

 

Chen move to Chanyeol “relax! It’s just us”

 

Chanyeol nodded with a smile “Am trying, but you guys powers get me confused I guess”

 

Lay look at the Phoenix, he take a deep breath wishing that Baekhyun would be here at least, maybe he exaggerated when he got mad “what did I do!” He whispered 

 

Sehun give Suho the phone “lets do it again”

 

Chanyeol nodded and everyone were in his position again

 

 

-Phoenix raising should begin-

 

They heard and Chanyeol now was already losing focus from the start “oh my god!” He said moving down on his two legs, putting his hands on his head, Suho close the recording, Kai run to bring some water for the definitely nervous Chanyeol! Accepting it gladly Chanyeol drink all of it and even empty some on his face.

 

“Relax Chanyeol!” Sehun said

Chanyeol stand with “Am really trying Sehun!”

 

“It’s sunset!” D.O said taking a peak outside from the closed curtains the sky start to get red like fire, like the earth know today is that special day for them, he smiled even if they failed he wouldn’t mind, because what important is to try. “Em!” He said “in the name of the God!” he move to the door running and open it.

 

Taking everyone intention, Chanyeol look at D.O direction.

 

“B...Baekhyun!” 

 

He said surprised looking at how beautifully he was standing wearing those priest clothes, how that hat was making him look so cute, but so outstanding.

 

“BASTARD YOU ARE LATE” Chen said moving and grabbing him inside, Baekhyun and Lay eyes met, they didn’t say much but Lay was in the verge of crying, but with happiness.

 

“Where should I stand” Baekhyun asked and Chen take him to his position “you should sit on your knees”

 

Sehun smiled to him with “you know what to say?”

 

And Baekhyun nodded, he never forget those words, because he was supposed to be the one doing it in their planet for the next Phoenix which is he was going to be Chanyeol.

 

“Chanyeol keep losing focus” Xuimin explain “so please try to command us when his ready”

 

Baekhyun now sits on his knees, looking at Chanyeol, who didn’t take his eyes off him

 

“I want you all to close your eyes” Baekhyun said and they look at him surprised but end up doing as he said

“Today’s rituals isn’t about just the Phoenix” Baekhyun said with a soft kind voice making everyone listen to him 

 

“Today is about trusting each other powers, uniting each other powers, in one, in one person who you all trust to give a lead, trust to make decisions, someone who will never lose your beliefs in him” he stopped looking at everyone “with the answer you gave we should know. With the answer you give you will decide, Are the left orbs will let the Phoenix raise”

 

And Chanyeol could hear everyone saying 

 

“let the Phoenix raise begin”

 

That words what Chanyeol needed to feel it, that moment he need to open his eyes, and he did but the place was peach black and a red as fire orb was floating in front of him calling him to grab it, calling him to take it power because he own it, he own the epithet, the title to be called the Phoenix.

 

He move his arm and grab that orb feeling the power running inside his body making that dark place his own world that no one can reach, he know now where the orbs were, in a place that just the chosen one could reach, just the users can reach. 

 

Feeling he was ready he look at a side that he know it should be there

 

-Wind-

 

He Heard that relaxing voice saying and a power orb show up in a different color

 

He look in another side and at the same time he heard him saying 

 

-teleport-

 

and another power orb show up, the same goes for every orb being called 

 

 

-water-

 

-earth-

 

-heal-

 

-lightening-

 

-Ice-

 

 

 

-For the Phoenix to accept the call-

 

 

“I do” Chanyeol said and the 7 friends of him show up beside the orbs they open their eyes and look each at his own then looking at Chanyeol before they took them and feeling that much power inside of them. then start to kneel one by one.

 

 

 

 

 

Outside Baekhyun know the phase the 8 will go in, he look at everyone who were kneeling down now, he know they are ready to wake from that state, but they didn’t

 

He waited...

 

5 minutes..

 

And waited...

 

15 minutes 

 

30 minutes 

 

He shouldn’t interrupt them... 

 

50 minute 

 

Something is wrong!

 

90 minutes 

 

Almost two hours...

 

 

“Phoenix?” Baekhyun said Finally, But they all were still closing their eyes “Phoenix?” He called again, his heart skip a beat because that doesn’t supposed to happen!

 

He stand from his sitting position, but trembles in those clothes like he usually do, but this time because he sits too much, old habits never died, with worried and concern he throw that hat from his head and move to Chanyeol, he supposed to be the one waking first then the others will definitely leave the orbs place “Phoenix!” He said starting to hit his face “oh my god wake up!” He said again in desperate “damn it!” Baekhyun didn’t understand what happening this isn’t right! “Chanyeol!” He called “Chanyeol please open your eyes!”

 

But no use...

 

 

 

*******+++++******+++++*******

 

just wanna say thanks for reading so far hope u guys liking it :)