His property

9th.

Since we wipe all the outsiders who were inside the planet, the Phoenix heard the last gate keeper testimony, that His father ordered him to open the gates for the execution of all the light users, also telling that the young priest who came to him and weirdly is all grown now, was the one who asked him to teleport each one of each power orb user, disobeying his Phoenix orders, he saved one light user.

 

Chanyeol accept the testimony and did punish his father taking his power and exile him to a far place on the planet, but he didn’t want to say anything, how he know those creatures, how he had a deal with them, the only thing he said is he was afraid of the light power because as much as it gave energy and make others stronger it take it, and make everyone weak gaining powers instead, saying that he was afraid for his nation safety he had to do that, but Chanyeol was sure he will know everything after in that exile he sent him to.

 

Casualties? Not a lot since the healers did the great job saving lives, but the center royal city is all destroyed now, asking for rebuilding it and now it should be quite modern, like earth.

 

Me? 

 

I get a “thank you for all of what you did to us” from Chanyeol while he was on his castle at his father court and then I left. Yes it’s been a month now I didn’t see him or talk to him, we actually didn’t even clear the misunderstanding between us, but he is a Phoenix now, and he need to gain the trust of everyone around.

 

My house is being rebuild, but am living with that gate keeper which is Kai father, he asked Chanyeol in the middle of the court to take me in for my safety, till everything is done. and he agree

 

Now am living with Kai who keep teleporting me everywhere he goes, especially to D.O even if his so fat away from the place we live in. those two definitely have a thing, but since the gates are closed for good now, Kai feels like he have nothing to do just watching over me and tailing D.O that I end up tailing him too.

 

D.O didn’t mind at all, he was happy every time he see us, and become a hobby for him to wait us at a specific hour.

 

But today is special, because I get an invitation of Lay and Suho marriage, yes the two were so serious about it, so here I am preparing myself to go there.

 

Pfff

 

 

“Ready?” Kai show up out of no where asking “Oh my god! You are a real priest!”

Baekhyun smiled at the face of a shocked Kai “I need to be one and marrying two people today! Should I go with a jeans?” Baekhyun teased 

Kai shake his head “no! Just I wish you would be with us having fun!”

 

“A lonely priest like me should have fun too!! Let me do the marriage oath first then i join you” Baekhyun explain

Kai smiled nodding, because usually the priest doesn’t celebrate! But he repeated “lonely?”

Baekhyun smiled “Am thinking of someone from the healing users, good combination for my kids!”

Kai eyes got wide open “no!” 

Baekhyun look daggers at him “why! I need to have kids am the last one! I don’t want my power to get extinguish!”

 

Kai grimace was shown on his face “I take you to the sacred wedding hall, then I go to D.O”

 

Baekhyun nodded “yeah thanks” 

 

 

Teleporting him to the big wedding hall, the place was big and huge and empty, because of the amount of people from the both users the celebrations were outside the streets, Baekhyun goes to where he should be standing, he greeted Lay parents, but the two now bow to him and that was awkward, since he is a priest, people usually supposed to do that, but. He doesn’t wear those clothes since the day he come back because he lives with teleporters.

 

“You need anything?” Lay father ask and Baekhyun shake his head a no, “we will let you do the prayers” he bow again “please pray for the good fortune to my son”

 

Baekhyun nodded with a soft smile he start to write some symbols on the ground with his power, what he should do is to not say a word inside the wedding sacred hall just the oath tell the married couple leave or it will be bad omen and bad fortune to the two.

 

Siting on the ground and interlocking his fingers in a praying position he start.

 

 

 

>>>>~~<<<<

 

 

The music was loud the voices of happiness were much more louder, everyone was dancing, Kai also start to jump in front of D.O who was laughing at his stupidity, Sehun and Luhan were dancing too with Kai, Chen and Xuimin join late because they keep searching for them on the crowed.

 

“GUYS, AT LEAST TELL US WHERE ARE YOU” Chen said with his high pitch and Sehun laughed saying something 

“WHAT?” Chen said “IT LOUD I CAN’T HEAR YOU”

 

“EXACTLY!” Sehun screamed “FINALLY WE KNOW WHERE TO USE YOUR LOUD VOICE” Sehun yells with all of what he got to be heard, 

 

“YAAA!!” Chen pouted but that pout didn’t last for long because a quick kiss from Xuimin made him smile “LET CELEBRAAAAATE” he said and everyone start dancing, 

“you guys really the one of kind power orb lead I ever see!” Luhan said to Sehun in his ear “you guys suppose to be having other matters like the Phoenix!”

Sehun smiled “so you think Chanyeol is better then us?”

Luhan shake his head a no “no one better then you my love!” 

Sehun nodded hugging him “you will be surprised how Chanyeol is then”

 

 

The celebration continue for hours, till Lay and Suho arrived to the wedding sacred hall, and get in with the main families and closest friends,

 

The two look at Baekhyun with a smile because the place was sparkling, it was beautiful, he open his white eyes and look at the two with a soft smile like he is giving them the sign of a good fortune since he can’t talk, they stand in front of him, and he stand too, and immediately start to say the oath.

 

 

 

“Baekhyun is so beautiful isn’t he?” Kai comments and D.O nodded “the priests known with their outstanding beauty”

“He told me this morning that he wanted to find a healer to married to and have kids”

 

Everyone around look at Kai and Kai nodded 

“Speaking about that!” Sehun said “He didn’t meet Chanyeol yet?”

Kai shake his head a no “everytime i said am going to meet Chanyeol he find an excuse”

 

“But his not a traitor, everything is clear?” Chen asked 

“It’s not about that” Xuimin explain “the lies he said, I think he still feeling guilty about how he hurt him”

Chen shrugs “what in the past is in the past hope Chanyeol choose the right day”

 

“Oh they are kissing!” Kai said smiling looking at Lay and Suho And everyone look too clapping after that then go to congratulate the two.

 

 

Finishing his oath Baekhyun look at Lay and Suho with a smiling face Lay move to him and hugs him tightly “I know you can’t say anything but I know what your going to say” Baekhyun hug him back with a nodded, Suho was next “thank you Baekhyun” and then they left to greet the guests. 

 

Moving to a side where they put a fancy chair for him to sit at, Baekhyun was looking at them with a smile.

 

“The Phoenix”

 

A guard in the door shouted and the door hall got opened

 

Everyone in there kneel down for the present of their Phoenix, Baekhyun also stand and kneel down, 

 

Few seconds they all stand and Chanyeol smiled to the married couple going to them and congratulation them, he look different, so mature, so serious, like a king, where is that confused and idiot that was keep sitting next to him asking questions? A month can really make you change if you are around people who are dead serious about the planet health and safety, He smiled seeing how he was now looking so elegant but that smile faded right away and changed with a bow when Chanyeol look at his direction. 

He immediately look side way to not feel more awkward because he wasn’t taking his eyes off him, Baekhyun cursed inside, maybe he should get blend with the people to stop eyeing him, he stand and move to where some of Kai siblings were, they hugged him and start talking with him, they know he can’t talk back, but they were clever to just say things.

 

One of Kai sisters take Baekhyun arm “there is a water user keep asking about you, should I arrange a meeting” 

Baekhyun have the expression of an “o” in his face he nodded thinking that water is way better then healing, he move with her to where that tall elegant man was, Baekhyun smiled to him and the guy take his hand and kiss it with “glad to meet you priest am Siwon from the water house”

 

Baekhyun nodded slowly a smile on his face because the guy was sooooo handsome in his likings

 

“You think we could have a meal after the wedding?”

 

Baekhyun look at Kai sister and she smiled replying for him “of course you two can! Baekhyun’eeh need to have fun too”

Shyly he smiled when the guy wink to him, he know this look, he probably going to like this guy, gentleman, water user, tall, grown, the perfect match for him right?

 

“he can’t” 

 

Baekhyun, Kai sister and siwon look at Chanyeol who was standing near them, well not just Chanyeol the other 8 too even Lay and Suho

“Phoenix!” Siwon said bowing “I didn’t feel your presence my fault”

Chanyeol look daggers at him “Because you were so into my property”

 

Siwon and Kai sister have a shocked face, they immediately bow with “sorry for that Phoenix”

 

Baekhyun who were more shocked looking at Chanyeol with confused look, he look at Siwon leaving and he automatically pouted 

 

Chanyeol noticed that pout, he stand in front of the untalking Baekhyun with anger “you didn’t come to see me for one day? Just for one hour! No one minute!” He protested “I was waiting you everyday you know”

Baekhyun was speechless! How can he go after what he did to him after all the lies he said!

“I waited and ask Kai to come over everytime maybe you will come with him, but you give excuses!” Chanyeol frown “I know I shouldn’t had yell at you as I did, but I was mad, and as you saw I bring you with me thinking you could forgive me on trying to take your powers, but you...” He turn to look at Siwon “him????”

 

Baekhyun wanted to defend him self but it a bad omen, if he shake his head a no he could be looking like saying no he doesn’t care, if yes it could mean he want that water guy! what he should do?

 

“Baekhyun I loved you and I never stopped loving you” Chanyeol said looking at Baekhyun and a sudden silent was around the place 

 

“Come on Baekhyun” Lay said “he couldn’t come and meet you because he was afraid you will refuse him since he was harsh to you”

Kai nodded “and he waited specifically for today”

Suho huffs “he made me arrange a weeding in 2 weeks, just for your confession”

Xuimin laugh “just to not hear a refuse, because he know you won’t talk at all”

Chanyeol look down taking Baekhyun fingers, that elegant and confident disappear from him in seconds

 

“Am sorry for what I said about your family and you, but my family did bad to yours” Chanyeol said “I will try to show you the best of me if you accept to be my property”

 

Chanyeol take a box from his pocket, and that made Baekhyun eyes got wide open, seeing him kneeling in one knee and open the box “can you be my property light user Baekhyun and marry me?”

 

The word he said make everyone in the whole get quiet.

 

Even Baekhyun was quiet shocked 

 

Chanyeol felt little embarrassing since the other didn’t move an inch, “Baekhyun!” He said and the short one snap out of his shocked state

“Are you accepting or you refusing me?” Chanyeol said again and Baekhyun shake his head a yes slowly 

“Ooh!” Chanyeol Stand “your answer is a yes refusing?!”

“Yes he accepted?” Kai said

Baekhyun shake his head a no answering Chanyeol but Kai was the one with “oh you didn’t?”

“That was for Chanyeol question?” D.O said

“Seems like he refusing?” Sehun also said in the same time with D.O and Baekhyun nodded to D.O but Sehun thought he answered him

“Bastard! Why” Chen said sadly “why so stone heart”

“I see him with a girl on earth, he was going to have with her! Maybe he like girls” Lay said and Chanyeol face was shocked “seriously?” 

Baekhyun close his eyes in anger he bit his lower lip hearing the others arguing

 

“I didn’t know”

“Sorry Chanyeol”

“I think he didn’t refuse”

“He hit on girls at earth”

“But he was about to have a date with a boy”

“Let ask him another time”

“YES”

“He look angry”

“Baekhyun what is your answer”

“Don’t make him more embarrassed he did refuse”

“No we need to confirm”

“Should Lay and Suho leave?”

“No i need to know! Suho too”

“But he can’t talk”

“Hell for the bad omen just talk”

“No way!”

“He won’t just leave Lay”

“He won’t leave”

“Guys please! am confused”

 

 

Baekhyun felt enough of this conversation he take Chanyeol arm turn him to his direction, grab him from his collar royal outfit to let him come down to his level and make that hot lips touch his, Finally, and as much as he was so good on earth in kissing those es for years, everyone were shocked how the two kiss, because also Chanyeol wasn’t that naive...the moment their lips touched he take the chance, just like the hug before.

 

“Am sure a kiss means yes” Lay said 

“no am sure that kind of kiss means yes” Suho corrected putting his hand automatically in front of Kai eyes, Kai frown taking it down with  “this Hyung old habits never ends, Sehun suppose to be the little one” 

Sehun hugs his Luhan “2 years on earth Kai count that!” Xuimin did the same to Chen while D.O take Kai hand in his.

 

 

 

 

Separating that kiss finally Chanyeol take the ring and put it in Baekhyun finger 

 

They all look at each other with...

 

“Finally his property”

 

 

 

~~>The END<~~

 

 

*****+++++****+++++*****

 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed reading thanks for the subs, vote and comment :)))

 

am sorry if I was in late updates or having bad grammar 

 

Hope you enjoy this storyyy 

 

 

Naya~~~~out