His Light

9th.

Arriving to his house Baekhyun immediately move to hug that guy who raised him for 4 years. 

 

The guy hug Baekhyun back with “my boy!” He said with a sad expression knowing that the small in his arms need sympathy...

 

“What should I do?” Baekhyun asked 

 

 

The guy smiled taking his cards, Baekhyun look at him doing that and this time he took a card and the guy smiled when he saw it saying “take what you own Baekhyun” he turn the card and it have a red heart on it “love will go beyond anything”

 

Baekhyun look at that guy and smiled a little faded smile “i wish I could just believe your words, but I did crush his heart for good”

 

 

The guy now was looking at Baekhyun rubbing his hair “do you love him Baekhyun?”

 

Baekhyun stayed silent he look down then back at the guy his eyes were about to shed tears but he manage to stay still “I have no right to”

 

“Do you love him Baekhyun?” 

 

The guy asked him again and Baekhyun shrugs “when he didn’t open his eyes and I felt useless I wished I would be in his place, I wished if I can give him the peace life he wants, I wish if he come back I would do anything”

 

“Did he come back?”

 

Baekhyun nodded

 

“Did he was loving you back?”

 

Baekhyun nodded again

 

“Then he can give you a chance”

 

“What if he didn’t?”

 

The guys hugs him again “if not then give him the peaceful life you promised, like that you will feel more at ease”

 

Baekhyun look at the guy, his right, the vision for him is clear, the enlightenment he saw is so clear for him now, the guys will go at dawn, how he could convince them that they can’t go alone

 

Baekhyun get in into his room, he change his clothes to his usual one, he look at the pearls for more then 15 minutes not knowing how this emptiness came to his head, he stand and start to search in his room for their empty glass earrings, finding them on a drawer he put the pearls inside and wear them, looking at himself in the mirror.

 

‘that the only hope I had you know’

 

He heard his little self saying

 

‘it’s the only thing you didn’t get rid of it’

 

Baekhyun smiled “it’s a gift from my mother” his smiled faded again.

 

‘What are you willing to do?’

 

Baekhyun close his eyes and take a deep breath, he open his eyes and turn at that illusion of his “I will give them what they deserve, the life they wanted for their families”

 

‘You know what you need to do for that?’ 

 

Baekhyun nodded and the little him smiled when he saw Baekhyun finally kneeling on the ground, in a praying position his skin now becomes full of lines, light lines, beating like they are rushing in his body like blood  

 

“please let me in” 

 

He said and the place becomes pitch black...

 

 

>>>>~~<<<<

 

 

He open his eyes to see dark, so much dark, he look at the ground to find a broken glass ball, he reach his hand to it, but his hand was black like a shadow, he look at his whole body and it was like a black shadow, he didn’t care because he know this orb is been left ages ago. If not for everyone in his family died, this orb will never call him, because there is much more powerful people in his family that they own to be in the rituals, still the idea is clear for him, they never protested to not be considered as originals because they were in peace, and that enough for everyone...to let your family live  in peace.

 

taking the broken glass ball, it start to light up, then form up to a full white ball, Baekhyun smiled when not just the ball that get lights, even the place now was now getting spread with light making every detail showing, that darkness left and now it was another, a place divided on 9, each one with a different aspect, he can see an ice throne with a huge space with different icy things, another huge space with grass throne and different plants, wind, water, lightening even teleport have a gold aspect and heal have a white throne with a unicorn sitting next to it, this place is really reflecting the 8 He know, like it their personalities, he smiled at it then look at the far end where a fire throne was, it was boiling like a volcano, in his space, if you see it you will get scary, but Baekhyun felt sad because that his anger because of him.

 

He look at his space it wasn’t big? It was a small one, with white grass and one big, very big, tree  over all the place with it white leave, a type of cherries tree, that he like the relaxing smell of it, he sits on the ground because he have no throne, or chair, he wanted to stay there for more time because he really feels like home, the sensation give him peace of mind, even if the place was smaller compare to the others...he put his head on that white trunk, and close his eyes, maybe he will just take a nap before he say goodbye to this world.

 

He start humming....

 

 

 

>>>>~<<<<

 

 

 

The place was all ashes now, his bedroom becomes a mess of nothingness, Chanyeol was sitting on the floor, his mind felt blank, his power felt anger, not believing how he deceive him like that, his tears dried with the fire boiling inside of him, he wanted to cry more, but he end up just screaming without anything...still his body felt weak, he know he can’t fight in this state, he know his power raging isn’t stable that he could hurt even his friends...he close his eyes...tightly...maybe he will find sleep to not make the ones down scared of him...maybe he will find him coming back to him asking for forgiveness...

 

 

He heard...humming...

 

 

Chanyeol open his eyes, but he didn’t open it in reality, it was on the orb place, but it was different! It was brighter! Where is that darkness that he couldn’t even see his legs in it? He look at where he was, and he was sitting on a fire thrown, rivers of fire were boiling in front of him, he look around and find each power with it own place, he smiled at the view...finally he smiled...he look at the far end of that place, all the places are with a thrones in the middle and a huge space beside it, except that one, Chanyeol know how to calculate, and that place with just one tree that have line leaves all the way down to the ground now was number 9, like that tree was hiding something behind those leaves, 

 

Thinking that the 9th accept the power, and that black tree from his rituals? now was having a cherry blossom because of it user, he move down from his throne and all the way to that little space.

 

Getting near he start to smell it, that relaxing smell he get every time he is hugging him. 

 

Arriving to the tree, Chanyeol move the leaves lines away to gets in, but he freezes in his place finding a sleeping Baekhyun on that white trunk, with the ear jewelry, and a glass white orb in his hand.

 

Chanyeol bite his lower lip and step back, letting those leaves move back to their first place hiding him, thinking...is this the reason of betraying them? Because light was an original power and it got negligence!! But the orb said ‘the last user!’ Mean his family is dead! how is that even possible?

 

Taking a deep breath he turn to leave but he heard

 

“Phoenix!” 

 

Chanyeol turn around to find That tree leave now are all up like a normal tree, and down a kneeling Baekhyun who was looking down on the ground, Chanyeol look at him, his heart skip a beat seeing him that close but knowing he can’t be anymore closer to him, he turn around to leave.

 

“Please hear me out!”

 

He heard the short one begging for him to listen but he didn’t stop moving.

 

“Phoenix please!” Baekhyun now was almost screaming.

 

Chanyeol stopped he didn’t turn but talked “there is nothing to hear from you, I know why my father and the others didn’t call for light, because they know how good at lying you guys are” 

 

Baekhyun hear the words he said, it was like knifes in his heart, but still that doesn’t change anything he now believes, he stand from that kneeling positions and move to Chanyeol direction standing in front of him

 

“I don’t care about what my house did, I was living hell for four years on earth, convincing myself I deserve to be dead!” Baekhyun almost scream

 

But Chanyeol look at him thinking of the number 4 he said 

 

“The scout outsider came saying he need to kill us to win but isn’t 4 years is way too much for us to be still fighting, isn’t it weird if my family was alive they won’t find you and kill you way before you become the Phoenix!” Baekhyun explain

 

Chanyeol couldn’t say a word because he was right

 

“Then Lay said it, that scout wasn’t looking for all of you! He was looking for me”

 

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow “why!” He found himself asking unconsciously because hell he is used to their conversation 

 

“4 years ago in the day of the attack, I tried enlightenment to show off my power to my family” Baekhyun tried to explain as short as he can “and accidentally I saw the future I got scared I got panicked I didn’t believe it because I was too young, but I had to confirm so I run to the gate keeper telling him what I saw, but before I could move back because it was forbidden to go out what I saw in the future happened”

 

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun with a questioning look “your saying you didn’t know?”

 

Baekhyun nodded 

 

“And you think I believe a liar?” Chanyeol said In sarcasm pushing Baekhyun from his way with “just go and lie to someone else am done with you”

 

Baekhyun fall on the ground with a hard slam but he stand again “but I did a mistake, I thought that future I saw was a minute after I see it” he said

 

And Chanyeol now was getting angrier “SHUT UP WILL YOU?”

 

“That future I saw was 4 years after” Baekhyun didn’t stop “I can make Kai teleport you to the same time you all disappeared from Exo planet, with that you will be in the exact time to save everyone”

 

Chanyeol turn to look at Baekhyun “Is this a joke” 

 

Baekhyun again get closer shaking his head a no desperately “I lost my family already, don’t let your friends lost theirs too”

 

Chanyeol smirked “let say you are saying the truth why you won’t go back and save your family?”

 

A sad face was on Baekhyun this time “my light power give energy and what I can do is to give Kai energy to teleport you guys with a speed that can make him show up at the exact same time he teleport here, it impossible for two of the same person to be in the same time and space because teleport is not backing to the past, and that happens when my house already blow up”

Chanyeol stayed silent, he doesn’t know what to do should he believe him? Should he not? If he teleport with Kai power should he arrive in another 4 years?

 

“Phoenix, I know it hard to believe me, but you can ask Kai, you noticed the time you guys live here was seconds outside was 6 hours, imagine with coordination of 2000stars you need the maximum energy to do it, and Kai can’t do it alone”

 

Baekhyun kneel down again “i know my punishment, Am aware of that, I won’t put a single step on my planet, but don’t let your friend suffer when they go and find dead bodies, Am asking for one chance, just one more time let me help”

 

Chanyeol look at the kneeling down guy in front of him, even his orb was telling him inside to give him the chance...even him wish to see him again when he was alone

“At dawn come and talk with Kai if he agreed” with that Chanyeol open his eyes in reality, founding himself in the ground, he look at the melted window and the time was already dawn, he doesn’t know what to do, if Baekhyun help them? Should he forgive him? But how he should if he didn’t go to his planet and confirm everything he said is true? He huffs standing and going out of that melted room, to find his friends already there, and probably didn’t sleep at all.

 

“Let’s go” 

 

He said while looking at Kai who nodded with “form up a circle, I need you guys to be linked”  and they did, 

 

then disappeared...

 

 

 

>>>>~<<<<

 

 

 

Appearing in that rooftop of that school Kai look up and saw the gate, “shall we?” Kai asked and Chanyeol take off his hand from Sehun and Xuimin who were standing beside him with “wait a little bit”

 

Chanyeol said, and everyone stand waiting, they didn’t know what to wait exactly, but who can say no to him now!

 

Moments later they start to hear a motorcycle coming from far away, everyone look surprised at each other, Lay move to the edge to look down and smiled widely seeing Baekhyun motorcycle, Hitting those brakes in front of that school, and taking off his black helmet.

 

“Kai!” Chanyeol said and Kai nodded disappearing and appearing with Baekhyun, they couldn’t say a word, but their faces were happy seeing him, Baekhyun look at Chanyeol with “Can he have your permission!”

 

Chanyeol nodded

 

The others wonder when the two even talk or meet, because it look like a deal already done.

 

Saying the punishment was not talking to him Baekhyun need to know that Kai will be safe from that he turn to him now speaking “Kai I will use my power on you, and you decide whatever you teleport or not”

 

“What do you mean?” 

 

Baekhyun look up “you see the portal, you will have a more focus then you already have to teleport in a certain point, and that point is seconds after you disappeared from your planet everyone teleported one by one so better if you do that”

 

Kai eyes got wide open “wait your saying I can go back to the exact same time I left?” Kai stayed silent “no wait, that possible like how we arrived in different times, we can control that time in the gate!” His face was lighting up when he realizes the idea “so light power can give me that control?”

 

Baekhyun nodded 

 

“Oh my god like a time force!...YES..LET TRY THAT!” Kai screamed in happiness 

 

“Still” Baekhyun look at everyone “whatever came from outside had help, don’t trust anybody since your the chosen orb user now, take the gates from your father and close them for good, you have all what you need in there, you guys don’t need the outside”

 

Kai nodded slowly thinking that those words making his father under suspect, but truly he doesn’t care because if he did that that means they are safe, his family is safe

 

“Ready!” Baekhyun asked 

 

And Kai nodded 

 

 

Baekhyun move away from them, taking the intention of everyone, he close his eyes and take a deep breath.

 

“Those earrings” Chen said looking at Baekhyun ears jewelry 

 

And everyone were shocked looking at Chanyeol who nodded 

 

“he is the 9th?” Sehun asked

 

Chanyeol nodded again

 

“Are we leaving him here?” Lay asked and Chanyeol nodded again

 

That nodded from their Phoenix make them feel sad, so sad not wanting to left him behind.

 

“Land me your power”

 

 

They heard Baekhyun saying and a symbol of the light house show up where he stand, his hair turn white, his skin have lines of light running through his veins like blood, and everyone there could swear that voice they heard from that shadow back at the orb place replying

 

‘What mine is yours’

 

 

Baekhyun interlock his both hand fingers together like he was praying, his eyes becomes all white, The symbol under his feet now was under Kai, it start to turn and turn and turn till a white light goes all the way to that gate in the sky

 

Kai who feel so much extra power in his “oh my  god!” He said with a joyful voice when he can clearly see their destination, he can clearly see the passage he can clearly know where and when he will appear, he look At Chanyeol “Phoenix it working i will take one by one” he said  

 

Everyone was surprised how much power Baekhyun have to do that, how much focus he need to reach that point of stabilizing. But they snap out hearing Chanyeol words 

 

“Kai to the gate to close it, D.O find Kai protect him he is the new gate keeper, Lay and Suho help the civilians, Sehun I know you should find Luhan but join me after, Chen and Xuimin am counting on you to have my back!” Chanyeol explain and everyone nodded so ready to do it  

 

Kai nodded he take D.O hand with a smile “let meet there” D.O nodded and disappear, just how his father do he can teleport people without going with them, he know he can do it, so he did, Suho was next, Lay after him that the later look at Baekhyun then at Chanyeol with “please!” Then disappear Sehun was after him, then Xuimin 

 

But before he could teleport him, Chen screamed “WATCH OUT!” And strike a lightening bolt to an outsider creature who was coming from that open gate

“HURRY!” Chanyeol screamed to Kai when not just one start coming out, but they didn’t focus Kai or Xuimin they jump to Baekhyun direction, who didn’t move at all with his focusing state, the priests shouldn’t be disturbed from their focus, and Chanyeol know that, he was right those creatures were after him, he fire up everyone coming to Baekhyun direction, while seeing Xuimin leaving then Chen those creatures were now dozen falling from the sky

 

“Phoenix lets go!” Kai screamed  

 

Chanyeol nodded hoping he can make it, he look at Baekhyun then at Kai “he will lose focus can you do it Kai”

 

Kai nodded “one second is what I need”

 

Chanyeol move behind Baekhyun, he put his arm around Baekhyun waist, but not touching it but almost near it, to not bother the other focus, with his other arm he start to gather a ball of fire, that he know when he will explode it they will be pushed to Kai direction

 

“NOW!” Kai screamed 

 

And Chanyeol explosions made the two fast but harshly being pushed to Kai who felt the power reducing because Baekhyun definitely wakes of his state when Chanyeol touches him, but that what he needed, that part of second to disappear from there for good.

 

 

 

>>>> EXO - Planet <<<<

 

 

 

Appearing in the middle of the sky Kai disappeared immediately to leave to the gates to close it for good, to make sure that the gates isn’t the way they were coming from.

 

 

Baekhyun whos eyes were wide open. Trying to adjust what happening, he saw the distraction of his own house under his feet, just like he saw in his enlightenment, the same he was on the sky and he couldn’t move, but this time he look at his waist and saw the hand grabbing him, 

 

 

Warmth!

 

 

He slowly been put on the ground, Baekhyun turn shocked to see Chanyeol with wide opened fire wings “hide!” He said to him and fly to that spaceship direction.

 

shocked of what the hell he is doing here, he was so concentrating on Kai that he didn’t even hear a word of what everyone were saying back at earth, he saw Chen, Xuimin and Chanyeol doing a very good job killing anything in their way, but those spaceship keep appearing! Baekhyun look at the gate keeper building, he run as fast as he can to that direction, some of those creatures were start running after him, “daaaaamn” Baekhyun runs as fast as he can, but they were faster and jump on him.

 

He hid his face but nothing hit or bit him he look at the creatures who were on the sky stoped.

Baekhyun look at boy who smiled at him then move his both hands side ways making the creatures tearing on two parts

 

“Luhan!” Baekhyun said smiling

 

“Oh my god! Baekhyun you get older too!” The boy named Luhan said

 

Sehun who come next Luhan “you guys know each other!” 

 

Luhan nodded “the kid priest I did I always told you about that I spend time playing with because he can’t go out!”

 

Sehun laughed “what a life!”  then the two turn to fight who ever falling from that sky

 

Baekhyun smiled running to the building, he gets in but welcomed with a body thrown to his direction, Baekhyun fall back with that body on top of him with a scream of pain

 

“Sorry baekhyun glad to see you!” He Heard D.O voice who stand and dash in a direction and he look at that big golden gate keeper who teleport them was fighting D.O

“What the hell?” Baekhyun said when he heard Kai screaming

 

“DAD PLEASE! GIVE ME THE WAND!” 

 

D.O was trying to predict the gate keeper moves because he was here and there in seconds, and in a sudden he was behind D.O and hit him hardly with that golden big wand, also there is Kai who didn’t move an inch because he was shocked 

 

“No way!” Baekhyun said “you let them in?” He said and the gate keeper look at Baekhyun “this is the Phoenix orders” 

 

Baekhyun eyes got more and more wide open. “Orders? TO KILL EVERYONE!”

 

The gate keeper look at Baekhyun “just the light users...wait are you...” He stoped fighting looking at Baekhyun “the young priest?”

 

Baekhyun move to the gate keeper touching that wand “GIVE THAT TO YOUR SON!”

 

“I can’t disobey orders” the gate keeper said

 

“YOU ALREADY DID WHEN YOU TELEPORT ME KNOWING YOU WILL LET ONE LIGHT ALIVE!” Baekhyun screamed hitting the huge man in front of him in his golden chest clothes not a hard hits but a soft one the it hit him “WE...we have a new Phoenix and he order to close the gates!”

 

The gate keeper heard the words “the orb!” He said and close his eyes for seconds the look at his son “it chooses you!” He smiled and give the wand to Baekhyun “my duties are over” 

“D.O!” Beakhyun give the wand to him and Kai take it, a loud explosion heard and a very louder shrieking was after it.

 

Baekhyun run outside to look at the sky, a very big creature was flying on that sky, “what the hell” he said in fear because that looks impossible to defeat, he saw Chen and Chanyeol trying to just stop him but they couldn’t.

The huge thing fall in one blow on the ground destroying more then what the cannon do to his house, that he even have an earth quick then fly again

 

“KAI CLOSE IT FASTER” he screamed afraid of any creature will appear like this one. He move to help civilians that he can see they got hurt near him, helping one by one, but not more time, some teleports start to show up with some others who have original powers, even the gate keeper now was helping, 

 

Baekhyun look at the sky where those spaceships were he notice that they stopped showing up, he smiled proud of Kai. His eyes search for Chanyeol and the others who were still fighting that huge thing,

 

Wanting to get closer he start opening his way between the bricks and running all the way to get a clear vision of Chanyeol, he wanted to focus his power on him, like as he did to Kai before, 

 

 

“Land me your power” 

 

He said when he have a clear vision of the Phoenix a symbol of his house show up under his legs then immediately show up under Chanyeol feet, 

 

Chanyeol look down at the light symbol, he searched with his eyes to see Baekhyun all the way down trying to put his focus on him, but he saw those cannon fired on his direction

 

“WATCH OUT!” He screamed wanting to fly down to him but the big creature attacks him like he knew he wasn’t focusing him. Flying away with a hard attempt to escape that attack, he look at Baekhyun, but he found him looking at Suho who protects him with his power, Sehun came near him also with his lover. And the three were doing a triangle around Baekhyun, for no one to touch him.

 

Chanyeol smiled at the view. But that not it because the power he felt after was unacceptable, he felt he can burn the whole planet with it, he look at that creature and he smirked, a smirk that show a huge Phoenix of Fire on the sky behind Chanyeol shrieking fire from his fire mouth on that huge creature, melting him at one blow.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun didn’t stop focusing his power, he didn’t even bother of the time he was in that shape, tiredness, exhausted, there is no time for that, the much he give the much they will be safe, he felt someone touching his shoulder, his eyes becomes normal, turning to see who stopped him, he smiled when he saw Lay smiling at him and not just lay the other 7 were all coming to his way, Baekhyun turn to see Chanyeol Landing with those beautiful fire wings, he heard Lay saying...

 

 

“It’s over”