His tears

9th.

the morning arrived, Chanyeol slept immediately when he come back to his room, he wake up in the morning, take his daily shower, he move down and find Chen and Sehun preparing the place, Chanyeol smiled at the Chen wide smile to him with "good morning! Hope you don't mind me helping"

Chanyeol shrugs "of course not, it good to have extra hand"

Kai show up in the middle of the room "good morning he said and sit on a table waiting breakfast

Putting the plates Chen smiled at Kai while Chanyeol sit next to him asking “so healing and earth? Right?”

Kai nodded “there is still 3 places on the map, if they aren’t there I don’t know what to do”

Chanyeol shrugs “am sure we will figure it out” he said looking at Chen “can you replace me today?”

Chen look at him with wide eyes and smile “can I? Really? Sure!”

Sehun look at Chanyeol “where to? Luna?”

Hearing the name, Chanyeol remember he didn’t answer the girl last night, he just nodded to Sehun because he doesn’t want anyone to know what he is up to. He eat his breakfast and was the first to leave the coffee.

 

“So excited!” Sehun said looking at the outside door

Chen nodded “that give me motivation, indirectly”

“Me too” Kai said standing and look at Suho “Ready Hyung!” and Suho stand with an excited nodded leaving the coffee shop to finish the spots left.

Sehun ordered Chen to open the coffee shop door and customers start to come immediately asking for breakfast, all of them asked for Chanyeol, but Chen wasn’t less confident because he was so talkative he immediately give an excuses and start to chitchat with everyone.

Sehun was surprise at how much words that Chen say in a second, he made people listen to him, and he made them laugh of his stupid compliments…hours passed and Sehun saw a known face coming in. Chen smile to her with “welcome”

And she asked “where is Chanyeol?”

“The hot guy isn’t working today” Chen said with a smile to her “but our Sehun food isn’t replaceable so his here, if you want him to make you something”

The girl looked angry she move to Sehun who was looking at her “he said we will meet after his work, and I wanted to surprise him, but he didn’t work today??”

Sehun smiled to Luna “we needed to meet the owner and he left early for that, he might be late” he lied

Luna nodded with and “Ooh! I didn’t know” she smiled “that could count as work too, I though his lying to me” she then left the coffee without a thank you, leaving a wondering Sehun where Chanyeol went, because he said he will meet Luna.

 

 

The clock hit the lunch time, the place become more crowded, Chen was jumping from here to there, he didn’t even find the time to check on Xuimin upstairs, he woke up in the night, and Chen explain everything happened to him, he was happy to hear about the others, still he stayed silent since they were sleeping next to them.

He saw Suho and Kai coming back with a disappointment look in their faces, he know the meaning of that, they didn’t find the last two, the two slam on the chairs next the kitchen look at Sehun

“We failed” Suho said “we asked and even go back to the first ones and asked but no one know anything”

Sehun becomes a gloomy, seeing how the two are defeated

“Let tell Chanyeol and see what he will order us” Kai said and Suho agreed “yeah”

 

“Hellooo!”

 

The three heard the loud greeting from Chen and that make them turn to see who came, they smiled seeing Lay and his gloomy face brother for Kai perspective, who get in and choose a table, and sitting

Kai look at Suho who didn’t take his eyes off Lay he smirked with “should we join them? we didn’t have lunch yet!”

Suho hit Kai immediately “of course not! Let the boys have their lunch peacefully” he said and move upstairs with “I will check on Xuimin”

Kai look at Sehun “I tried”

Sehun shrugs “try harder”

Kai smiled with a wink “sure!” he stand and move to Lay and D.O table sitting withour permission “hey!” he said and Lay answered with a happy face “hello!”

“So Lay! How about you check on Xuimin since you’re here” Kai said and Lay look at him with wide eyes

“Is he alright?” Lay asked a little bit scared

Kai shrugs “I don’t know! Suho just went upstairs to check on him” he wink “but you know his not a doctor, and we still didn't have lunch”

Lay smiled at Kai knowing what the other meant “sure” he said standing without hesitation and moving upstairs.

Kai look at D.O and find nothing to say “hi” that what his brain manage to take out

D.O look at him calmly but like a murderer “is this the best you got?”

“em..” Kai said confused what to say next

“just like I expected” D.O said taking his phone and start looking at it, ignoring the one beside him, Kai roll his eyes but before he said anything Chen called him for help.

 

>>>~<<<

 

 

Lay move upstairs and knocked the door “come in” he heard the voice of his crush and he opened the door to find Suho and Xuimin siting on the bed

“I came here to check on him” Lay said and Suho explain who he was “Xuimin, he is the doctor who helped you yesterday”

Xuimin smiled with a bow “thanks for helping me, am totally fine now”

Lay shrugs “it’s okay!” he said and look at Suho “I heard you didn’t have lunch yet”

Suho mouth transformed to a surprise “o” when he heard the words

“You can join us? D.O isn’t that much talkative” Lay tried but a nodded from the crush made him almost jump in happiness “okay I will wait you” he said leaving the room and running down stairs to D.O telling him his crush will eat with them.

 

D.O just nodded

 

 

 

>>>> ~ <<<<

 

 

 

 

After he left the coffee shop he took his phone and send a message to Luna

To Luna: sorry I was busy yesterday let meet today after I finish my work

From Luna: Okay *happy emoji*

 

 

Chanyeol open the map on his phone, he took a taxi to nearly outside the city, pay for the drive, and walk for an almost 20 minutes, till he reach a forest, he move inside it, still looking at the map and following the blue way on it, till he reach an old huge broken factory.

He saw a motorcycle parked outside, he smiled and move inside carefully, the place from outside was full of plants and broken things everywhere, but the inside was a huge empty clean place, he found Baekhyun there talking in his phone and smoking as usual, and the moment he saw him he hang up the call, and throw the cigarette on the ground stepping on it.

“Wow! This place is unexpected from the inside” Chanyeol speak but he could clearly hear his voice echoing.

“We used to put our…” Baekhyun stop for a second “…things! Here two years ago, but now we have a better hideout”

Chanyeol move all the way, to stand in front of Baekhyun “things like?” his curiosity asked

Baekhyun play with his fingers on his wet black hair, with a smirk in his mouth, then a fast bite on his lower lip “I got your early message” he changed the topic.

Chanyeol nodded with a smile noticing how y that attitude the other had, and knowing he wants to avoid the answer

“You asked to meet on a far place where no one can hear or see you, so here we are, tell me how can I help you” Baekhyun asked  

Chanyeol clear his throat with a nodded “yeah, and you did pretty good” he stopped and look at Baekhyun who raised an eyebrow waiting the reason

“Okay!” Chanyeol said in hesitation “first thing before I tell you, tell me something”

Baekhyun shake his shoulders “what?”

“I know I asked you for help out of nowhere, and I know you’re doing it just because of the condition, but still there is a high chance you won’t know how to help me”

Baekhyun shrugs again “I take my chances!”

“Also” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun have this expression of ‘what else’ in frustrating “also promise me you won’t tell anyone”

“I don’t tell jobs to anyone! What my benefit from that?” Baekhyun replied like it an obvious thing

“Okay! I trust you, and I hope you won’t failed my trust because I should not tell anyone beside my friends” Chanyeol said again

“Oh gosh!” Baekhyun start to get angry “can you speak GOD DAMN IT!!! OR STOP WAISTING MY TIME!!” with the scream Chanyeol close his eyes and said as fast as he can, even he couldn’t hear himself clearly

 

“amnotfromthisearth”

 

But when he open his eyes he saw a priceless shocked Baekhyun in front of him, he stayed like that for part of seconds then he finally said “excuse me?”

Chanyeol clear his throat “ehm…am not from this earth”

Not waiting, Baekhyun straightaway was moving out of that place not saying a word

“wait…wait wait!” Chanyeol said grabbing him, and stopping him from leaving

“WHAT!” Baekhyun replied hitting Chanyeol hand that grabbed his arm and look daggers at him, no he didn’t stop himself from leaving the city because of one of them, no! This faith he can’t accept it, he tried to run away from it for 4 years, this isn’t good.

“I know it will sound like nonsense” Chanyeol tried to explain, but the other know it not “I can prove it to you”

Baekhyun smirked “and how come? Alien invasion” he acted like a human that doesn’t believe in those things

“No! Of course not!” Chanyeol tried harder “I have power, fire”

And that was the moment where Baekhyun take out a loud sarcasm shocked unbelievable laugh “are you freaking serious” he said that because he know who have the fire power, the Phoenix, the one he asked the gate keeper to teleport first, the prince, his prince.

But with his sarcasm sentence Chanyeol immediately move back some steps behind and move his arm to the side and a sudden flames start dancing from his hand

Baekhyun brain froze, the guy wasn’t joking, he wasn’t…he is the Phoenix! Half of his heart was happy because his alive, and healthy, the other half was shocked because that Phoenix couldn’t control his power and he can see how hard he is trying to shut the fire down, he doesn’t know what to do, he doesn’t know how to act, should he leave him and pretend that he can’t contain information like these, or should he help him at least control his powers, because the prince ask for it, well actually he was desperate to the point he beg for it.

 

Chanyeol was hardly was trying to stop that little flame in his hand, he couldn’t managed because they were coming out more and more “this isn’t the good time to be uncontrollable” he look up to see Baekhyun shaking his head a no and leaving again.

“Baekhyun!” he said in a shaking afraid voice when he saw the other giving him his back, not thinking of anything else he run to him and grab him with “please!”

Baekhyun close his eyes not turning, his heart hurt so much seeing him like that, thinking this is all because of him he can’t be around him, no way..! He heard the deep voice saying from behind him still holding on his arm desperately

“I know this is so hard to understand, but you are my only hope, I don’t know why, but I can control it when you are around, I want to go back to my planet I want to take my friends, I want to see if anyone alive, but to do that I need to control my power, they don’t know I can’t, they have hopes in me that even I didn’t, but the moment I met you I start having hope too, I don’t know why, but can you help me please!”

Baekhyun felt that voice going inside his bones, he felt those word trying to break his heat into pieces and build another one who wants to help with all it might, how can he do that to him? How his heart beating warmth because of a subject that was killing him inside for 4 years, trying to catches his tears, he turn slowly to look at the now Chanyeol normal hand grabbing him “you controlled it” he said

And Chanyeol look surprised at his hand he didn’t even remember when the fire stopped, but he didn’t care because this is another clue that he can control it around him “Baekhyun! can you help me please?” he repeated.

“I need a cigarette”

Baekhyun said and Chanyeol left his arm nodding “I will wait you here” Chanyeol said with a sad expression and a little disappointment, well actually he doesn’t know if the other will just take his motorcycle and leave, but he tried his best, and now he just hope he won’t tell anyone about him.

 

 

>>>> ~ <<<<

 

 

Moving outside Baekhyun take out his box cigarettes, take one and open it he inhale the smoke with a very satisfying manner, closing his dark with black eyeliner eyes, and take out the smoke slowly “what are you going to do Baekhyun” he whispered to himself looking at his motorcycle, his heart can’t let him in there waiting, but his mind was telling him to ride it and dive to an unknown place, and he always listen to his mind, because what the heart can bring to him? Probably misery…he move to the motorcycle and sits on it, he smiled at how destiny is mocking him and start the engine.

Chanyeol heard the motorcycle voice…his heart hurt when he hears that, he close his eyes tightly to not tear up, because he doesn’t know what to do after, a whole planet having hope in him and he is so useless…failing to contain his tears,

 

they fall…