Kiss (N x Hongbin)

VIXX Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I placed the empty glass on the sink, walking to my bedroom door. I slowly twist the door knob as if it's my first time opening it. I pushed the door... 

I entered the room, saw my love sleeping on our shared bed. I walked up to him, smiling while moving the hair strands that cover his eyes. I slide my body under the blanket and faced him, watching him while sleeping. I move my face close to his, controlling myself to kiss his lips. I am getting sleepy when he stretched his body and opens his eyes. He looked at me and gave his sweetest smile, showing off his dimples. "For how long have you been watching me?" His deep voice is always like a music to my ears. "I am not sure but I enjoy watching you" I kissed his nose. He smiled and pull my body close to him. I hugged him back, making sure there is no gap between us. I looked up at him, he kissed my lips "I love you so much Hakyeon" he whispered through my ear. 

I turn my body facing the door, feeling the empty space beside me. I can feel the warm tears streaming down my face again. I grab the end of my pillow and squeezed it tightly, letting my tears fall down from my cheeks to the pillow. Every night I could still remember how he told me that night how much he loves me. How he loves bringing my body in his arms, placing my head on his chest while listening comfortably to his heart beats. 

--------------------------------------

I exited from the bathroom with towel covering the lower part of my body. I opened the closet and looking through the clothes hanging inside. A dark gray hoodie caught my eyes, I pull it out from the hanger together with a pajamas on the other side. I slide up the pajamas and wore the hoodie. I pulled up the little cloth up to my nose and smell it, still smell like him. 

I went down to the living room. Sat on the floor and rest my back on the down part of the couch. I was just staring at the black screen TV, wondering if he miss me or even wonder about me. I still cannot even imagine that we ended like this. I pull my legs up to my chest, hugs them and placed my chin on top of my knees. I let my tears fall down again to my cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter