Future Lover (N x Hongbin)

VIXX Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon's POV 

"Okay, get one and pass." The teacher distributed our paper with answers from our quiz earlier. When the papers landed on me, Hongbin's paper is right in front of me. Good things happen today~ 

I took his paper and passed the other papers to the person beside me. I scream internally as I stare at his paper. Hongbin may not be my first crush, but he is the longest person I like. 

Very handsome, smart, sporty, and well-mannered. He is someone people really look up to. 

"Does everyone has a paper to check? Make sure you're holding one paper." Once everyone's settled, the teacher projects the answers from her laptop. "Okay. Use different pen color to check and do not forget to write corrected by. Make sure you do it properly, or else you're going to get a minus, understand?" We all nod before checking the paper. 

A crazy thought popped in my head as I write Corrected by: Your Future Lover on Hongbin's paper. I write the words beautifully as a smile paste on my face, not forgetting a heart at the end. 

I check his paper happily as I secretly glance at him whenever he get the answers right. Nothing surprise. He always ranks first anyway. Once I'm done, I wrote his score on the upper right corner which he got 46/50. He never fails to impress me. 

"If you're done, return the paper to the owner." My heart beats nervously from what she said. R-return t-to the... owner..? How will I do that? Then he will know! I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter