What do you want to do today? (Ken x Ravi)

VIXX Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired from B1A4's song What do you want to do today?

😊😊 

--------------------------------------
I'm awake. Laying my back on the mattres. Both hands on the stomach while tapping my fingers on the blanket, waiting for my alarm to ring. Please go alarm now. Maybe in 5 minutes. Am I too early?

I changed my position and hug one if my pillows when finally my alarm went on. I opened my eyes and smiled, looking outside the window. I sat up and turn off the alarm, 8:00am stated. I drag myself in the bathroom and brush my teeth. After, I went back to my room and get the phone placing on top of the bedside table. I went to contacts and typed 'J'. I waited a little bit and a hum stopped the rings. 

'Hello Wonshik?' I heard his tired and sleepy voice on the other line. 

'Hi Jaehwan, did you sleep well?' 

'I was sleeping really well until you called' we both chuckled. 'That hurts. Then I will let you sleep some more.' 

'I was just kidding. Have you eaten?' 

'Not yet. I just woke up.' 

'Okay. I'll get up now. See you later!' Jaehwan said cheerfully before hanging up. 

I placed my phone down and smiled widely while waiting for what's going to happen later. 

--------------------------------------

I stood around the mall where we said we should meet. My shaky hands holding a rectangular box that I bought for him. Few minutes later and Jaehwan is still not arriving. I constantly looking at my watch and on my surroundings.

'Wonshik!'

I looked to my right to see a panting Jaehwan who is running towards me. 'I'm sorry. I'm late.' Jaehwan pouted. I smiled at him 'It's okay, at least you're here.' He smiled back at me and fixes his clothes that got crumpled up.

'But, what do you want to do today?' I asked him.

'Uhh, I am not sure' he laughs awkwardly and rubs his nape.

'Then follow me.' He nods and we both started walking. 

Walking side my side, there is a comfortable silence that wraps us. Our hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter