Hello, Goodbye (Ravi x N)

VIXX Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walk to the park that I usually go to to refresh and clear my mind. This day has been stressing me out, my parents still argue and my older sister is rebelling. I sat down on the only bench here and pull out my phone and earphones. I played my usual playlist and look at the dark sky above me. I count the stars and picked the brightest one like I usually do when I am alone.

I am not aware on my surroundings when a hand blocked my view. I look to my right to see the person. A messy black haired guy with his hoodie on smiled at me. I just stared at him. He was saying something but I do not hear what he was saying. "What?" I responsed. He pull out my right earpiece and laughs. "I was just asking if this space is vacant." He laughs again. He has a very low voice and I envy him. I have always wanted to have a voice just like his. "Uh... yea i-it's vacant."

"Okay. Nice." He said. He looked forward and grab his phone. He seems different. I don't know. He doesn't like a normal human being just like me. "Do you want to ask me something?" I startled when he talked again but his eyes are still fixed on his phone screen. "Huh?" He looked at me "You were looking at me for 2 minutes and 3 seconds. It is not normal I suppose. Is this the first time you saw a very handsome guy?" He chuckled. I was taken back at his boast. My bestfriend Taekwoon is still much better looking than him, duh! I rolled my eyes and put back my right earpiece. A few seconds, he taps my shoulder and this time he removed my earphones on both of my ears. I raised an eyebrow on him, patiently waiting for him to speak. "Wonshik. Kim Wonshik" he smiled and grab my hand to shook it. "Hakyeon. Cha Hakyeon." I smiled back and tightly grip his warm and soft hand. 
--------------------------------------
I woke up to the sound of a snore. I looked at the handsome guy beside me and removed some hair that cover his face. I smiled at the sight and peck his lips. Even if he snores a lot and a very clumsy man, I would never deny the fact that I truly love this man. I laid back my head again on his chest while hugging his waist. It has been 3 years since we met at that park and 1year and 5 months of dating each other. 7 more months until we reach our 2nd anniversary, or are we even able to celebrate that?

"Happy 1st anniversary Wonshikkie!" I hugged him very tight even if he is still sleeping. He groans at my sudden shout. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Happy anniversary baby" he pinched my left cheek. "Where are we going today?" I smiled widely at him, gently rubbing the back of his right hand with my thumb. His smiled at me but with his sad eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "In one year.." he paused for a second and sigh. "What is it?" I am nervous on what he is going to say. But I have no idea what that even meant. "When I am gone--" "What are you saying when you are gone?? Where are you going?!?!" I shouted at him, not in angry tone but in a worried and begging feeling. "Let me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter