Best Wifey (Raken x Neo)

VIXX Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

N and Ken are sitting on one of the benches at the field where the six of them decided to have a vacation. They are watching their boyfriends, Leo and Ravi, playing soccer. They got bored and decided to play a game. "N hyung, I thought of something interesting." Ken said who faced his hyung with a wide smile planted on his face. N looks at him confused "what is it?" 

"Let's call our boyfriends and whoever arrived here first is the winner. The loser between us will not wear make up for the next 3 performances" they both laughed to the idea but N agreed anyway.

"Well, goodluck to you Jaehwannie. It's kinda obvious that I will win." N smirked. "Do not underestimate me hyung. You have no idea how obsess Ravi is to me. You're going down!" Ken said while showing his thumbs down. They exchange glares at each other before starting their game.

"Leeeoooo!" N shouted at first. Leo quickly snap his head to his boyfriend. "Why?" Leo responded softly. "Come heeereee~" N sent back.

On the other hand, Ken tried calling his boyfriend. "Ravi-ah!!" Unlike Leo, Ravi did not show any response yet as he was busy with the soccer ball. Ken calls out again "RAVI!!!" Finally, Ravi looked at his beloved boyfriend. "Yes baby?" Ravi shouted back. "Come heeeereee!" "What??" Ravi responded. "Come here, you fool!" Ken said. Ravi grabs the ball "Later! I am still playing." Ravi said. 

"Leeeooo come here! Let's eat!" N said. Leo faced Ravi and said something. After a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter