Gorgeous (Hyuk x Hongbin)

VIXX Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ding! Ding! Ding! 


The bell rang as a sign of class dismissed. Everyone started shouting as it is time for lunch break. “Don’t forget to do your homework on your assigned element, okay? Goodbye and have a nice day!” Mr. Cho said before leaving the classroom, and now everyone started disappearing down to the cafeteria. I groaned and put my head on my desk. This is just the first day and yet it’s already tiring and professors keep on bombarding us with homeworks. A few minutes later, I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I did not respond physically but cursing at that person mentally for ruining my short nap. A little later that person taps me again and I am now irritated and curious for who this person is. I snap my head to my right to see the person, but I found no one. 

“Hey.” I heard a soft tone yet deep voice on my left. I looked and saw a man in his uniform same as mine, looking at me outside the room. I am pretty sure that I do not know this person but maybe he is trying to be friendly. Besides, he looks decent and clean so why not. 


“Yes?” I sit up straight to show interest on what he is going to say. “Are you not going to have lunch?” he asked. I swear, he has a really deep voice and it sounds so y. His big eyes, his squared jaw, and his well-built physique. He looks so kind as well. “I will. I just usually eat late so there are not much people in the caf anymore and so I won’t feel hungry for the next few hours since we have two-hour break.” I stated in a quick pace. He then nods and made an ‘o’ with his mouth. He then walked out and entered the room, slide the chair in front of me and sits down on it, facing me. I just stare at him, curious on what will happen next. 

“I am Hongbin by the way. Lee Hongbin.” He said and smiled widely, showing off his deep and wonderful dimples. There. I am lost now. ‘He is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter