Confession (Ravi x Ken)

VIXX Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Jaehwan :)

Hello! Who is this?

This is Wonshik. I was the one who rapped at Taekwoon's performance last night.

Oh yes! I remember you! Is there anything I can help you with?

Oh that, are you available tomorrow?

Yea I guess so. I am available afternoon.

Afternoon is perfect. I just have something to discuss with you.

Oh okay then! Let's just meet on cafeteria tomorrow after lunch!

See you Wonshikkie~

See you Jaewhannie~

 

That was 3 months ago.

The school has ended and I am accompanying Jaehwan on his way home. We have been like this ever since I asked him to sing the song I wrote. It's like a hobby, walking him home and since we are just 5 blocks away. He is really fun to be with. Very enthusiastic, hyper, sweet, and bubbly but most of all, very cute. He is the cutest person I know and I have not ever complimented a guy cute. Even if he is doing it intentionally and unintentionally, he is always cute. "WONSHIIIIIIIIIIIK!" I was startled when someone shouted my name. I looked at my side and Jaehwan is not there anymore. "WONSHIK! HEY!" I got panicked and I heard my name again, this time I looked at my back and saw Jaehwan breathing so heavily while his hands are on his hips. I ran towards him. "Hey why are you shouting? And why did you stop?" I asked him. "Why am I shouting? It's because you do not listen and paying attention to what I am saying and I stopped because I AM NOW FREAKING IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE AND YOU STILL KEEP ON WALKING!!" He shouted again while stomping his feet. Seriously, even if it can cause to break glasses when he screams but I would still find it cute.

"Oh! I am so sorry I did not notice.." I looked down. I was drown to my thoughts of how cute, adorable, and amazing he is. "Is there something wrong?" He asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I shook my head. "I am really sorry Jaehwan I was just so stressed lately and thinking a lot of things." I looked at him, still not moving from my place.

"It's fine! Do not stress yourself too much, okay? I'm going in. Take care Wonshikkiiiee!" He opened the gate of his house and enters. He is walking backwards while still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter