Laugh... Please.. (Hyuk x Hongbin)

VIXX Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV 

Inside HyukBin’s bedroom

“galbijjimeul bapuie eonjeojusseyeo, galbijjimeul bapirang bibyeojusseyo..” Hyuk was started performing Rice and Cow song from the cartoon that he watched. He dances it differently and funnier, wiggling his out while making weird gestures. Everyone would definitely laugh at this version of his, everyone but Lee Hongbin. He is just staring at the maknae while lying on the bed. Hyuk continues performing in front of his boyfriend, singing and wiggling almost all of his body. 

Hyuk then stops dancing and walks with a pout on his face. “Binnie, why are you not laughing? 

“I did laugh” 

“No. You only smiled!” 

“Well, now I will praise you.” Hongbin stood up and pats Hyuk’s head “You did a great job and you’re the cutest” 

“Ahhh Binnieeee-“ Hyuk hugs Hongbin tightly, rubbing his head on his chest “I sang and danced in front of you. I looked like an idiot. You have to laugh Hongbin.” 

“But what if I still can’t?” 

“No, this time you will laugh. Let me do it one more time, okay? Watch carefully.” 

“You have been dancing for a couple of minutes already, Hyukkie.” 

“How about let’s play Overwatch?” 

“I’m not in the mood right now…” 

“? You can do whatever you want to me. Tie me up or whatever” 

“You know I’m a little wild on that. The last time we did it, you can barely walk. I have to carry you almost everywhere” 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter