Take me back (Hongbin x Reader)

VIXX Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry not sorry but I just love making Taylor Swift's songs as my inspiration in some of my stories 😊 this is actually based on one of her old songs 'Mary's song (Oh my my my)', and the title of this story is from one of the lyrics in that song. Thankssss
--------------------------------------
"Hello. Mic check 1,2 1,2" you glanced at the person talking, only to find out it's your husband, Lee Hongbin. You looked at him, confused on what he is doing. It's your wedding day and all of you are in the reception event. You pull the end of his coat that made him look at you. "What are you doing?" You whispered. Instead of giving you an answer, he just smiled at you that shows his deep and adorable dimples. Then the large LED screen on the side showed the picture of a nine year old Hongbin and the seven year old you. It's a photo of the both of you together in your hometown, his hand around your shoulder while you're doing a flower pose. You looked at him as he was just staring at the photo, smiling widely. He started to speak "this was a photo of (y/n) and I when we were kids. It's just funny because our dads, even we are still kids, are already joking at us being together. We grew up together in the same hometown, and eventually we fell in love with each other which is quite obvious" everyone laughed. You are starting to feel heat in your body because of embarrassment. He looked at you. "Oh! I just want to mention this. She dared me to kiss her. And so when I tried, she ran away from me, making me run after her. That moment were full of our laughs and screams." Everyone giggled and you smiled on the nostalgia. The next photo showed up, an image of you and Hongbin in prom night. You are wearing an elegant black and sparkly strap-less dress while hongbin is wearing a tuxedo with a red neck tie. Hongbin started talking again. "This was our prom night. A lot of things happened during that day...." 

It's your prom night. Hongbin asked you to dance with him on the floor. He is your first dance and so is he. You were dancing slowly while staring at each other's eyes, as if the two of you are only the human beings that are existing. You were chatting, laughing, and sharing sweet smiles to each other. After the song ended, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter