In My Dream (Hongbin x N)

VIXX Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry I am not someone to remember, not someone to forgive, and not someone to love. I let you experience the worst painful moment that you never imagined I am capable of doing, and that is to leave you. I left you without saying a word. I left you with nothing. 

I saw how broken you were when I was gone. The first time I saw you after two months of leaving, you became skinny and your visible tired face. You refrained on teaching at school you used to work as you are tired and need to fix your life first. You left our apartment and drove back to your parents' house with all your stuff. 

One year after I left, you came back again in teaching to different school. You were a lot better than the last time I saw you. You became fit again and your cheerfulness came back to you again. You are happy once again. 

As months pass by, I saw you walk home with another man. I can see how happy your eyes are when you are with him, which I am thankful for. I don't want to see you being sad again, but my heart aches. 

My heart aches everytime I see you looking at him the way you looked at me. My heart aches everytime I hear you laugh so hard on his silly jokes. My heart aches everytime I see you giving him kisses on the cheek when you part ways. But I deserve this punishment. Leaving you is not a mistake, but a choice, and now I need to pay the price. 

I saw you and him at the park we used to go. I witnessed on how you threw yourself at him after he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter