Escape (Hyuk x N)

VIXX Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon crawl beside me on the bed and pulls me closer to him, hugging my waist. Telling me stories about his performance and some random stuff. This is one of the images that I always adore. Us, cuddling on the bed while I listen to his daily happenings. I love this moment. I love to see this each and every day, only if I still feel the same way. 

I don't know what's gotten into me. It's like yesterday, I love him so much to the point I want to stay by his side for the rest of my life, but today everything has changed. 

I don't see him as how I used to. For some odd reason, I see him as a burden to me and I am tired of carrying him on my shoulders. Don't get me wrong. I loved him during the past with all my heart. I want to leave him, but I needed a reason. 

The next day, I woke up with his hand still around my waist. I carelessly removed it and stood up to go to the bathroom. After awhile, I went out and went down to make a coffee for me since he does not like drinking it anyway. I waited patiently for the beans to brew when I felt a pair of arms hugging my lower body. I roll my eyes and did not move an inch. 

"Good morning Hyukkie" I heard him say and placed a kiss on my neck. I removed his hands and went to the sink to get a mug above it. "Do you want me to cook something for you?" He said as he once again walk towards me. "No. I'm good." I walked back to pour the coffee in the mug and went to dining and sat on the chair. He sat beside me and looked at me. "Are you mad at me?" He held my free hand and cares it. I only stared at the white wall across me while drinking coffee, not giving any glance at the person beside me. 

"Please talk to me, Hyukkie. I can't stand seeing you like this." I carefully placed the mug on the table and looked at him. "Let's end this." He looked a bit shock but maintain his normal face. "What do you mean?" He chuckled nervously. "Us. I don't want to continue this relationship anymore. I just want to focus on my career now." I expect him to hit me or throw curse words at me but instead, he laughed and stood up once he let go of my hand. I looked at him curiously as to why he was laughing at this kind of matter. "What's so funny?" I asked with annoyance on my voice. 

"You're not breaking up with me." He said with his low voice that is very unusual for me. I stood up and walk towards him. "Yes I am, Hakyeon. You can't do anything about it." 

"No. You will stay with me forever Han Sanghyuk." He holds on my arms and gave it a soft squeeze. I jerk back my arm and distance myself from him. "Don't you understand? I don't love you anymore and I want you to let go of me as well." I try to sound as harsh as possible for him to accept the fact and let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter