Boy at Home (Ravi x N)

VIXX Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Wonshik aka Ravi, one of the highest paid rappers in South Korea, dating a famous musical actor, Lee Jaehwan. They have been together for a year already and everyone is rooting for them. Everyone says that they are the cutest, the sweetest, and the best celebrity couple. People always see and feel how much Ravi loves Jaehwan. They are very affectionate to each other from interviews to fancams. Even in Ravi's concerts or performances, Jaehwan supports him and vice versa. Not until one day, when Ravi is shooting for his music video for the release of his new mixtape. He met one of the well-known talented dancer in the kpop industry, Cha Hakyeon. 

They have seeing each other for a couple of days for the music video, however Ravi do not show any weird intentions towards Hakyeon and so thinks that Ravi is just being friendly. 
--------------------------------------

Hakyeon's POV 

"That's all for today. See you tomorrow. Thank you all for your hardwork!" The director said, wrapping up the shoot. It's 7:43 in the evening already but I still don't want to go home. I changed to usual clothes and currently removing my make-up when someone knocked outside my dressing room. "Come in." I said while still wiping out in front of the mirror. 

"Hey Hakyeon hyung" I looked to the person thru the mirror, though I already knew who it was from his deep voice "Oh Ravi. What's up?" I turned around to face him. "Well, I just want to ask you if we can go grab a coffee? I feel don't like going home yet." I was shocked. It's not that I want to refuse, but isn't he living with Jaehwan? "What about Jaehwan? Is he not waiting for you in your house?" I asked him while placing all my stuff inside my bag, ready to head out. "He is still rehearsing. He will probably get home late again." He said casually. I thought for a second before accepting his offer. "Okay then. Let's go." I smiled and carried my bag. We walked out the room together and both entered his car, driving down the road to the nearest coffee shop. 

We both head outside while I carry my bag and sat on one of the tables beside the window. "Anything that you like?" he asked. I looked at the menu in front o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter