Come back to me (Ken x Ravi)

VIXX Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV

Soft sobs can be heard inside Ravi’s studio. Ken, sitting on one of the chairs, holding his painful red cheek from Ravi’s slap. Through the years of their relationship, this situation is kind of a ritual to them. Ken getting jealous whenever he sees Ravi with some other girl, thinking that he was cheating on him when he was not. “Let’s end this..” Ken said, stood in front of Ravi. Ravi’s not even looking at Ken and said nothing. Seeing Ravi not opening his mouth to say something is more painful for Ken than the pain on his cheek. 
--------------------------------------

One week later, the break up and distance made it worse. Ravi has been very busy with his music while Ken is left behind. They haven’t spoken to each other since from that break-up, not even a glance on each other from a far, in their VIXX TV, even in their fanmeets. Ken just simply laughs over small things and trying to look whole and strong as possible, that living without Kim Wonshik does not bother him. But N, as the appointed leader and a mother-like, can’t avoid worrying about his dongsaeng. 

“What should I do, Taekwoon-ah?” placed his chin on top of his palm. 

“Don’t worry about them too much. Ken is fine.” Taekwoon placed the food on the table he just cooked for the both of them. 

“He isn’t. He had a terrible break-up with Ravi.”

“They do that every time. Nothing new.” 

“But this time is different.” 

“You always say that.” Taekwoon starts eating the food he cooked since N seems like he has no appetite. 

“No. We all know how much Ravi loves Ken. He’s like Ken’s tail. He keeps on following him almost everywhere. When they break-up, always Ravi who tries everything to win Ken back. But now, he is not doing anything. He was never this silent.” 

“You know what,” Taekwoon placed some food in N’s plate and pushing it near to N “-just eat. They will be fine, I assure you that. Now eat.” 

“I will call Ken down here” N pushed the stool for him to able to stand up. Taekwoon immediately grab his arm “No, don’t-“ 

“I have t-“ 

“Hi N hyung! Hi Leo hyung!” Ken suddenly appears in the kitchen, waving happily at his hyungs. “That looks delicious. I’m starving now. Mind if I join? Okay then.” Ken then sits on one of the stools without giving a chance for his hyungs to reply. 

“Jaewhan-ah, are you okay?” N asked still worrying. 

“Of course hyung. Why wouldn’t I?” Ken smiles at N and start eating the left over in the pan. 

“Because… you know, the b-“

“Oh the break-up? I’m perfectly fine hyung. Don’t worry.” Ken gave N another smile, asassuring their leader that he is fine. 

“See? I told you he is fine” Taekwoon in. Pulling N’s arm to sit back down. He just ignores Taekwoon and staring at Ken. 

“Are you sure? You know you can always talk to me, right? You don’t have to dislike all his posts in Instagram and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter