Cold As You (Leo x N)

VIXX Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked upstairs and twist the doorknob of my bedroom door. The whole room is almost dark except at the bedside table with a lamp providing a little light. I lift the blanket and slide my body on the bed, pulling the blanket up to my chest. I looked at the wall clock that showed 11:54, he is late again. Where could he possibly be right now? I closed my eyes trying to calm myself from stressing out about him, when I heard the entrance door being opened and closed. I rolled to my side, facing the window. He's finally here. Exactly 12 midnight he always arrive.

I waited for a few minutes for the bedroom door to open but it didn't. I thought he's here? Why isn't he going up yet? Every midnights he come home, he immediately heading to the room but now he did not. I decided to go down to meet him. I quietly opened the door and heard him talking. Did he bring someone else now? How inconsiderate and insensitive he is if my assumption is true. I slowly walked down the stairs following where the voice come from - kitchen.

"Yes. Of course, I would like to. I am available tomorrow don't worry. See ya." He said while talking to someone on the phone. His back facing me. He was still on his phone and just standing with a glass of water on the right hand. Who is that person that he will meet tomorrow when he does not even giving me time anymore. Available? Then how come he is never available when I reach out to him. I am so done. "Taekwoon?" I finally spoke. He jumped a little and looked at me as he was not expecting me to be awake at this hour. "Why are you still up?" He asked without any emotions on his words and finished the glass of water. "Who was that?"

"Who was who?" He looked at me. "Do not answer me with a question. You exactly know who I am referring to." I tried to sound rude at him. I want him to think that I am mad right now. I cannot take our situation anymore. I haven't felt anything aside from loneliness. I need to feel something. "What's y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter