Lollipop (Hyuk x Ken)

VIXX Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A faint sound from the TV can be heard at the living room of VIXX's dorm in the middle of the night. Ken, who does not feel any sleepiness, is watching some Korean drama on the television and at the same time drinking his hot chocolate drink. 

As he was so immersed on what he's watching, Ken did not notice Hyuk walk out of the room and head immediately to the kitchen, getting a glass of water. He noticed Ken and sat beside him. "What are you watching hyung?" Ken looked at Hyuk who is drinking his water while holding a pitcher of water on the other hand.

"I forgot the title. I just have nothing to watch. Why are you still awake?" 

"I got thirsty" 


"It's not kinda obvious that you're thirsty tho. You even bought the pitcher with you." 


"Well I was eating this candy and it got me so thirsty" Ken put down his mug when he heard the word 'candy'

"candy?! Give meeee" 

"Nope. That's only for me" 


"Ah whyyy! Give me some!" Ken shakes Hyuk's arm "hyung, you can't have that. We can't share that lollipop" Ken got confused on what Hyuk said share? 

"Share? Why are we sharing? Don't you have plenty of it?" Hyuk shook his head "no. I only have one but it's big." 

"I don't understand" Ken is getting more confused, when they heard someone called Hyuk's name. Hyuk immediately stood up from his seat and started walking to Hongbin's room "why are you going there? Your room is here" Ken pointed at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter